Trump Doubles Down on Calling Miss Universe "Miss Piggy"

Why can't he just keep his mouth shut about things like this? He thinks he's important because his daddy gave him some cash. Makes him look like a loud mouth. Stick to the issues....admit a mistake. Move on.
Apparently YOU didn't read the whole PIGGY-GATE STORY and the FRAUD it is!

You think it's a fraud because someone dares criticize your messiah, Orange Jesus.

All the more reason to vote 3rd party. Can't blame me for electing candidates who are less qualified as me.

So this lady actually has a criminal past. How ironic is that Crooked Hillary mentioned her by trying to hide the facts?
Does she? At least she didn't rape a 13 year old, like Trump did. I wonder if the 13 deserved it because she was fat.

Oh hearsay again? Well let's look up that court doc about this pageant criminal and especially Crooked Hillary :happy-1:
Nope, if you are accused of something, it is true as you have demonstrated. There are court documents about Trump raping a 13 year old.

Why can't he just keep his mouth shut about things like this? He thinks he's important because his daddy gave him some cash. Makes him look like a loud mouth. Stick to the issues....admit a mistake. Move on.

You think it's a fraud because someone dares criticize your messiah, Orange Jesus.

When they LIE about it,and have a conspiracy between MSM companies and the Hildebeasts campaign to SMEAR Trump, yes, I'd call that a fraud, amongst many other things!

So this lady actually has a criminal past. How ironic is that Crooked Hillary mentioned her by trying to hide the facts?
Does she? At least she didn't rape a 13 year old, like Trump did. I wonder if the 13 deserved it because she was fat.

Oh hearsay again? Well let's look up that court doc about this pageant criminal and especially Crooked Hillary :happy-1:
Nope, if you are accused of something, it is true as you have demonstrated. There are court documents about Trump raping a 13 year old.

It's funny how Trump's worshipers hold their messiah, Orange Jesus, to one standard, and everyone else to another.

When they LIE about it,and have a conspiracy between MSM companies and the Hildebeasts campaign to SMEAR Trump, yes, I'd call that a fraud, amongst many other things!

Trump demeaned the young woman on TV yesterday.

Yet, here you are, pimping your Orange Jesus.

What a pathetic hack you are.

And there is an $850K OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT of sexual abuse from Blow Job, I believe Blow Jobs settlement is years after a supposed rape allegation on Trump.

He did.... and the Hildebeast LIED ....which is more important for the country to know?....Bullshitter!

It's funny how Trump's worshipers hold their messiah, Orange Jesus, to one standard, and everyone else to another.
Funny in a delusional way. CK will be along any minute quoting an unnamed source.

Whom it's some person that's so bitter at him he would accuse him of that. I'll let you be the gullible unicorn there. But yeah, let's look up the facts about Hillary's connection to murder, Huma terrorist ties, this beauty pageant lady a getaway driver for murder, bill clinton rapes, and the list can go on. You're Welcome!

He did.... and the Hildebeast LIED ....which is more important for the country to know?....Bullshitter!

Trump lies all the time.

So surely that's not your standard.

Whom it's some person that's so bitter at him he would accuse him of that. I'll let you be the gullible unicorn there. But yeah, let's look up the facts about Hillary's connection to murder, Huma terrorist ties, this beauty pageant lady a getaway driver for murder, bill clinton rapes, and the list can go on. You're Welcome!
Go right ahead as you applaud Trump raping 13 year olds and calling average female bodies fat.

For Trump, and obese man, to go on about this woman being to fat is....interesting.
Agreed. More curious is why Trump rarely, if ever, admits to being wrong?

As for "fat shaming" Alicia Machado, 1) it was 20 years ago and, let's be honest, even LWers were fat-shaming people for not eating healthy and exercising and 2) she only gained about 12 pounds as seen in the "workout press briefing". Frankly I think she was still very hot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/28/us/politics/alicia-machado-donald-trump.html?_r=0
By her account, she gained about 12 pounds after becoming Miss Universe. Mr. Trump was not pleased. He said she had gained even more.

Alicia Machado Miss Universe Pictures and Photos | Getty Images

amachadofoto9web.jpg

160516_dx_jumprope_gettyimages52011932.jpg.CROP.promovar-medium2.jpg

giphy.gif

Thanks for the yawn...

Go right ahead as you applaud Trump raping 13 year olds and calling average female bodies fat.

They're going after Miss Universe just like they went after the Gold Star family.

Anyone who dares criticize their perfect messiah, Orange Jesus, deserves to be destroyed.

And of course, they are being just as successful.

lol

Go ahead and make false accusations about Trump. Can you chase your tail some more please?

Yes Canadians are correct to ask "are these two candidates the best you can do"? The answeranswer is yes Canada you are correct .....america exceptionalism....meh....

Trump lies all the time.

So surely that's not your standard.
RqQq16o.jpg

Forum List

Back