Trump even scams his own people

there is no amount of sham lawsuits that will erase the fact that when Trump lost, the world cheered!

Unbelievable! But, no, not really; just vintage Trump, scamming the faithful as he always has.
How many threads on this does there need to be?

Let Trump pay for it out of his own billionaire pocket.

Its a political campaign. If Sleepy Joe does seize power, Donald J. Trump is a 2024 candidate and he will be launching his campaign and his rallies immediately and be the Loyal Opposition fighting every step of the way.

the fineprint says you agree to be charged for MORE BILLING. so much winning!!!!

We now know this is matched not by the man himself, but the person making the donation. When one tries to donate, they are automatically opted into a recurring weekly donation (again written in small print) gets set up when one tries to donate. This story, and the donor, seem to be the gift that keeps on giving.
And, of course, the Democrats would never be able to conceive and deploy such a scheme themselves.

Its a political campaign. If Sleepy Joe does seize power, Donald J. Trump is a 2024 candidate and he will be launching his campaign and his rallies immediately and be the Loyal Opposition fighting every step of the way.

You underestimate the size of this Dimm Progressive theft.
Me, it looks like I'll have to embark on a new career of sabotage while I'm still healthy!
:smoke:

The happy lemmings will send them their hard earned dollars just like they gobbled up his made in China hats.
Barnum was right. Lot of suckers in the world. And Trump's got a lot of them. :)
I think uncle blow hole has more he claimed he will cure cancer if elected and create 750 million jobs lock down covid and of course theres all his storys about himself that were complete lies . seems blow hole joe had far more suckers vote for him

Trump would rather burn the house down than hand over the keys to the house

Trump is going for the scorched earth policy....

Funny enough I am not pissed at Trump. He is a weak man who is embarrassing at this stage.

The real tragedy is the GOP party, they are enablers, their behaviour over the last four years and especially the last few days has been cowardice... They have let this disinformation campaign continue, this weakens America... This is the chaos Russia wanted to sow in US, in Trump they got an ally, Trump is an asshole, we all get it at this stage. The GOP party's silence is just embarrassing and should be remembered...

Bullshit. He will slink away with his tail between his damn legs. Besides, there is a huge line of AG's just waiting for him to leave office. Bankruptcy, again, which is what the Donald does best, except this time he is going to end up at Fort Dix with some Mafia boss as a cell mate. They should get along famously.

Dems cheated, everyone knows this. Also your thread is idiotic, do you really think Trump needs this chump change? :eusa_hand:
Spoken like a true brainwashing victim.
:itsok:
I dunno why you're trying to console me, you're the one headed for the re-education camps.

It ain't gonna work out that way, Creeps!
That's, for sure!!
Of course it is.

Forum List

Back