Trump gets support from the KKK, Stormfront upgrades its servers.

If the KKK supports Trump then does that mean the democratic party is supporting him? I'm so confused.

SuperDummy, you're always confused.

I'm confused because if we are suppose to take down the confederate flag and basically purge all mentions of the confederate south because it is racism then why not purge the actual political party that ran against Lincoln? It just seems like black lives matter should be ranting about the democratic party but it ain't.

If the KKK supports Trump then does that mean the democratic party is supporting him? I'm so confused.

I'm confused because if we are suppose to take down the confederate flag and basically purge all mentions of the confederate south because it is racism then why not purge the actual political party that ran against Lincoln? It just seems like black lives matter should be ranting about the democratic party but it ain't.

This isn't the 1800's, you dope.

How is it different? Blacks are still in poor ghettos not learning anything and living off of master democrats table...... other then physical beatings I don't see the difference

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Right, a lot's changed since the 1800s, like the switch in positions of the Democrats and the Republicans. It was so obvious in the film "LIncoln", which is why the Right hated the film.

"On September 28, 1868, a mob of Democrats massacred nearly 300 African-American Republicans in Opelousas, Louisiana. The savagery began when racist Democrats attacked a newspaper editor, a white Republican and schoolteacher for ex-slaves. Several African-Americans rushed to the assistance of their friend, and in response, Democrats went on a “Negro hunt,” killing every African-American (all of whom were Republicans) in the area they could find. (Via Grand Old Partisan)

On April 20, 1871 the Republicans passed the anti-Ku Klux Klan Act outlawing Democratic terrorist groups.
The Miller Center reported:

On April 20, 1871, at the urging of President Ulysses Grant, Congress passed the Ku Klux Klan Act. Also known as the third Enforcement Act, the bill was a controversial expansion of federal authority designed to give the federal government additional power to protect voters. The act established penalties in the form of fines and jail time for attempts to deprive citizens of equal protection under the laws and gave the President the authority to use federal troops and suspend the writ of habeas corpus in ensuring that civil rights were upheld."

Democrats own the KKK

This Day in History... Republicans Pass Anti-KKK Act - Outlawing Democratic Terrorist Groups - The Gateway Pundit
In 1868, you moron, the democratic party was not the same democratic party it is today. Everyone who has a brain, is educated, and is not rewriting history to suit his/her agenda knows that. Either you are an uneducated twit, or you're an uneducated twit who has bought a load of horse shit: i.e., propaganda. If you knew your history, you would know the details of how and why the democratic party of 1868 was not the party it is today. Today's democrats are just the opposite of what they were at that time. But you don't care about truth or historical fact: you just tell lies to support your ridiculous agenda.

Right, a lot's changed since the 1800s, like the switch in positions of the Democrats and the Republicans. It was so obvious in the film "LIncoln", which is why the Right hated the film.
:thup:

Right. The rightwing think that if they have swallowed this ridiculous propaganda, everyone else is going to as well. :uhoh3:

Really? Are we this juvenile now? Really?

Shall I name how many fringe-left and lunatic anti-Israeli groups endorsed Obama both times he ran? Or how about Sharia-law supporter Raila Odinga? He not only endorsed Obama, but Obama campaigned for Odinga when he visited Kenya in 2008.

LOL, Raila Odinga is a born again Christian.

On Sunday, a handful of journalists and evangelical Christians were invited to attend the prime minister's baptism ceremony at a private residence in the capital.

BBC NEWS | Africa | 'Doomsday' man baptises Kenya PM

DANGER Will Robinson, DANGER.....Carla thinks she made a point, lolol!
you're a jackass.

See, the left is racist. Why? Because when Obama got support from the New Black Panthers, as far as I know, people weren't claiming he was a racist.

Lets face it..........because Adolf Hitler had to breath oxygen, does that make oxygen a bad thing? Oxygen did not lobby him to breath, did it?

This thread is just a phony-baloney, good time rock-n-roll thread that lefties need to make themselves feel good. It has nothing to do with reality, but then nobody ever claimed that lefties reside in reality either-)

What kind of support did he get from all 5 of them? lol

DANGER Will Robinson, DANGER; Carla is off her meds-)

Are you still working on changing that definition?

