Trump DOMINATES Turning Point Usa poll...

LOL. More like the annual Red Tide. :auiqs.jpg:

Gotta a hint for you. Biden isn't gonna run again.
That's ok. Kamala Harris could beat Trump head to head...but I don't want to see her run either.

No one. I mean no but his most faithful lemmings is going to want to go back to that hot mess. :)

Sorry,it's virtually impossible to suck your way into the presidency.
Even Kameltoe couldnt suck that many dicks.

Nah..DeSantis becomes VP and then the president after Trump.
Again, as I've stated over and over. DeSantis will not be Trump's VP...nor will it be the other way around.
Neither man's ego will allow him to be second fiddle to the other. If both run, master destroys apprentice...or apprentice destroys master. :)

oh who ya gonna run? not running xiden again would be a smart move but when did he say he was t gonna run? who’s gonna primary him?
So far, the only one I've seen remotely make an attempt to throw their hat into the ring is Gavin Newsom.

Again, as I've stated over and over. DeSantis will not be Trump's VP...nor will it be the other way around.
Neither man's ego will allow him to be second fiddle to the other. If both run, master destroys apprentice...or apprentice destroys master. :)
Now, hold up there. We are talking about DeSantis. Like Pence, he will kiss the ring, if he thinks that is the pathway for himself to the Presidency, eventually. These are craven people who care most about power.

Now, hold up there. We are talking about DeSantis. Like Pence, he will kiss the ring, if he thinks that is the pathway for himself to the Presidency, eventually. These are craven people who care most about power.
My guess right now is if Trump runs, DeSantis stays out of 2024 unless Trump implodes or gets indicted..the bulk of the Republican party will have to reject Trump out loud.

My guess right now is if Trump runs, DeSantis stays out of 2024 unless Trump implodes or gets indicted..the bulk of the Republican party will have to reject Trump out loud.
DeSantis appears to be gearing up to run, and he knows as well as everyone that Trump will declare in order to keep himself from being charged with crimes.

But he is gearing up to run anyway.

DeSantis appears to be gearing up to run, and he knows as well as everyone that Trump will declare in order to keep himself from being charged with crimes.

But he is gearing up to run anyway.
haha i think it’s cute you all are still talking about trump being charged with crimes..6 years now and counting

I think DeSantis would see it as his best chance at the presidency and put his ego aside.
If the two ran they'd be unstoppable. Of course there isnt a dem out there that could beat Trump or DeSantis.

I think DeSantis would see it as his best chance at the presidency and put his ego aside.
If the two ran they'd be unstoppable. Of course there isnt a dem out there that could beat Trump or DeSantis.
a barn cat could get the gop nomination and beat any dembot after xiden’s nightmare

Don't bet on it. I think there's a good chance that Biden won't last for 4 years, he'll resign for health concerns. And then who will be the next prez? Kameltoes.

Sure enough.
But I was thinking along the lines of her running for prez.
Even if biden strokes out and doesnt finish his first term Kameltoe will be a lame duck after the red wave.

None.

Zero.

Right Message... Wrong Messenger.

I want what he's selling.

Trouble is...
HE is too high a price for me to pay, to get what I want.
Not for me.

I KNOW what I'm getting with Trump.

I read a science fiction short story when I was young...I wish I could find it again. The gist was a rocket pulls a Buck Rogers and travels forward on time to the distant future. The Earth is tidal locked and frozen. The ships computer is damaged, but before it goes offline it relieves the Captain and puts a timid scientist in charge.

The rest of the story is about the tension between Captain and the scientist... and whether the computer was malfunctioning.

In the last chapter the logic of the computers last order is revealed.

The computer plays out all the possible scenarios and determine that without the computer to run analysis and verify calculations, the Captain will leave and look for a habitable planet, dooming mankind... But the scientist KNOWS that all the atmosphere is frozen on the dark side of the planet, and that he is capable of doing the calculation to use the ships engines to restart the Earth's rotation.

He tells the Captain..."For me this is knowledge and you would only have my word as the basis for you decision... that is why the computer put me in charge."

This is how I feel about Trump and Desantis.

Desantis Might be a better president with Trumpian policies...but I only have his word on that. He might just as likely be the second coming of George Bush Jr.

Trump is a known quantity. I KNOW the policies he will champion, cuz I've seen him do it.

Plus... not a politician Trump vs a career politician Desantis... I'll take Trump.

I haven't had great luck when backing career politicians.

Imagine that...

A large percentage of attendees at a hootenanny thrown by a hyper-right-wing NPO with a Hitler Youth indoctrination brainwashing component...

Saying that they'd vote for the Disgraced Failed Orange Messiah...

Dog bites Man... :auiqs.jpg:

500.jpg

--------

Godalmighty, but these feebs are gettin' desparate... :cool:
Democrats are scared to death. The fear is palpable.

Forum List

Back