Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

As I predicted a while back, Trump has managed to identify what little morsel of dignity remains in contemporary American politics, and he's peed on it.

It looks like the 20% to to 25% of one party that is going to forgive every stupid, embarrassing thing he says will keep doing so. Yuck.

As I said on another thread; If this was just a billionaire making a vanity play taking his or her money and deciding, "Oh, holding public office may be fun" (ala Al Franken sort of or Meg Whitman or Sonny Bono or Clint Eastwood back when he was Mayor of Carmel, CA), you could look at it and dismiss it. But Trump sounds just like the hard right loonies here.

He's not blazing any new paths, he's giving the detestable morons of the GOP a loudspeaker.

If the Dems were smart, they would go into hiding and just let the GOP implode.
Isn't that pretty much what team Clinton is doing? She's very quiet right now and is letting the GOP crush itself under its own weight.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

JIMBOWIE1958 SAID:

“PEOPLE ARE SICK OF YOUR PC NAZIS!”

No, just a tiny minority on the extreme right who continue to propagate the lie and myth of 'PC.'

I'm confident she will appoint center-left jurist to the High Court. That is pretty much it.
I think she will keep us out of wars of choice.
I have zero confidence in her ability to manage our debt but even if I did; I wouldn't have any confidence in her getting it through a divided Congress (which it will be).

bear513

Whomever you're going to support, tell us why.
Candy I wish Hillary was president for the past 8 years instead of Obama the country and world would of been in better shape

But since you guys instead elected a guy out of the cook county phone book
In 2008

I am voting for trump , I feel he represents me , this song says it all candy...
Lee Brice - Drinking Class (Official Music Video):

So you can't articulate a single policy position of the man you're voting for? Why am I not surprised.
and Obama did what economically? Except what? He just followed Bush Jr lead

Obama copied off of Bush Jr.

It was the same old shit except Obama made it worse.

Hillary's time came and went we need a business man in office that represents the working man

Trump is the guy.

And you still can't articulate a single policy position of the man you're voting for. Look, you asked me why I was voting for Hillary. I told you why. Center left jurists in the SC. Surely, you do know something about what Trump would do....anything?
I want a Reagan or JFK type of guy in the white house.and I already explained it to you, what are you worried about candy on the supreme court? The abortion issue was decided on a right leaning SC

Obama care mandate was decided on a right leaning SC.

Gay marriage was decided on a right leaning SC

JIMBOWIE1958 SAID:

No, just a tiny minority on the extreme right who continue to propagate the lie and myth of 'PC.'
Trump is distorting PC to mean he is excused for saying any offensive thing that pops into his head
That is not PC, that is rude, obnoxious behavior

As I predicted a while back, Trump has managed to identify what little morsel of dignity remains in contemporary American politics, and he's peed on it.

It looks like the 20% to to 25% of one party that is going to forgive every stupid, embarrassing thing he says will keep doing so. Yuck.

As I said on another thread; If this was just a billionaire making a vanity play taking his or her money and deciding, "Oh, holding public office may be fun" (ala Al Franken sort of or Meg Whitman or Sonny Bono or Clint Eastwood back when he was Mayor of Carmel, CA), you could look at it and dismiss it. But Trump sounds just like the hard right loonies here.

He's not blazing any new paths, he's giving the detestable morons of the GOP a loudspeaker.

Hard right loonies? or The silent majority who are no longer silent and are sick and tired of the lefts polices that are harming our nation.

OOOooooohh now there ya had to go and blatantly expose the progs HYPOCRISY... they don't like that.

When letterman, maher or the other guy partipate in the democratic presidential debate, would it be proper to ask them about those obnoxious comments?

If they were running for prez, yes.

What he said, which is nothing more than a misspeak, and what the left said about Palin doesn't even begin to compare. Yesterday the left thought it was funny to say a litany of vulgar, sexist and demeaning things about Palin and her family - and here we are today - Trump makes a gaffe - and here comes the clown brigade wit their false outrage.
Your all hypocrites.

No. It was quite deliberate. Trump knew exactly what he's doing. The difference is that he's used to saying this stuff as the big boss with no blowback. Running for President is a different game entirely.

And Righties are responding on the thread exactly as I thought they would.

JIMBOWIE1958 SAID:

bear513

Candy I wish Hillary was president for the past 8 years instead of Obama the country and world would of been in better shape

In 2008

I am voting for trump , I feel he represents me , this song says it all candy...

So you can't articulate a single policy position of the man you're voting for? Why am I not surprised.

Hillary's time came and went we need a business man in office that represents the working man

Trump is the guy.