Let me put it this way.............if someone is called a racist or xenophobe for trying to protect this country, then call ME a racist or xenophobe, and I will work on Websters dictionary to revise the definitions!!!!!!!

Carla, you are good for a laugh every day as you careen off the rails. Between you, RIGHTWINGER, JAKE SUPERSTAR STARKEY, and PaintmyPatotootie, I do not know how anyone keeps a straight face when responding to you-)
You're also an ignorant moron.

And this thread is a danger to perfectly good brain cells. Moving along...
And you are assuming you have one? What irony.

"On September 28, 1868, a mob of Democrats massacred nearly 300 African-American Republicans in Opelousas, Louisiana. The savagery began when racist Democrats attacked a newspaper editor, a white Republican and schoolteacher for ex-slaves. Several African-Americans rushed to the assistance of their friend, and in response, Democrats went on a “Negro hunt,” killing every African-American (all of whom were Republicans) in the area they could find. (Via Grand Old Partisan)

On April 20, 1871 the Republicans passed the anti-Ku Klux Klan Act outlawing Democratic terrorist groups.
The Miller Center reported:

On April 20, 1871, at the urging of President Ulysses Grant, Congress passed the Ku Klux Klan Act. Also known as the third Enforcement Act, the bill was a controversial expansion of federal authority designed to give the federal government additional power to protect voters. The act established penalties in the form of fines and jail time for attempts to deprive citizens of equal protection under the laws and gave the President the authority to use federal troops and suspend the writ of habeas corpus in ensuring that civil rights were upheld."

Democrats own the KKK

This Day in History... Republicans Pass Anti-KKK Act - Outlawing Democratic Terrorist Groups - The Gateway Pundit
In 1868, you moron, the democratic party was not the same democratic party it is today. Everyone who has a brain, is educated, and is not rewriting history to suit his/her agenda knows that. Either you are an uneducated twit, or you're an uneducated twit who has bought a load of horse shit: i.e., propaganda. If you knew your history, you would know the details of how and why the democratic party of 1868 was not the party it is today. Today's democrats are just the opposite of what they were at that time. But you don't care about truth or historical fact: you just tell lies to support your ridiculous agenda.

:thup:

Right. The rightwing think that if they have swallowed this ridiculous propaganda, everyone else is going to as well. :uhoh3:

Really? Are we this juvenile now? Really?

Shall I name how many fringe-left and lunatic anti-Israeli groups endorsed Obama both times he ran? Or how about Sharia-law supporter Raila Odinga? He not only endorsed Obama, but Obama campaigned for Odinga when he visited Kenya in 2008.

LOL, Raila Odinga is a born again Christian.

On Sunday, a handful of journalists and evangelical Christians were invited to attend the prime minister's baptism ceremony at a private residence in the capital.

BBC NEWS | Africa | 'Doomsday' man baptises Kenya PM

DANGER Will Robinson, DANGER.....Carla thinks she made a point, lolol!
you're a jackass.

See, the left is racist. Why? Because when Obama got support from the New Black Panthers, as far as I know, people weren't claiming he was a racist.

Lets face it..........because Adolf Hitler had to breath oxygen, does that make oxygen a bad thing? Oxygen did not lobby him to breath, did it?

This thread is just a phony-baloney, good time rock-n-roll thread that lefties need to make themselves feel good. It has nothing to do with reality, but then nobody ever claimed that lefties reside in reality either-)

What kind of support did he get from all 5 of them? lol

DANGER Will Robinson, DANGER; Carla is off her meds-)

Are you still working on changing that definition?

Let me put it this way.............if someone is called a racist or xenophobe for trying to protect this country, then call ME a racist or xenophobe, and I will work on Websters dictionary to revise the definitions!!!!!!!

Carla, you are good for a laugh every day as you careen off the rails. Between you, RIGHTWINGER, JAKE SUPERSTAR STARKEY, and PaintmyPatotootie, I do not know how anyone keeps a straight face when responding to you-)
You're also an ignorant moron.
Ding bat barrage! :)

Forum List

Back