Trump dropped out of the Paris Climate accord and Al Gore said NOTHING

Once again I bring to the table realscience sites.
Bozo has yet to use one.
Ha!
So you are denying that the United states was half covered in glaciation 20,000 years ago is a scientific fact...............

Dude then you are not producing science, you are a delusional fool in denial.

Next moron

IMG_0485.JPG
This is way too easy.
4 science sources obliterating the idiot GW denier.

View attachment 139117 This is way too easy.
4 science sources obliterating the idiot GW denier.
There are always people that live in an alternate reality who reject the truth no matter how strong the supporting evidence.

When satellites sent images to earth showing it was sphere, Samuel Shenton founder of the International Flat Earth Society remarked, "It's easy to see how a photograph like that could fool the untrained eye". The Flat Earth Society's most recent planet model is that humanity lives on a disc, with the North Pole at its center and a 150-foot (45 m) high wall of ice, Antarctica, at the outer edge.

Modern flat Earth societies - Wikipedia

Why? The fact is that Gore is a con man and charlatan and does not give a shit about the Earth, he just wanted your money and now that he has it he is eating Cheetos and farting all day.

Not to mention fined for 3 million in the UK court. :)

3 million what? I can find no evidence that the court fined Gore.

There was a court case over whether or not his movie could be shown in British schools lead by a CC denier who wanted it banned. Gore won the case.

In fact the judge said there were some scientific errors and exaggerations in the movie but they were minor, and students should be cautioned there were other points of view, but the film will be shown.

Why? The fact is that Gore is a con man and charlatan and does not give a shit about the Earth, he just wanted your money and now that he has it he is eating Cheetos and farting all day.

There was a court case over whether or not his movie could be shown in British schools lead by a CC denier who wanted it banned. Gore won the case.

In fact the judge said there were some scientific errors and exaggerations in the movie but they were minor, and students should be cautioned there were other points of view, but the film will be shown.
It was shown as the feature presentation right after Caddyshack

That is true, that he doesn't cares about anyone but himself. Ever since he has put that new crop of hairs on his head from the money that was given to him for his green earth project, but now he thinks that he is Mr. Wonderful. He now goes to places where Bill Clinton goes to.

The reports suggest Tipper, 61, was enraged by speculation her husband was allegedly involved with a Hollywood actress, a massage therapist and women he had had relationships with before meeting her.

Long regarded as a model couple in politics, the Gores shocked Washington when they announced they had split and reached a 'mutual and mutually supportive decision that we have made together following a process of long and careful consideration'.

Read more: Al Gore's 40-year marriage ended over wife's 'jealous rages' | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
th

This is how Al Gore was before he received funds from the Establishment.

It's funny how when someone puts death or killing in the same sentence as Trump, you lot lost your marbles and go crazy, and the next minute you're wishing for the death of left wingers.....

Feel free to show where I've "lost my marbles" over anything child, I'll wait.

Yes, let's try and divert attention from the fact that you basically want people to die.

LOL asswipe, Trump dropped the only superpower out of a fake news climate Ponzi scheme. That said how many degrees has the temperature risen since?

Try and answer that one.

Bozo will say 20 degrees, it's called Summer

Insults huh? What a surprise.... maybe if you keep up those high school tactics, you'll be conservative number 256 on the ignore list because they can't get through an argument without resulting to insults.

Any maybe you will have a stock portfolio like mine someday too.................

Asshole

:Let's sum this up.

You make a thread about something that isn't true, then when you're shown to be wrong, you insult, then when told you're insulting, you insult again.

I couldn't give a damn about you "stock portfolio", I do care that you're unable to get through a post without insulting simply because you don't have a proper argument and you do know it. Okay, so, bye, welcome to the ignore list.

Yes, let's try and divert attention from the fact that you basically want people to die.

LOL asswipe, Trump dropped the only superpower out of a fake news climate Ponzi scheme. That said how many degrees has the temperature risen since?

Try and answer that one.

Bozo will say 20 degrees, it's called Summer

Insults huh? What a surprise.... maybe if you keep up those high school tactics, you'll be conservative number 256 on the ignore list because they can't get through an argument without resulting to insults.

Any maybe you will have a stock portfolio like mine someday too.................

Asshole

:Let's sum this up.

You make a thread about something that isn't true, then when you're shown to be wrong, you insult, then when told you're insulting, you insult again.

I couldn't give a damn about you "stock portfolio", I do care that you're unable to get through a post without insulting simply because you don't have a proper argument and you do know it. Okay, so, bye, welcome to the ignore list.

OMG the frigidweirdo who can't answer the CO2 question is ignoring me...................My gosh whatsoever will I do?

Can't answer without proving me correct anyway.

It's all in the question

Al Gore didn't say anything or nothing dropped right into your line of sight and then in through your eyes towards your brain?

Gore: Leaving Paris climate accord is 'threat to humanity'

"
Gore: Leaving Paris climate accord is 'threat to humanity'"

June 4, 2017

Al Gore’s ‘Inconvenient Truth’ Sequel to Include Trump’s Exit From Paris Accord

"Al Gore’s ‘Inconvenient Truth’ Sequel to Include Trump’s Exit From Paris Accord"

Al Gore Blasts Trump's Withdrawal From Paris Accord: 'Reckless and Indefensible'

"
l Gore Blasts Trump’s Withdrawal From Paris Accord: ‘Reckless and Indefensible’"

June 1, 2017

Yep, it seems it's the latter.

Let's hope "Climate Change" kills old Al soon.

It's funny how when someone puts death or killing in the same sentence as Trump, you lot lost your marbles and go crazy, and the next minute you're wishing for the death of left wingers.....

Feel free to show where I've "lost my marbles" over anything child, I'll wait. You made a statement, prove it. You're the one deflecting, why are you backing away from what you said?

Grow up.

How quick to defend the liar.
My fault for using another's quote and not checking the facts ,as you are correct.

My fault for using another's quote and not checking the facts ,as you are correct.

I didn't "defend the liar", I called out YOUR lie.

I didn't "defend the liar", I called out YOUR lie.

See how that goes? Misinterpratation can become very easy with just words and no voice or expression.

I told you my mistake you call it lying.

Forum List

Back