Trump fights back and lowers our gas prices

The Chinese are gonna lose if they tangle with Trump. He's not a limp-dick fagamuffin like obama or a deep state puppet like Bush I and II

Trump ain't gonna back down
lol. the right has No Credibility. Y'all already got your tax cuts. You should have won the trade war, and then cut taxes for a job well done.
you didn't get a tax cut?

they had witnesses in the meeting to hear his comments. you didn't see that? LOL,

No proof exists one way or the other. He talked tough when she wasn’t there and like a little pussy when she was
so what you gonna do?
Call him a pussy because he says one thing when she’s not there and is a lapdog when she is?
you have no idea. you just said so. so now you're just continuing to cry out loud on a message board.

Trump is a pussy.

Back to square one.
call him that to his face otherwise you're a pssy.

The Chinese are gonna lose if they tangle with Trump. He's not a limp-dick fagamuffin like obama or a deep state puppet like Bush I and II

lol. the right has No Credibility. Y'all already got your tax cuts. You should have won the trade war, and then cut taxes for a job well done.
no.
I did, yeppers and any democrat that I work with got one. poor fool you should get off welfare and share in the prosperity of this fine nation rather than staying dependent.

no.
I did, yeppers and any democrat that I work with got one. poor fool you should get off welfare and share in the prosperity of this fine nation rather than staying dependent.
why should I take the right wing seriously about our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror; we get what we pay for, and the right wing doesn't want to pay wartime tax rates for them.

He doesn’t work, so he’d get no tax cuts.

yep, he just told me.

no.
why should I take the right wing seriously about our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror; we get what we pay for, and the right wing doesn't want to pay wartime tax rates for them.
and you don't work. I get it. do you take a pension, you know tax payer money?

yep, he just told me.

He is wanting taxpayers to pay his wages for doing nothing. Another millennial

No proof exists one way or the other. He talked tough when she wasn’t there and like a little pussy when she was
so what you gonna do?
Call him a pussy because he says one thing when she’s not there and is a lapdog when she is?
you have no idea. you just said so. so now you're just continuing to cry out loud on a message board.

Trump is a pussy.

Back to square one.
Just like the blob

so what you gonna do?

Trump is a pussy.

Back to square one.
Just like the blob
whatever you resemble, I don't care.

no.
and you don't work. I get it. do you take a pension, you know tax payer money?
you mean like our, "fake news" and alleged, wars on crime, drugs, and terror?

Forum List

Back