Trump Gives Highly Motivational Speech At Liberty Univ....Press About To Take A Huge Dump On It

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
As soon as Trump finished his speech in front of the graduates of Liberty University, I saw the press rushing for the exits.

I expect CNN and the rest to take a huge dump on the positive aspects of that speech.

He spoke about never giving up. When everyone in a broken system tells you that you can't succeed he said never give up.

I will comment later on how these corrupt scumbags take a crap on his address.

As soon as Trump finished his speech in front of the graduates of Liberty University, I saw the press rushing for the exits.

I expect CNN and the rest to take a huge dump on the positive aspects of that speech.

He spoke about never giving up. When everyone in a broken system tells you that you can't succeed he said never give up.

I will comment later on how these corrupt scumbags take a crap on his address.
Tears in my eyes when he recognized Bataan survivor. As our Greatest Generation crosses the veil and passes into history...our nation is the worse for it.

Oh yeah one speech but what about the sprinkles? Trump got two scoops of ice cream and had a cover up on the sprinkles.

I hear Brian Stelter at CNN is commenting on this speech claiming it was in front of "White Christians".

maga-hats-liberty-1-575x344.jpg

The left, the democrats, and the establishment republicans do not know who they are dealing with......

They are throwing everything at him and he just keeps going.....any other candidate during the primaries would have been a puddle of goo by now....and with all of the attacks, he tweets back at them...and drives them nuts......

I was a Scott Walker supporter, another fighter....and Ted Cruz...another fighter, but I think for what Trump is showing from these assholes he is fighting...he is probably the only man for the job ahead.......

The left, the democrats, and the establishment republicans do not know who they are dealing with......

They are throwing everything at him and he just keeps going.....any other candidate during the primaries would have been a puddle of goo by now....and with all of the attacks, he tweets back at them...and drives them nuts......

I was a Scott Walker supporter, another fighter....and Ted Cruz...another fighter, but I think for what Trump is showing from these assholes he is fighting...he is probably the only man for the job ahead.......
DJT is a fighter.

All Trump has to do is act like a drunken lunatic in front of a crowd, and his ignorant minions gobble it up.
Yeah.....as if that is even remotely true. :disagree:

Now,......back to your cage.:ahole-1:
It's time for Trump to have a psychological evaluation and to begin the process of article 25
Why don't you smoke some more pot and drift off into ga-ga land.
So I can sound more like Trump? No thanks.

Forum List

Back