Trump gets support from the KKK, Stormfront upgrades its servers.

Really? Are we this juvenile now? Really?

Shall I name how many fringe-left and lunatic anti-Israeli groups endorsed Obama both times he ran? Or how about Sharia-law supporter Raila Odinga? He not only endorsed Obama, but Obama campaigned for Odinga when he visited Kenya in 2008.

LOL, Raila Odinga is a born again Christian.

On Sunday, a handful of journalists and evangelical Christians were invited to attend the prime minister's baptism ceremony at a private residence in the capital.

BBC NEWS | Africa | 'Doomsday' man baptises Kenya PM

Uh, I guarantee you that Odinga was no Christian of any kind when Obama campaigned for him in 2008. He was pushing for an Islamic state and Sharia law, and his supporters murdered thousands of Christians. Sheesh, how can you not know this?

Now is the time that you provide a credible link.

I'll do better than that. I just created a thread on Obama and Odinga: "The Facts About Barack Obama and Raila Odinga." It includes numerous article links and two video links, including a copy of the memo that Odinga signed in 2006 pledging his support for Sharia law.

Yes, I saw your right wing hate fest, with NO credible links, so I printed it up to use for bird cage lining.

70,000 Muslim Clerics Blast Trump, Issue Fatwa Condemning Terrorism
December 10, 2015

Nearly two billion peaceful Muslims and their religious leaders are joining together to reject hate and bigotry.

That explains why Afghanistan, Syria, Libya and Iraq are so darn peaceful, all that peace
all the places we fucked up and Syria is where we continue to support enemy combatants against the established Government ...

You agree that Obama is supporting ISIS, that's progress

A little something from Wiki

The 2008 United States presidential candidacy of African-American Democrat Barack Obama was a cause of significant concern for some Stormfront members: the site received 2,000 new members the day after Obama was elected as President, and went off-line temporarily due to the increase in visitors.

Stormfront posters saw Obama as representing a new multicultural era in the United States replacing "white rule", feared that he would support illegal immigration and affirmative action, and that he would help make white people a minority group.

During the 2016 election season, site founder Don Black said that the site was experiencing huge spikes in traffic corresponding to controversial statements by Donald Trump, whose campaign is popular among white supremacists. In response, Black upgraded the site's servers.

Stormfront (website) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

70,000 Muslim Clerics Blast Trump, Issue Fatwa Condemning Terrorism
December 10, 2015

Nearly two billion peaceful Muslims and their religious leaders are joining together to reject hate and bigotry.

That explains why Afghanistan, Syria, Libya and Iraq are so darn peaceful, all that peace
Don't you miss those dictators that kept their people in line? :rolleyes-41: yanno, dictatorships eventually fall right Frank57?

Right, it's why Progressive leaders always have short half-lives

I just got through reading about Trump over on Stormfront. Holy cow, I can't believe they keep that site open to the public. How embarrassing! It's true that the racist nutters here are definitely Stormfront lite. They are exactly the same, minus the Jew hating....for the most part.

I read a posting by someone named Angry White Woman, who said something about white nationalism seems like an unrealistic pipe dream, and that white nationalist are not electable. Then she went on to say that Trump doesn't have to be a white nationalist to do good things for this country, even if he does like Jews. lol

Then another said he was skeptical of Trump, but that his rhetoric will benefit us all, because he is sending a strong message to other politicians. That message btw, is that whites are pissed, back off!!!

You agree that Obama is supporting ISIS, that's progress
ummm..... no, the Saudis are supporting them

1648154e1ada94bb3e000435eecddb9e.jpg

CrusaderFrank

Wait, I thought The Donald was getting support from black voters? Does anyone still think so?

You would think this would be embarrassing to RWers.

White supremacist groups see Trump bump
'He has sparked an insurgency,' Stormfront founder says.

The Ku Klux Klan is using Donald Trump as a talking point in its outreach efforts. Stormfront, the most prominent American white supremacist website, is upgrading its servers in part to cope with a Trump traffic spike. And former Louisiana Rep. David Duke reports that the businessman has given more Americans cover to speak out loud about white nationalism than at any time since his own political campaigns in the 1990s.

As hate group monitors at the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League warn that Trump’s rhetoric is conducive to anti-Muslim violence, white nationalist leaders are capitalizing on his candidacy to invigorate and expand their movement.

Story Continued Below

“Demoralization has been the biggest enemy and Trump is changing all that,” said Stormfront founder Don Black, who reports additional listeners and call volume to his phone-in radio show, in addition to the site’s traffic bump. Black predicts that the white nationalist forces set in motion by Trump will be a legacy that outlives the businessman’s political career. “He’s certainly creating a movement that will continue independently of him even if he does fold at some point.”

Full article @
You are saying democats now support trump?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Wait, I thought The Donald was getting support from black voters? Does anyone still think so?

