Trump encouraging Michigan protests, the height of irresponsibility

Protesting is a right. We cannot take it away. Last time I protested was in Madison in support of my daughter who is a teacher. I chanted and carried a sign proudly and peacefully. When a state official oversteps and tries to mess with a large group of people then what else can those people do but protest peacefully?
I'll bet you didn't block an ambulance though trying to get into the hospital.

I’m sure everyone is going to call me a liberal, even though that’s the furthest thing from the truth.

Trump’s approval of the Michigan protests is beyond the pale. The idea is to keep the death toll low, not to encourage people to take wild risks. In most cases I’m not big on the idea of leadership isn’t that big a deal, and for me personally it’s not, because I’m smart enough to not listen when a politician is giving stupid advice, but unfortunately because of the tone he has chosen to take with the Michigan protestors more people will get sick and ultimately die. It’s reckless and shows no regard for the people in Michigan. There’s no excuse for it.

The stupid motherfucker is encouraging civil unrest, the very last thing we need right now.
He's the worst POTUS ever.
Used to be Trump and his stupid base were annoying.
Now they're fucking dangerous.
It was just a matter of time before something like this happened with this moron playing president

I’m sure everyone is going to call me a liberal, even though that’s the furthest thing from the truth.

Trump’s approval of the Michigan protests is beyond the pale. The idea is to keep the death toll low, not to encourage people to take wild risks. In most cases I’m not big on the idea of leadership isn’t that big a deal, and for me personally it’s not, because I’m smart enough to not listen when a politician is giving stupid advice, but unfortunately because of the tone he has chosen to take with the Michigan protestors more people will get sick and ultimately die. It’s reckless and shows no regard for the people in Michigan. There’s no excuse for it.

Your post is true. The problem is Trump is trying to have his cake and eat it to. Trump is too feckless to tell his protesting supporters for patience so he tweets his support for them while his own administration's official policy is to maintain social distance. In other words, Trump is undermining his own administration! Trump thinks this strategy is clever. It is not. Trump comes across as a weak minded leader who is confused and way over his head. Trump is the chaos candidate and many Americans will pay the ultimate price for his reckless and irresponsible conduct.

The stupid motherfucker is encouraging civil unrest, the very last thing we need right now.
You libs were all in favor of civil unrest when you were smoking weed and wearing your tie-dyed shirts in the sixties.
You are a stone cold moron.

Yes, you are a Conservative from head to toe.... I'll vouge for you! :D

You are right,

and the president also broke his oath of office.... by encouraging lawlessness when he takes an oath to enforce the laws of this land, including the laws in each state, and under a State of Emergency, the governors get to tell its citizens, what to do......

It was extremely irresponsible in the very least.

His narcissism is getting in the way of his presidency....

I'm sorry but he is so totally UNFIT TO SERVE.... imo.

Paywall at NYT but yep. I saw the tweets. What he did there is dangerous as hell.

These idiots have a loose screw to begin with. All they need is encouragement. One of 'em is bound to go off the deep end soon.

DSYPB7CQIFBUPHKVQQMMOT4OGA.jpg
Is that a real picture ? Ive seen it before but just assumed it was from some zombie film.
Nope...it's the real thing....the woman on the far left is actually running for office.

You libs were all in favor of civil unrest when you were smoking weed and wearing your tie-dyed shirts in the sixties.
Thousands of people werent dying from smoking weed or tie-dye shirts you dumbass.

Paywall there, but yep. I saw the tweets. What he did there is dangerous as hell.

These idiots have a loose screw to begin with. All they need is encouragement. One of 'em is bound to go off the deep end soon.

DSYPB7CQIFBUPHKVQQMMOT4OGA.jpg

Look at these STUPID people. Trump supporters are the dumbest fucks on earth.
hahahhahahahahhahahahahahha
Look at these STUPID people. anti-Trumpers are the dumbest fucks on earth.
TPM

Thousands of people werent dying from smoking weed or tie-dye shirts you dumbass.

We just passed 40 grand in 6 weeks. USA! USA!! USA!!! :rolleyes:

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
...to think these dumbfucks want to start another wave of this shit. Its beyond comprehension how stupid these Drumpf supporters are.

The president defends the constitution even against seditious governors. These protests need to grow and spread. Thank God we have a freedom loving president.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
...to think these dumbfucks want to start another wave of this shit. Its beyond comprehension how stupid these Drumpf supporters are.

Clearly they want to spend another 6-8 trillion, go back on lockdown through the end of the year, and see their Cheeto Jesus soundly throttled in November - That's about all I can figure. :confused-84:

The president defends the constitution even against seditious governors. These protests need to grow and spread. Thank God we have a freedom loving president.
The governors involved in the mutiny against Trump should have been arrested for treason.

Forum List

Back