Trump even scams his own people

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Unbelievable! But, no, not really; just vintage Trump, scamming the faithful as he always has.

the fineprint says you agree to be charged for MORE BILLING. so much winning!!!!

We now know this is matched not by the man himself, but the person making the donation. When one tries to donate, they are automatically opted into a recurring weekly donation (again written in small print) gets set up when one tries to donate. This story, and the donor, seem to be the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:

Unbelievable! But, no, not really; just vintage Trump, scamming the faithful as he always has.
look at uncle blow hole bidens scams and lies lol hes a real winner

I love it!!!!!!! ...I love Mr Trump....getting a lot of ''action'''/etc

the fineprint says you agree to be charged for MORE BILLING. so much winning!!!!
id was donate money
We now know this is matched not by the man himself, but the person making the donation. When one tries to donate, they are automatically opted into a recurring weekly donation (again written in small print) gets set up when one tries to donate. This story, and the donor, seem to be the gift that keeps on giving.
The worst thing I did was donate money to the GW Bush campaign but I used my American Express credit card and got the fraudulent extra charges reversed. GW Bush sent me an invitation to his second inaugural.

Last edited:
Of course he does.

It's The Donald first, foremost, and always.

But cult!
No matter what happens...you cheated! You can't help your selves. You even tell other voters what you feel about them as a group and what you are going to do in elections to win. Quivers and Joe spilling the beans. then you have Joe, Jill and Kamala in a three way.

Forum List

Back