Trump Ends Funding for Covid-19 Testing

This will add almost 1,000 testing facilities.
Bit remove them from places with current hotspots. Are you an idiot, or did you just not read the articles AND you are an idiot?
I read the article and I live in a hot spot and I know how many medical facilities have stolen my tax dollars.

Poor baby, a victim of theft. Have you filed a police report, and filed a civil suit to recover your money?
37K per ventilator. 16.5K for COVID-19 IDC10...even for folks who died from old age.
I'm nor surprised that a Liberal approves of theft and murder.

I agree with the others, you are an idiot.

Good. It's the job of the states.
Nonsense. Clearly this should be federally guided program.
If its so clear, where is that enumerated power in the constitution?
Perhaps not so clearly defined within the "General Welfare" clause.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."​
While the Preamble does not have the force of law, it was left to us as a Mission Statement. And, Art I, Sec 8, clause 1, to wit:​
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;​
Only an idiot will read these quotes and decide testing when in the throws of a pandemic cannot be funded for the general (all of us) Welfare. The current fact is even an idiot can't see the Congress has provided funding in the face of this Pandemic, mostly wasted on Billionaires and Corporations, and not on those who cannot afford to pay rent or a mortgage; thus we may see Trumpvilles popping up all over the nation when the banks foreclose.​

So, basically, the GW clause can mean whatever congress wants it to mean. Lol
So what was the point in having enumerated powers when they left them unlimited?
GW can only go so far as being done through the other enumerated powers.
Thomas jefferson "congress had not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but were restrained to those specifically enumerated"
You are welcome.

So what was the point in having enumerated powers when they left them unlimited?
Thomas jefferson "congress had not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but were restrained to those specifically enumerated"
You are welcome.

Well now, it seems that every Executive Order, not being an enumerated power is not Constitutional. In fact Art I, sec 8, clause I in the Congress granted the power to provide for the Common defense. So let's pretend Jefferson was correct that protecting the nation from a pandemic is not a sufficient and necessary cause for the General welfare, does it not provide for the Common defense?

Consider too that the Congress passed the Care Act signed by the President:

"This over $2 trillion economic relief package delivers on the Trump Administration’s commitment to protecting the American people from the public health and economic impacts of COVID-19."

Seems to me both the General welfare and Common defense clause in Art I, sec 8, clause 1 would not have been included if they were not meant to protect We the People. The 10th Amendment too can be applied since The Congress has been elected to represent The People, and that gives it power to decide what is and what is not a necessary and sufficient danger to provide for the Common defense and General welfare.

Face the fact, Textualism / Originalism is a a made up theory, and the hypocrisy of some Supreme Court Jurists is in effect every time they use Judicial Review (no where in COTUS has this been given the Judiciary this power).

Last edited:
Trump Ends Funding for Covid-19 Testing because he hates seeing rising infection numbers making him look Bad!

"The US federal government plans to stop funding and support for 13 coronavirus testing sites in five states on June 30... The 13 affected sites are located in Texas, Illinois, New Jersey, Colorado, and Pennsylvania. Funding for these test sites expire June 30, and federal officials are said to have decided not to extend it."

Trump - "Cases are going up in the U.S. because we are testing far more than any other country, and ever expanding. With smaller testing we would show fewer cases!"

The testing sites are closing because no one is there to be tested

It's going to make the disease seem much more deadly in the US.

Trump Ends Funding for Covid-19 Testing because he hates seeing rising infection numbers making him look Bad!

"The US federal government plans to stop funding and support for 13 coronavirus testing sites in five states on June 30... The 13 affected sites are located in Texas, Illinois, New Jersey, Colorado, and Pennsylvania. Funding for these test sites expire June 30, and federal officials are said to have decided not to extend it."

Trump - "Cases are going up in the U.S. because we are testing far more than any other country, and ever expanding. With smaller testing we would show fewer cases!"

tRump is a complete retard.

This will add almost 1,000 testing facilities.
Bit remove them from places with current hotspots. Are you an idiot, or did you just not read the articles AND you are an idiot?
I read the article and I live in a hot spot and I know how many medical facilities have stolen my tax dollars.

Poor baby, a victim of theft. Have you filed a police report, and filed a civil suit to recover your money?
37K per ventilator. 16.5K for COVID-19 IDC10...even for folks who died from old age.
I'm nor surprised that a Liberal approves of theft and murder.

I agree with the others, you are an idiot.
I'm shocked...I'm being called an idiot by a Progressive idiot who doesn't understand the benefits of tripling the number of testing sites.
You Liberals are dumber than dog shit.

Bullshit!!

A coherent national response would cut our casualty rate drastically.

Realistic quantities of tests would don't be same thing.

Ending any program related to coronavirus prevention is beyond stupid at this point.

Bullshit!!

A coherent national response would cut our casualty rate drastically.

Realistic quantities of tests would don't be same thing.

Ending any program related to coronavirus prevention is beyond stupid at this point.

Why would the Federal Government subsidize deliberate efforts by Democrat operatives to deliberately infect and spread the virus?

You are welcome.

Well now, it seems that every Executive Order, not being an enumerated power is not Constitutional. In fact Art I, sec 8, clause I in the Congress granted the power to provide for the Common defense. So let's pretend Jefferson was correct that protecting the nation from a pandemic is not a sufficient and necessary cause for the General welfare, does it not provide for the Common defense?

Consider too that the Congress passed the Care Act signed by the President:

"This over $2 trillion economic relief package delivers on the Trump Administration’s commitment to protecting the American people from the public health and economic impacts of COVID-19."

Seems to me both the General welfare and Common defense clause in Art I, sec 8, clause 1 would not have been included if they were not meant to protect We the People. The 10th Amendment too can be applied since The Congress has been elected to represent The People, and that gives it power to decide what is and what is not a necessary and sufficient danger to provide for the Common defense and General welfare.

Face the fact, Textualism / Originalism is a a made up theory, and the hypocrisy of some Supreme Court Jurists is in effect every time they use Judicial Review (no where in COTUS has this been given the Judiciary this power).
So reading the text is a theory? :lol:
80 percent of our federal govts actions are unconstitutional. All you have to do is pass an amendment.
But you statists rely on political activists in black robes.
Selfishness, hackery and ignorance is americas number one plague.

Forum List

Back