Trump feels threatened by John Bolton

Bolton will provide inside information on what Trump actually says and does
Why Trump is so scared
You're taking Bolton at his word? Uncritically?

Trump is working awfully hard to keep us from hearing what Bolton has to say

What is he hiding?
If someone was releasing a book that said bad things about you, whether true or not, would you encourage or discourage the release of that book? IOW, expand your horizons.
Depends if you value freedom of speech or not.

Like most things Trump feels threatened by, he threatens to sue. Trump does not want the public to hear the truth about his Presidency, so he runs to the courts to block it.

He's got Fat Billy Barf carrying his water AGAIN? Surprise surprise! Of course it doesn't matter - The book is OUT! :D

Why Trump is so scared

What is he hiding?
If someone was releasing a book that said bad things about you, whether true or not, would you encourage or discourage the release of that book? IOW, expand your horizons.
No it doesn't. Again, would you tell people to read a book that said bad things about you or would you tell them not to read it?

If anyone thinks that Bolton's book is going to change any votes.....forget it.
Russian collusion didn't change any votes.
The Mueller Investigation didn't change any votes
The Barr/Durham investigation might help Trump
The "bogus impeachment" didn't affect Trump

Bolton's book is just one more straw to grasp before Biden steps in it on stage.
Tara Reade anyone?
Indeed. The conservatives voting for Trump are no longer reachable by any rational conversation.

It’s a cult.

I can see where the left might look at Trump supporters as a "cult". None of the BS tripe that the Left and MSM slings at Trump sticks. Trump was treated unfairly from the day he announced, to the point where the Obama admin used the FBI, CIA, DOJ and foreign assets to illegally spy on the Trump campaign, ignoring that the DNC and Hillary campaign colluded with Russians to write the Steele Dossier.

So we know for a fact that Never-Trumpers, the "deep state" as well as "globalists" have teamed up to oppose Trump. Bolton is just a "deep state hack" war monger that is taking "pot shots" at Trump to sell a book. Nothing more.

Publish the book and call Trump 's bluff,let him sue.

Too late. Amazon already has tens of thousands of copies. I cancelled my preorder and so have thousands of others I'll wager. Bolton loses millions - We have it for free - And life is good! :cool-45:

Last edited:
Why Trump is so scared

What is he hiding?
No it doesn't. Again, would you tell people to read a book that said bad things about you or would you tell them not to read it?
Trump is threatening criminal action against Bolton. It’s censorship.

Actual censorship, not the “Twitter took down my tweet” BS censorship.

Bolton's book is just one more straw to grasp before Biden steps in it on stage.
Tara Reade anyone?
Indeed. The conservatives voting for Trump are no longer reachable by any rational conversation.

It’s a cult.

I can see where the left might look at Trump supporters as a "cult". None of the BS tripe that the Left and MSM slings at Trump sticks. Trump was treated unfairly from the day he announced, to the point where the Obama admin used the FBI, CIA, DOJ and foreign assets to illegally spy on the Trump campaign, ignoring that the DNC and Hillary campaign colluded with Russians to write the Steele Dossier.

So we know for a fact that Never-Trumpers, the "deep state" as well as "globalists" have teamed up to oppose Trump. Bolton is just a "deep state hack" war monger that is taking "pot shots" at Trump to sell a book. Nothing more.

are you a cult leader?

or just one of the mindless sheep?

Why Trump is so scared

What is he hiding?

You do realize, don't you, that the first amendment applies to congress writing laws preventing free speech, right? Now, please cite what "criminal action" Trump is threatening. Suing someone? Not criminal. Saying the book is a lie? Not criminal. While you're at it, cite the law Trump is supposedly going to break.

There is pretty much nothing embarrassing, dishonest, childish, tribal, petulant or ignorant Trump can do that would shock me.

That said, accusations without solid corroboration mean little at this point. Back it up clearly, then I'll believe it. Until then, meh.

Tara Reade anyone?

It’s a cult.

You’ve demonstrated the levels of protection you’ve created around Trump.

There’s built in, ready accessible excuses to justifying ignoring any criticism of him. In this case, it’s because Bolton is a “globalists” and a “deep state hack”. Therefore he can be ignored.

Does that make Bolton’s statements about Trump untrue? Doesn’t matter. Don’t think about it.

At the end of the day, you’re not supposed to think.

Why Trump is so scared

What is he hiding?

You do realize, don't you, that the first amendment applies to congress writing laws preventing free speech, right? Now, please cite what "criminal action" Trump is threatening. Suing someone? Not criminal. Saying the book is a lie? Not criminal. While you're at it, cite the law Trump is supposedly going to break.

Happy to.

Why Trump is so scared

What is he hiding?

Happy to.

I think you may be jumping the gun a bit here by claiming "censorship" when that's not been shown at all. If conversations with the president are classified, and if Bolton spilled classified information, publication can legally be prevented.

Why Trump is so scared

What is he hiding?

Happy to.

I think you may be jumping the gun a bit here by claiming "censorship" when that's not been shown at all. If conversations with the president are classified, and if Bolton spilled classified information, publication can legally be prevented.
Is every conversation with Trump classified? Obviously not. You cannot use classification to suppress speech. That would be a violation of first amendment rights.

Like most things Trump feels threatened by, he threatens to sue. Trump does not want the public to hear the truth about his Presidency, so he runs to the courts to block it.

Another classic example of "we hated this guy until he said something bad about Trump and now he's a hero" you leftists are dipshits.

Why Trump ever hired the war monger Bolton to begin with is beyond my understanding.
Bolton has never been a hero to me

But why are you afraid to hear what he has to say??
You lie. You love his mustache

Why Trump is so scared

What is he hiding?

Happy to.

Is every conversation with Trump classified? Obviously not. You cannot use classification to suppress speech. That would be a violation of first amendment rights.
Depends on the conversation, correct? If Bolton didn't complete the WH review of what he wrote, how do we know unless it's reviewed? IOW, holding up publication until the review is complete is legal. Obviously, if nothing classified is found, there's no further reason to delay publication. Also obviously, Bolton is timing the release of his book for maximum profits. Why not have him cool his jets for a few months until no one cares except for the haters desperate for new red meat to scream about as they leap around the campfire?

Why Trump is so scared

What is he hiding?

Happy to.

Depends on the conversation, correct? If Bolton didn't complete the WH review of what he wrote, how do we know unless it's reviewed? IOW, holding up publication until the review is complete is legal. Obviously, if nothing classified is found, there's no further reason to delay publication. Also obviously, Bolton is timing the release of his book for maximum profits. Why not have him cool his jets for a few months until no one cares except for the haters desperate for new red meat to scream about as they leap around the campfire?
Indeed it would depend on the conversation. However Trump had this to say:

“I will consider every conversation with me as president highly classified,” Trump told reporters on Monday.

Seems Trump has a problem with your statement.

The review was completed in April by the career national security officers who do these sorts of things. Trump appointees ordered additional reviews in what is most likely (in my opinion) an attempt to suppress speech as opposed to protecting national security.

Tara Reade anyone?

It’s a cult.

are you a cult leader?

or just one of the mindless sheep?

You'll see in November.

"To Mr. Bolton, Mr. Trump’s decision to meet North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un, in Singapore was a “foolish mistake,” and the president’s desire to then invite Mr. Kim to the White House was “a potential disaster of enormous magnitude.” A series of presidential Twitter posts about China and North Korea were “mostly laughable.” Mr. Trump’s meeting with President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia in Helsinki was a “self-inflicted wound” and “Putin had to be laughing uproariously at what he had gotten away with in Helsinki.”

Forum List

Back