And you still can't articulate a single policy position of the man you're voting for. Look, you asked me why I was voting for Hillary. I told you why. Center left jurists in the SC. Surely, you do know something about what Trump would do....anything?
I want a Reagan or JFK type of guy in the white house.and I already explained it to you, what are you worried about candy on the supreme court? The abortion issue was decided on a right leaning SC

We can do better than the ACA and upholding of Same Sex Marriage. Striking down gerrymandering will be next.

JIMBOWIE1958 SAID:

bear513

In 2008

Trump is the guy.

Close votes. Next change could make a big difference. Who are next potential justices to leave their posts?

Hard right loonies? or The silent majority who are no longer silent and are sick and tired of the lefts polices that are harming our nation.

Silent majority. Yeah...lets see how that works out. :rofl:

JIMBOWIE1958 SAID:

In 2008

Trump is the guy.

Close votes. Next change could make a big difference. Who are next potential justices to leave their posts?

Replacing Scalia will go a long way toward ensuring that you have a reasonable expectation of privacy.

The one to be hurt by this exchange is going to be Megyn Kelly. It's a shame because she was likely fed that question. It was her, because criticism of women is impossible. Wherever, does not mean she was menstruating.

Trump is going to win this one. Kelly is getting battered from all sides.
No, the one getting hurt is the GOP, and its chances of winning the WH in 2016.

The GOP's house is on fire and you and other rightwing nitwits are outside watering the lawn.
Best response of the day.

The one to be hurt by this exchange is going to be Megyn Kelly. It's a shame because she was likely fed that question. It was her, because criticism of women is impossible. Wherever, does not mean she was menstruating.

The GOP's house is on fire and you and other rightwing nitwits are outside watering the lawn.

It would be so wonderful if this kept up until November 2016...
At some point the GOP has got to come to it's senses...doesn't it?
There's nothing that can really compel Trump to drop out before the end of the year, save for the loss of the 25 percent or so who support him now – and there's no indication that's going to happen.

The problem for republicans is either Iowa or New Hampshire could go for Trump – perhaps both; meaning Trump could still be in the race through the end of February, where he'll fail to win the South Carolina primary on the 20th.

But as long as Trump is leading in the polls, as he is now, he can't be forced out until the voters themselves do it during primary season – all to the benefit of democrats.

JIMBOWIE1958 SAID:

how much you get paid for this bull shit post asshole?

Again dumb fuck tell that to Howard or Jimmy the Greek You lying asshole

JIMBOWIE1958 SAID:

In 2008

Trump is the guy.

We can do better than the ACA and upholding of Same Sex Marriage. Striking down gerrymandering will be next.
you ever see a ward map of Chicago?

Start there, start small first.

It would be so wonderful if this kept up until November 2016...
At some point the GOP has got to come to it's senses...doesn't it?
There's nothing that can really compel Trump to drop out before the end of the year, save for the loss of the 25 percent or so who support him now – and there's no indication that's going to happen.

The problem for republicans is either Iowa or New Hampshire could go for Trump – perhaps both; meaning Trump could still be in the race through the end of February, where he'll fail to win the South Carolina primary on the 20th.

But as long as Trump is leading in the polls, as he is now, he can't be forced out until the voters themselves do it during primary season – all to the benefit of democrats.

You're right. But lets play the devil's advocate. He becomes the nominee. Looming in the distance is that fourth square in the equation; the DEM nominee could stumble and we wind up with a Trump Presidency. It's not as far fetched as I wish it were.

At the end of the day, we should want what is best for America regardless of party as Americans.

Last edited:
JIMBOWIE1958 SAID:

Trump is the guy.

Replacing Scalia will go a long way toward ensuring that you have a reasonable expectation of privacy.
What are you talking about?

What fantasy is this you have candy?

A supreme court justice is elected for life....

You can't replace one.

Wishful thinking, stat. I haven't heard anybody (liberal or conservatives) say that wasn't a setup. Megyn tried to ambush Trump and it backfired on her. She was way out of line and lost a lot of respect from a lot of their viewers. The comment about menstruation (as you claim) is not specific enough to hang that on him. Nice try though.

"Bleeding out her eyes......or somewhere" sounds pretty specific to me.

That is awesome! Trump just proved he's a conservative: blame others for your own shortcomings.

omg, how funny. seven years into Obama and everything is still:
Bush or Republicans fault. what a hoot you people will fall for anything
That's not what Ravi said at all....nice Strawman. BTW, Stephanie....are you a Trump supporter? If not, who do you support? I've not really heard yet.

JIMBOWIE1958 SAID:

Trump deflected and attempted to promote the spin that his crude, uncouth and ignorant comments were somehow related to political correctness are only believed by some of his fanatical followers. Fact is it exposes him for what he is. What he is is not a nice image to project for a possible President or elected official of any kind. Pretty much a common thug and dirt bag with lots of money to dress himself up with.

Americans want their President to be a nice guy. Someone they can respect and relate to

Trump is not a nice guy

Forum List

Back