Trump gets support from the KKK, Stormfront upgrades its servers.

David Duke? He hasn't been a politician since 1992 and it was only in the state of Louisiana house for three years. Former KKK member democrat Robert Byrd served as a U.S. senator from 1959 to 2010. The democrat party is the party of the KKK. FDR appointed a former KKK member to the U.S. Supreme Court. Democrats tried to block the Civil Rights act and just about every sheriff with a bull whip and a dog during the civil rights era was a freaking democrat.

"On September 28, 1868, a mob of Democrats massacred nearly 300 African-American Republicans in Opelousas, Louisiana. The savagery began when racist Democrats attacked a newspaper editor, a white Republican and schoolteacher for ex-slaves. Several African-Americans rushed to the assistance of their friend, and in response, Democrats went on a “Negro hunt,” killing every African-American (all of whom were Republicans) in the area they could find. (Via Grand Old Partisan)

On April 20, 1871 the Republicans passed the anti-Ku Klux Klan Act outlawing Democratic terrorist groups.
The Miller Center reported:

On April 20, 1871, at the urging of President Ulysses Grant, Congress passed the Ku Klux Klan Act. Also known as the third Enforcement Act, the bill was a controversial expansion of federal authority designed to give the federal government additional power to protect voters. The act established penalties in the form of fines and jail time for attempts to deprive citizens of equal protection under the laws and gave the President the authority to use federal troops and suspend the writ of habeas corpus in ensuring that civil rights were upheld."

Democrats own the KKK

This Day in History... Republicans Pass Anti-KKK Act - Outlawing Democratic Terrorist Groups - The Gateway Pundit
This post belongs in the 'History' forum. It has no relevance today.

What?? Dems continue to use their KKK to their advantage even today

Let Them Call Me Rebel, Sanford Horwitt

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results."

Read more: Articles: Obama's Nazi Straw man: An Old Alinsky Trick
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Not relevant. Try again. That was theater, NOT racism. The same thing was done to George Wallace. It totally threw him off his game.

David Duke? He hasn't been a politician since 1992 and it was only in the state of Louisiana house for three years. Former KKK member democrat Robert Byrd served as a U.S. senator from 1959 to 2010. The democrat party is the party of the KKK. FDR appointed a former KKK member to the U.S. Supreme Court. Democrats tried to block the Civil Rights act and just about every sheriff with a bull whip and a dog during the civil rights era was a freaking democrat.
Once again, 'History'. Byrd WAS NOT a KKK member until 2010. I realize that wasn't said, but the implication is clear.

"On September 28, 1868, a mob of Democrats massacred nearly 300 African-American Republicans in Opelousas, Louisiana. The savagery began when racist Democrats attacked a newspaper editor, a white Republican and schoolteacher for ex-slaves. Several African-Americans rushed to the assistance of their friend, and in response, Democrats went on a “Negro hunt,” killing every African-American (all of whom were Republicans) in the area they could find. (Via Grand Old Partisan)

On April 20, 1871 the Republicans passed the anti-Ku Klux Klan Act outlawing Democratic terrorist groups.

On April 20, 1871, at the urging of President Ulysses Grant, Congress passed the Ku Klux Klan Act. Also known as the third Enforcement Act, the bill was a controversial expansion of federal authority designed to give the federal government additional power to protect voters. The act established penalties in the form of fines and jail time for attempts to deprive citizens of equal protection under the laws and gave the President the authority to use federal troops and suspend the writ of habeas corpus in ensuring that civil rights were upheld."

Democrats own the KKK

This Day in History... Republicans Pass Anti-KKK Act - Outlawing Democratic Terrorist Groups - The Gateway Pundit
Says Bozo with the Ayn Rand burp that wasn't even relevant when written.

Trump has found his constituency.

White 'supremacists' who are the dregs of society. What a perfect fit.

Really? Are we this juvenile now? Really?

Shall I name how many fringe-left and lunatic anti-Israeli groups endorsed Obama both times he ran? Or how about Sharia-law supporter Raila Odinga? He not only endorsed Obama, but Obama campaigned for Odinga when he visited Kenya in 2008.

LOL, Raila Odinga is a born again Christian.

On Sunday, a handful of journalists and evangelical Christians were invited to attend the prime minister's baptism ceremony at a private residence in the capital.

BBC NEWS | Africa | 'Doomsday' man baptises Kenya PM

Uh, I guarantee you that Odinga was no Christian of any kind when Obama campaigned for him in 2008. He was pushing for an Islamic state and Sharia law, and his supporters murdered thousands of Christians. Sheesh, how can you not know this?

Now is the time that you provide a credible link.

"Obama ... gave almost a million dollars to the (Kenya) opposition campaign who just happened to be his cousin, Raila Odinga."
Chain email on Friday, April 18th, 2008 in

rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

'Not a cent' from unrelated Obama

'The KKK is using Donald Trump...'

The 1st 6 words of the article says it all...
Liberals are desparate.

Besides, since Democrats created the KKK I thought they would approve...

Democrats own the KKK

What?? Dems continue to use their KKK to their advantage even today

Let Them Call Me Rebel, Sanford Horwitt

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results."

Read more: Articles: Obama's Nazi Straw man: An Old Alinsky Trick
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

I just printed up your article from The American Stinker and used it to line my bird cage.

'The KKK is using Donald Trump...'

The 1st 6 words of the article says it all...
Liberals are desparate.

Besides, since Democrats created the KKK I thought they would approve...

Oh, BS.

This says it all, from the OP

Stormfront, the most prominent American white supremacist website, is upgrading its servers in part to cope with a Trump traffic spike.

Trump's supporters are the Stormfront crowd.

Maybe someone can explain to me, cleary and fairly, without dredging up civil war era histories, what the difference is between whites promoting whites and blacks promoting blacks but the whites are racist and the blacks are not?

And for the record, I am for Trump. If Dee Snyder pulls the rights of his song because SF supports Trump, then Dee is a hypocrite. I support Trump. I do not support the KKK. Does that make me racist because the KKK also supports Trump? Friends of my enemies sorta thing, I guess?

Once again, 'History'. Byrd WAS NOT a KKK member until 2010. I realize that wasn't said, but the implication is clear.
Are y'all from this Country? Maybe you were thinking of a Russian named Byrd. Look it up for God's sake

Maybe someone can explain to me, cleary and fairly, without dredging up civil war era histories, what the difference is between whites promoting whites and blacks promoting blacks but the whites are racist and the blacks are not?

White people have never needed promoting.
Seems like they do nowadays.
I appreciate the response but it really isn't an answer.

Forum List

Back