Trump Drafts The DoD Into Helping With COVID19

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
How President Trump Can Alleviate the Hospital Bed Shortage Issue Now

President Trump said Tuesday during a White House press conference that the Pentagon can deploy field hospitals and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers can retrofit existing sites into hospital centers to alleviate the hospital bed shortage.

The Pentagon said Monday it stands ready to assist in the nation’s response to coronavirus, if requested. The Trump administration — either through Health and Human Services (HHS) or the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) — can request the Pentagon to help provide facilities that could be used as temporary hospitals — if not for those suffering from coronavirus, then for those with less critical ailments in order to free up hospital beds

There are a number of ways the Pentagon can help.

It can provide some hospital beds at its 36 hospitals across the nation. Officials warn, however, that most of them are small community hospitals with fewer than 1,000 beds that are not suited for infectious disease cases. However, patients with less urgent illnesses or ailments can be directed to military hospitals, freeing up beds at civilian hospitals for coronavirus patients.

The Pentagon also has two hospital ships, with about 1,000 beds each. Those would only help states near the water, and similar to military hospitals, are not specifically suited for infectious diseases cases but can take patients to lessen the burden on civilian hospitals.

The Pentagon could, as the president noted, deploy tent hospitals of varying sizes and capabilities depending on the mission. Defense officials say they are looking at how fast those tent hospitals can be provided. They warn, however, that they will need medical personnel to staff those tent hospitals and calling National Guard or Reserve medical personnel to duty may shortchange their medical civilian jobs and communities.

“The president has us inventorying what you all understand as field hospitals, or MASH hospitals, that can be deployed very quickly,” said Vice President Mike Pence on Tuesday during the White House press conference.

“The field hospitals go up very quickly. We have them. We have all of this equipment in stock, and we’re looking at different sites in different locations,” Trump added.
So Trump has expanded our number of hospital beds by 35k from 100k.

GREAT JOB ORANGE MAN!

President Trump said Tuesday during a White House press conference that the Pentagon can deploy field hospitals and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers can retrofit existing sites into hospital centers to alleviate the hospital bed shortage.

The Pentagon said Monday it stands ready to assist in the nation’s response to coronavirus, if requested. The Trump administration — either through Health and Human Services (HHS) or the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) — can request the Pentagon to help provide facilities that could be used as temporary hospitals — if not for those suffering from coronavirus, then for those with less critical ailments in order to free up hospital beds

It can provide some hospital beds at its 36 hospitals across the nation. Officials warn, however, that most of them are small community hospitals with fewer than 1,000 beds that are not suited for infectious disease cases. However, patients with less urgent illnesses or ailments can be directed to military hospitals, freeing up beds at civilian hospitals for coronavirus patients.

The Pentagon also has two hospital ships, with about 1,000 beds each. Those would only help states near the water, and similar to military hospitals, are not specifically suited for infectious diseases cases but can take patients to lessen the burden on civilian hospitals.

The Pentagon could, as the president noted, deploy tent hospitals of varying sizes and capabilities depending on the mission. Defense officials say they are looking at how fast those tent hospitals can be provided. They warn, however, that they will need medical personnel to staff those tent hospitals and calling National Guard or Reserve medical personnel to duty may shortchange their medical civilian jobs and communities.

“The president has us inventorying what you all understand as field hospitals, or MASH hospitals, that can be deployed very quickly,” said Vice President Mike Pence on Tuesday during the White House press conference.

“The field hospitals go up very quickly. We have them. We have all of this equipment in stock, and we’re looking at different sites in different locations,” Trump added.

GREAT JOB ORANGE MAN!

I think a good solution would be to simply take all the people of Seattle, San Fran and NYC and move them into a FEMA camp right now and isolate them from society before they infect any more people with their bodies OR their minds!

maxresdefault.jpg

GREAT JOB ORANGE MAN!
He only said that after Biden gave his speech and showed Drumpf how to be a leader.

GREAT JOB ORANGE MAN!
Most of the Pentagon Generals are political swamp scum....They'll undermine the efforts.

I think a good solution would be to simply take all the people of Seattle, San Fran and NYC and move them into a FEMA camp right now and isolate them from society before they infect any more people with their bodies OR their minds!

View attachment 313100
And when the swampers regain power?....Wanna go to a FEMA "re-education" camp?

Fucking fool.

How does 4661 (US Wuhan infections) added to 45 million (US flu infections) suddenly create a hospital bed shortage?
If you were smart enough to understand you wouldnt ask such a dumb question. :rolleyes:
Yet you can’t explain the math. Do the numbers.
Of course I can explain the math. The problem is that you arent smart enough to understand and I dont want to have to explain 5th grade math to an adult.

We got the national guards and that ain’t all
We got the CDC testing us at the mall
Gman curfew's got a hold of me, too
I got the jack boot pneumonia and the boggie wuhan flu

Got all my flights canceled to China ‘til fall
Went for a dump but there’s no TP at all

Gman curfew's got a hold of me too

I Wanna sneeze but I’m afraid I’ll show
Telling symptoms fema says got to go

Gotta quarantine for what I don’t know
My nose is runnin' but my fevers low

I gotta a potus sezs he’s got the plan
He was on TV , claims he is the man
Gman curfew's got me feelin’ blue

~S~ w/ Apologies to Mr Rivers

How does 4661 (US Wuhan infections) added to 45 million (US flu infections) suddenly create a hospital bed shortage?
If you were smart enough to understand you wouldnt ask such a dumb question. :rolleyes:
Of course I can explain the math. The problem is that you arent smart enough to understand and I dont want to have to explain 5th grade math to an adult.
I provided the figures but you can’t refute the math. Go ahead and try.

I provided the figures but you can’t refute the math. Go ahead and try.
Not really interested in playing games. If you want me to believe youre right post a picture of you licking the handle of the door of your neighborhood Walmart.

Its not the overall numbers, its the number of critical care (ICU) beds that is the problem.
Right. But the numbers are so disparate it seems impossible for a legit shortage to develop.

If only Trump could get a dumb kenyan lawn jockey look on his face and tell us "I just heard about this shit on cable news....like you!"

But noooooo....... he feels obligated to execute a sophisticated, international plan to combat an insidious single-stranded RNA virus.... and save millions of lives.... the dumbass.

Forum List

Back