The Ku Klux Klan is using Donald Trump as a talking point in its outreach efforts. Stormfront, the most prominent American white supremacist website, is upgrading its servers in part to cope with a Trump traffic spike. And former Louisiana Rep. David Duke reports that the businessman has given more Americans cover to speak out loud about white nationalism than at any time since his own political campaigns in the 1990s.

As hate group monitors at the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League warn that Trump’s rhetoric is conducive to anti-Muslim violence, white nationalist leaders are capitalizing on his candidacy to invigorate and expand their movement.

Story Continued Below

“Demoralization has been the biggest enemy and Trump is changing all that,” said Stormfront founder Don Black, who reports additional listeners and call volume to his phone-in radio show, in addition to the site’s traffic bump. Black predicts that the white nationalist forces set in motion by Trump will be a legacy that outlives the businessman’s political career. “He’s certainly creating a movement that will continue independently of him even if he does fold at some point.”

Full article @

No, but racist right wingers sure do.

Story Continued Below

Full article @

Sorry but the racists are democrats. Hell look at how much your president hates jews to see how correct I am.

So who are the Trump- supporters/nativists on the forum?

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

This thread is proof that liberals are bigger pant-shitters, stressed out over a 8,000 member KKK.............:lmao:.
Yeah, but they have 30,000 guns and 1 million rounds of ammo...not to mention access to all kinds of explosives through their local police connections.

Story Continued Below

Full article @

its not racism to want to stop terrorism and illegal voting. Libs crying your a racist is ALL they've got. BTW WTF have libs done for blacks?

Story Continued Below

Full article @

its not racism to want to stop terrorism and illegal voting. Libs crying your a racist is ALL they've got. BTW WTF have libs done for blacks?

What illegal voting? Please use a credible link for your source.

Here's what they've done.

fredgraph.jpg

"On September 28, 1868, a mob of Democrats massacred nearly 300 African-American Republicans in Opelousas, Louisiana. The savagery began when racist Democrats attacked a newspaper editor, a white Republican and schoolteacher for ex-slaves. Several African-Americans rushed to the assistance of their friend, and in response, Democrats went on a “Negro hunt,” killing every African-American (all of whom were Republicans) in the area they could find. (Via Grand Old Partisan)

On April 20, 1871 the Republicans passed the anti-Ku Klux Klan Act outlawing Democratic terrorist groups.
The Miller Center reported:

On April 20, 1871, at the urging of President Ulysses Grant, Congress passed the Ku Klux Klan Act. Also known as the third Enforcement Act, the bill was a controversial expansion of federal authority designed to give the federal government additional power to protect voters. The act established penalties in the form of fines and jail time for attempts to deprive citizens of equal protection under the laws and gave the President the authority to use federal troops and suspend the writ of habeas corpus in ensuring that civil rights were upheld."

Democrats own the KKK

This Day in History... Republicans Pass Anti-KKK Act - Outlawing Democratic Terrorist Groups - The Gateway Pundit

Anyone who posts this nonsense is not bothered with reality at all, just with winning.

If you can't see the differences between 1871 and 2015, then you're probably not the brightest of sparks.

Both in 2008 and 2012 The Communist Party USA endorsed Hussein Obama not to mention all the other extreme far Left shithasses in the country.

Only an idiot would have voted for Obama after all the endorsements from the greedy Left lunatics assholes in this country.

"On September 28, 1868, a mob of Democrats massacred nearly 300 African-American Republicans in Opelousas, Louisiana. The savagery began when racist Democrats attacked a newspaper editor, a white Republican and schoolteacher for ex-slaves. Several African-Americans rushed to the assistance of their friend, and in response, Democrats went on a “Negro hunt,” killing every African-American (all of whom were Republicans) in the area they could find. (Via Grand Old Partisan)

On April 20, 1871 the Republicans passed the anti-Ku Klux Klan Act outlawing Democratic terrorist groups.
The Miller Center reported:

On April 20, 1871, at the urging of President Ulysses Grant, Congress passed the Ku Klux Klan Act. Also known as the third Enforcement Act, the bill was a controversial expansion of federal authority designed to give the federal government additional power to protect voters. The act established penalties in the form of fines and jail time for attempts to deprive citizens of equal protection under the laws and gave the President the authority to use federal troops and suspend the writ of habeas corpus in ensuring that civil rights were upheld."

Democrats own the KKK

This Day in History... Republicans Pass Anti-KKK Act - Outlawing Democratic Terrorist Groups - The Gateway Pundit

Anyone who posts this nonsense is not bothered with reality at all, just with winning.

If you can't see the differences between 1871 and 2015, then you're probably not the brightest of sparks.

Dems just got more clever about how they kept blacks enslaved: back then chains, today intergenerational poverty

Forum List

Back