Trump fights back and lowers our gas prices

As state and local gas taxes rise we will see the price rise, include the seasonal increases and it will continue to rise. I don't pay that much attention to prices, I drive a Volt back and forth to work, so I have not bought gas in a few months.

Once again, and you know he didn’t?
And you know he didn’t without cameras around how?
doesn't look like trump is afraid of the chinese eh?

Personally, he shouldn’t be afraid. His base of voters only cares about “sticking it” to someone. Meanwhile the CPI—what his voters pay for everything from soup to nuts—is on the rise, the PPI is on the rise, the stock market is down for the year. But personally, there is no danger for Trump.

Now American consumers should be pretty worried about his picking a fight with their pocketbooks. And you’re starting to see some waning in consumer confidence according to one thing I heard from the Wall Street Journal.

U.S. Consumer Confidence Drops in June
personally he isn't. I doubt he's afraid of anyone or any country.

Funny how he didn’t make the comments about Germany to Merkel’s face…
He’s a pussy.

And you know he did?

As state and local gas taxes rise we will see the price rise, include the seasonal increases and it will continue to rise. I don't pay that much attention to prices, I drive a Volt back and forth to work, so I have not bought gas in a few months.[/QUOTE

move to Hawaii and buy gas or Alaska - ask Trump why he forgot to lower the gas prices there.

move to Hawaii and buy gas or Alaska - ask Trump why he forgot to lower the gas prices there

I agree. And they may end up with their major patsy no longer at their disposal, as they could end up disposed.

We’ll see how the trade war goes.

The PPI jumped a six year high last month according to one report I read and this before the latest round of Russian Roulette.

One thing is for sure…the Chinese are not afraid of Trump or being “deposed”
doesn't look like trump is afraid of the chinese eh?

Personally, he shouldn’t be afraid. His base of voters only cares about “sticking it” to someone. Meanwhile the CPI—what his voters pay for everything from soup to nuts—is on the rise, the PPI is on the rise, the stock market is down for the year. But personally, there is no danger for Trump.

Now American consumers should be pretty worried about his picking a fight with their pocketbooks. And you’re starting to see some waning in consumer confidence according to one thing I heard from the Wall Street Journal.

U.S. Consumer Confidence Drops in June
personally he isn't. I doubt he's afraid of anyone or any country.

Funny how he didn’t make the comments about Germany to Merkel’s face…
He’s a pussy.
you know this how?

the POTUS cant lower gas prices - gas prices are subject to the world market.

what he can lower is the IQ of dipshit RW'rs.
bendog is no RW'er, he's a hack. And it's his creation.

As state and local gas taxes rise we will see the price rise, include the seasonal increases and it will continue to rise. I don't pay that much attention to prices, I drive a Volt back and forth to work, so I have not bought gas in a few months.[/QUOTE

move to Hawaii and buy gas or Alaska - ask Trump why he forgot to lower the gas prices there.

It's not an issue for me, gas prices rise and fall, it has happened under every president and as far as Hawaii is concerned, $.46 per gallon state tax on gas, you bet it is expensive.

move to Hawaii and buy gas or Alaska - ask Trump why he forgot to lower the gas prices there

With the amount of gas Rump spews 23 hours a day you'd think it would be dirt cheap.
Supply and demand and all that?

I guess there's more demand than reasonable people would expect.

It's not an issue for me, gas prices rise and fall, it has happened under every president and as far as Hawaii is concerned, $.46 per gallon state tax on gas, you bet it is expensive.
you live in Illinois?

you live in Illinois?

Nope.

Bullshit, our prices went up 20 cents in the last week.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Ours went from 2.79 to 2.54. You live in Argentina?

Mine went from 2.65 to 2.79.

Of course I have the handicap of reporting honestly. That allows less room for "creativity".
ours went to 3.15 at some stations. why would someone lie about gas prices? that seems stupid.
I'm not lying asshole. 2.54 in Warrensburg MO.

Of course I have the handicap of reporting honestly. That allows less room for "creativity".
You must live in one of those "blue" states. Not to worry - they are slowly seeing the light.

Nnnnope. North Cackalackee. A red-to-purple state.

Which has zero to do with gas prices anyway, the state variations of which are determined by state and county taxes. The difference is I reported the prices I actually saw. Yesterday. While you pulled yours out of your ass.

ours went to 3.15 at some stations. why would someone lie about gas prices? that seems stupid.

Missourigasprices.com

Trend: prices RISING.

You must live in one of those "blue" states. Not to worry - they are slowly seeing the light.

Which has zero to do with gas prices anyway, the state variations of which are determined by state and county taxes. The difference is I reported the prices I actually saw. Yesterday. While you pulled yours out of your ass.
2.54 numbnuts. 2.79 2 weeks ago. But, you would actually have to leave the house to know.

Missourigasprices.com

Trend: prices RISING.
Not where I live.

2.54 numbnuts. 2.79 2 weeks ago. But, you would actually have to leave the house to know.

From the same source:

Missouri Trend
Today 2.700
trend_up.gif

Yesterday 2.692
One Week Ago 2.582
One Month Ago 2.642

2.44 @ Sams today

From the same source:

Missouri Trend
Today 2.700
trend_up.gif

Yesterday 2.692
One Week Ago 2.582
One Month Ago 2.642
Nobody gives a shit about your source. My source is what it says on the gas pump.

here in illinois we have state tax , city tax, county tax, road tax, fk, you name it in Illinois, gas is carrying a tax for it. then, we have to buy different types of fuel that every time increases the costs. i.e., summer blend vs winter blend. Politicians like to take your money. they'll tax your shit in a toilet if they could watch you take a dump. they want your fking money and you dependent on them.

Forum List

Back