Trump fights back and lowers our gas prices

And you know he didn’t without cameras around how?
We’ll see how the trade war goes.

The PPI jumped a six year high last month according to one report I read and this before the latest round of Russian Roulette.

One thing is for sure…the Chinese are not afraid of Trump or being “deposed”
doesn't look like trump is afraid of the chinese eh?

Personally, he shouldn’t be afraid. His base of voters only cares about “sticking it” to someone. Meanwhile the CPI—what his voters pay for everything from soup to nuts—is on the rise, the PPI is on the rise, the stock market is down for the year. But personally, there is no danger for Trump.

Now American consumers should be pretty worried about his picking a fight with their pocketbooks. And you’re starting to see some waning in consumer confidence according to one thing I heard from the Wall Street Journal.

U.S. Consumer Confidence Drops in June
personally he isn't. I doubt he's afraid of anyone or any country.

Funny how he didn’t make the comments about Germany to Merkel’s face…
He’s a pussy.

And you know he did?

Where do you knuckleheads get your nonsense??

The US exported just over $116Bn in goods to China in 2016 while we imported $462Bn.

A $350Bn trade imbalance.

The Census Bureau vs…you. I will side with the Census Bureau. They study this; you lie on the Internet. Advantage Census Bureau. No contest

And the graphic evidence (aka PROOF) I posted is just a snapshot of some goods and services.

Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 10.28.16 AM.png

Nobody is denying that we have a major trade deficit with China. But the $300+ billion listed above is just seven sectors. Beef, for example, isn’t listed. Wine isn’t listed. Cars aren’t listed…

the POTUS cant lower gas prices - gas prices are subject to the world market.

what he can lower is the IQ of dipshit RW'rs.

Where do you knuckleheads get your nonsense??

The US exported just over $116Bn in goods to China in 2016 while we imported $462Bn.

A $350Bn trade imbalance.

The Census Bureau vs…you. I will side with the Census Bureau. They study this; you lie on the Internet. Advantage Census Bureau. No contest

And the graphic evidence (aka PROOF) I posted is just a snapshot of some goods and services.

View attachment 204325

Nobody is denying that we have a major trade deficit with China. But the $300+ billion listed above is just seven sectors. Beef, for example, isn’t listed. Wine isn’t listed. Cars aren’t listed…

Hmmm.... what are the "Autos" listed in your graphic then?

And you know he didn’t without cameras around how?
doesn't look like trump is afraid of the chinese eh?

Personally, he shouldn’t be afraid. His base of voters only cares about “sticking it” to someone. Meanwhile the CPI—what his voters pay for everything from soup to nuts—is on the rise, the PPI is on the rise, the stock market is down for the year. But personally, there is no danger for Trump.

Now American consumers should be pretty worried about his picking a fight with their pocketbooks. And you’re starting to see some waning in consumer confidence according to one thing I heard from the Wall Street Journal.

U.S. Consumer Confidence Drops in June
personally he isn't. I doubt he's afraid of anyone or any country.

Funny how he didn’t make the comments about Germany to Merkel’s face…
He’s a pussy.

And you know he did?
they had witnesses in the meeting to hear his comments. you didn't see that? LOL,

Making Putin happy is how trump is winning Republicans in bed with Putin
what is your issue with Putin exactly? what did he do to us?
Putin's great. Without him, Trump would be sitting in some bankruptcy meeting and Hillary would be wrecking the country!
Hopefully that's tongue in cheek or you're really Bri or Jc...lol
Oh yeah.

Trump voters are ACTUALLY stupid enough to think that recessions inevitably, and I mean inevitably, cross all borders. They make illegal aliens look good

Putin's great. Without him, Trump would be sitting in some bankruptcy meeting and Hillary would be wrecking the country!
so you got nothing as usual. Don't worry, I didn't expect anything.

The Chinese are gonna lose if they tangle with Trump. He's not a limp-dick fagamuffin like obama or a deep state puppet like Bush I and II

Trump ain't gonna back down
Trump’s a retard. He’ll lose but still claim a win.

And his sheep will be kissing his ass all the way down as we fall off the cliff.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Stop buying Chinese crap and we will all do better.

The Chinese are gonna lose if they tangle with Trump. He's not a limp-dick fagamuffin like obama or a deep state puppet like Bush I and II

Trump ain't gonna back down
Trump’s a retard. He’ll lose but still claim a win.

And his sheep will be kissing his ass all the way down as we fall off the cliff.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Stop buying Chinese crap and we will all do better.
he likes paying for welfare.

You won't even see shit coming.

How are tariffs on Chinese goods making the price of gas go up or down?

The price of gas is going up because Trump pulled out of the Iran Nuclear Deal. EU countries can no longer buy oil from Iran causing crude oil prices to rise worldwide.

This is another financial burden being placed of NATO allies by following sanctions imposed by DJT. In following NATO policies and sanctions imposed by the US on a number of countries for a number of reasons, these policies cost the economies of your allies which Trump doesn’t factor in when crunching trade and defence numbers.

We pulled out of the deal. That means the EU can do whatever it likes regarding Iran. Our actions have no impact on their sanctions, dumbass!

You won't even see shit coming.
I see your shit in here everyday, so I'd say I see it coming daily. Now what did Putin do? got something yet or are you a tired old fool who just likes to shoot off his mouth?

Forum List

Back