🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Doubled My Tax Refund Check!!

I just finished reading Trump's tax reform bill and calculated my tax refund check for next year when the tax reform bill takes effect, my refund check will be DOUBLE this years refund on about the same income hell yeah! Good job president Trump!! :eusa_dance:
How much bigger will the debt be?

The deficit will go down under Trump's tax reform bill as tax revenues rise in a growing economy just relax.

No, it will not. Even under the White House's expected growth the tax bill adds 1.5 trillion do the deficit. that is a fact, and that is the best case scenario.
The right wing only complains when income redistribution benefits the poor.

Keeping more of MY own money is not income redistribution get real.
Not if it is adding to the debt. It is simple income redistribution. Why complain about welfare for the poor.

National debt? What national debt? Did Reagan's tax cuts pay for themselves? Did Bush's? No, they didn't. So, why would fools believe Trump's will?

The deficit will go down under Trump's tax reform bill as tax revenues rise in a growing economy just relax.

No, it will not. Even under the White House's expected growth the tax bill adds 1.5 trillion do the deficit. that is a fact, and that is the best case scenario.
The right wing only complains when income redistribution benefits the poor.

Keeping more of MY own money is not income redistribution get real.
Not if it is adding to the debt. It is simple income redistribution. Why complain about welfare for the poor.

LOL taking my money and gifting it to other people is income redistribution. Adding to the national debt is overspending.

You’ve been here long enough to know about quoting the posts you’re responding to, Lakhota. Please stop acting like a dumbass.

I just finished reading Trump's tax reform bill and calculated my tax refund check for next year when the tax reform bill takes effect, my refund check will be DOUBLE this years refund on about the same income hell yeah! Good job president Trump!! :eusa_dance:

you did not read the 1000 plus pages of the bill. and you don't make over 250,000 a year.

IF you save a couple of hundred dollars (which may well be double your usual tax return based on an almost negligible income) it will get cut off right after the midterms because it's only temporary. (or did you not read that in the bill?)

now be quiet, dupe.

you did not read the 1000 plus pages of the bill. and you don't make over 250,000 a year.

IF you save a couple of hundred dollars (which may well be double your usual tax return based on an almost negligible income) it will get cut off right after the midterms because it's only temporary. (or did you not read that in the bill?)

now be quiet, dupe.

Did I say I read the entire bill nitwit? :itsok: As if you didn't already look stupid then you claim the temporary cuts will expire in 2018 :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Did I say I read the entire bill nitwit? :itsok: As if you didn't already look stupid then you claim the temporary cuts will expire in 2018 :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes you did.

Thats over a 10 year period Obama's first budget added almost as much.

And it is just one bill, it is not all that is going to be added. That is the fact many seem to be missing.

Considering the last 3 Repub presidents added more than 320% to the deficits does not fill me with confidence that anything is going to change now. You Repubs like to attack Obama for adding so much debt, and rightly so, but you ignore your own history of adding even more.
There should never be a tax cut till there is spending cuts first.
I haven't considered myself a Republican in years they they haven't been much different than Democrats when it comes to Government spending, and I agree there should be spending cuts but that's not going to happen with the way things are now. Democrats won't agree to cuts in social programs and cutting defense spending in this age is suicidal.

Yes you did.

Do you see the word "entire" anywhere in my post? :itsok: If I said I just finished reading the newspaper would you assume I read every word of it? Crap like this makes you liberals look petty and juvenile.

Some food for thought on Trump's tax cut con job:

A Guide To Why The Trump-Republican Tax Plan Is A Disgrace

Huffington Post lies and twisted half truths.

Well, Homer, Huffington Post didn't write it. It was written by Robert Reich, Chancellor’s Professor of Public Policy, University of California at Berkeley; author, ‘Saving Capitalism: For the Many, Not the Few’’.

That clown has no credibility. I read part of your link, gave up after like the 3rd lie. ^^^ FAKE NEWS ALERT

Some food for thought on Trump's tax cut con job:

A Guide To Why The Trump-Republican Tax Plan Is A Disgrace

Huffington Post lies and twisted half truths.

Well, Homer, Huffington Post didn't write it. It was written by Robert Reich, Chancellor’s Professor of Public Policy, University of California at Berkeley; author, ‘Saving Capitalism: For the Many, Not the Few’’.

That clown has no credibility. I read part of your link, gave up after like the 3rd lie. ^^^ FAKE NEWS ALERT

What were the "lies"? What can you disprove?

Do you see the word "entire" anywhere in my post? :itsok: If I said I just finished reading the newspaper would you assume I read every word of it? Crap like this makes you liberals look petty and juvenile.

You're acting more childish than my children, and they're not even in school yet. If I asked them if they ate their dinner, they wouldn't even say I left out the word "entire"

You were asked several times if you read the whole thing, and you implied that you did.

You're acting more childish than my children, and they're not even in school yet. If I asked them if they ate their dinner, they wouldn't even say I left out the word "entire"

You wree asked several times if you read the whole thing, and you implied that you did.

You are lying here have some of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Yes you did.

In this particular case, I think you're wrong. When you say you just read the tax bill, the assumption would be that you read the whole thing. It is different from a newspaper, because a newspaper is made up of a collection of articles on different subjects. The tax bill is all about the same basic thing. A better analogy would be if you said that you just read a novel; the assumption would be that you read the entire novel, not just portions of it.

A minor thing either way.

Forum List

Back