Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

Dear Lord, you just can't make this shit up. And he did this to a TV-anchor who has a HUGE Conservative following.

:wtf:

2016 Republican debate Donald Trump s Megyn Kelly war - POLITICO

After a day of escalating hostility, Trump took his attacks on Kelly to the next level on Friday night, apparently insinuating that the moderator had been menstruating when she questioned him during Thursday’s first Republican debate.

You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her — wherever,” he told anchor Don Lemon during an appearance on CNN.

It's pretty damned obvious.

I am making a prediction. I am predicting that this is not going to go well for Donald Trump and it is going to go just as badly for the Republican Party. This is misogyny pure. Had a Leftie said this about Megyn Kelly, Righties would be swinging from the rafters and screaming like banshees.

This is going to work wonders for the GOP in the female vote in 2016.

Thanks, Trump!

Edit: here's the video of his comments.

He really screwed the pooch this time. In today's America, even though we are trying to free ourselves from those gender shackles, a man (Trump) going after another man (McCain) in a disrespectful way is still going slide off easier than a man going after a woman. My god, did Trump get his talking points from BullPutz?

As I predicted a while back, Trump has managed to identify what little morsel of dignity remains in contemporary American politics, and he's peed on it.

It looks like the 20% to to 25% of one party that is going to forgive every stupid, embarrassing thing he says will keep doing so. Yuck.

As I said on another thread; If this was just a billionaire making a vanity play taking his or her money and deciding, "Oh, holding public office may be fun" (ala Al Franken sort of or Meg Whitman or Sonny Bono or Clint Eastwood back when he was Mayor of Carmel, CA), you could look at it and dismiss it. But Trump sounds just like the hard right loonies here.

He's not blazing any new paths, he's giving the detestable morons of the GOP a loudspeaker.

If the Dems were smart, they would go into hiding and just let the GOP implode.
But he is candy, he is blazing a new path like I have never seen before, he is saying crap that don't stick, he is playing the left at their own game.he double down ...

Had a Leftie said this about Megyn Kelly, Righties would be swinging from the rafters and screaming like banshees.

The left has had horrific things to say about Megyn and her network. A whole helluva lot worse than 'she might have been menstruating' ...heck, I'm with Donald... Something must have been wrong with her. This was a chance to look at the candidates running for President of the United States and hear their points of views on issues pertaining to our country... not some reality show gossip and banter about Rosie O'Donnell. Her question was intentionally written to make a vicious attack on Trump. It was just the sort of question some pea-brain liberal might ask... Not Megyn Kelly.

Fox News lost a TON of credibility with me last night. It was a shameful attempt at something you can't call a 'debate' by any definition of the word. It was... let's ambush Trump, throw difficult questions at Carson, make Huckabee sound like a liberal, get Cruz to talk about Jesus, Rand to talk about NSA, Walker to talk about unions, Rubio to sob over immigrants... then make Jeb, Christie and Kasich look as 'presidential' as possible!
Failed attempt to deflect.

The thread topic is about Trump's comments concerning Kelly and the adverse effect it has on how women perceive the GOP – not 'the left.'

The one to be hurt by this exchange is going to be Megyn Kelly. It's a shame because she was likely fed that question. It was her, because criticism of women is impossible. Wherever, does not mean she was menstruating.

Trump is going to win this one. Kelly is getting battered from all sides.

You've got a sick mind boy..Get some help. This thread should be in the badlands or flame room certainly not the political room.:slap:
Trumps comments have created an major split in Republican and conservative politics. It is no small matter that Republicans are now openly distancing themselves from Trump. Trump has done nothing less than confirm his belief that woman are not qualified to be in leadership positions.

Then why were there women who won on the apprentice in season 3 and 6?
He has hired both men and women in leadership positions.

Are you aware that The Apprentice was a so-called "reality" show? Its not actually "reality".

He does okay if he's got a script but off the cuff, he has control of what comes out of his mouth.

The president of the United States - that's reality.

See the difference?

They get hired for his companies after the show.
Season 3 - Kendra Todd - took a job at Trump's Palm Beach Mansion in Palm Beach, Florida.
Season 6 - Stefani Schaeffer- She was awarded a one-year contract at the Trump Cap Cana in Santo Domingo.

Read more: http://www.mademan.com/mm/apprentice-winners-where-are-they-now.html#ixzz3iEIAr7Y2

LOL

Why did you dodge the point?

Are you aware that The Apprentice was a so-called "reality" show? Its not actually "reality".

He does okay if he's got a script but off the cuff, he has control of what comes out of his mouth.

The president of the United States - that's reality.

Actually, it doesn't matter if he was referring to her menstruation or not.

Bottom line is, he couldn't handle the pressure and he fell apart.

Then, when he had the opportunity to act like a grown up, he made it worse.
So now you are back tracking and stopping being a drama queen on here?

What did Trump say that was so outrageous? Hell us guys say that all the time about girls when they get psycho....

THEY ARE PROBABLY ON THE RAG

Its biology , we know and understand that, just facts of life.

"...us guys say that all the time about girls..."

Its tacky and tasteless BUT you're not running for president.

The president of the United States is and should be held to a higher standard than "us guys".

You've got a sick mind boy..Get some help. This thread should be in the badlands or flame room certainly not the political room.:slap:
Trumps comments have created an major split in Republican and conservative politics. It is no small matter that Republicans are now openly distancing themselves from Trump. Trump has done nothing less than confirm his belief that woman are not qualified to be in leadership positions.
What are you talking about? He put his daughter in a lot of power over his 120 some buissenes. He is accutaly was just flirting with meygan , He was playing with her..

He was putting on a show, that's what he does.

Exactly.

And he will continue to "put on a show" because that's all he is capable of.
I know, he wants the white house more then I ever seen a guy want something and I don't get why you on the left hates him because Trump is a social liberal.

What harm can he cause as president?

Trump can take on Russia, China, North Korea, Iran and ISiS and compromise with the democrats in congress

Hillary is a warhawk, she will get us in another war and she is bought and sold like obama is.

Drumpf has already said he would take us to war.

Stupidly, he wants to "bomb oil".

WTH?

He would be helpless against Russia, China, NKorea. Just like the "debate", he would go all to pieces. All he knows is to call them "dummies" and then blame someone else.
Seriously you take his words as gospel?

He invested in real estate and used his advisors to make billions

He is playing your game to win the white house, to get votes.

If he won it all, he would just hire the best advisors possible, remember he told the Koch brothers to fuck off...

What republican in there right mind does that?

hahaha_024.gif

Conservative organizations are dis-inviting him to their get together!

The GOP are being mean to Trump!! They are being very mean!!

Is it 3rd party time?:confused:

Boy, I sure hope so. It's shaping up very good for Ms. Clinton and America.
Just curious candy why do you want her as president? what does she have to offer than just as a vargina?

I would take Michelle Obama or Joe's binden wife over her.

As I predicted a while back, Trump has managed to identify what little morsel of dignity remains in contemporary American politics, and he's peed on it.

It looks like the 20% to to 25% of one party that is going to forgive every stupid, embarrassing thing he says will keep doing so. Yuck.

As I said on another thread; If this was just a billionaire making a vanity play taking his or her money and deciding, "Oh, holding public office may be fun" (ala Al Franken sort of or Meg Whitman or Sonny Bono or Clint Eastwood back when he was Mayor of Carmel, CA), you could look at it and dismiss it. But Trump sounds just like the hard right loonies here.

He's not blazing any new paths, he's giving the detestable morons of the GOP a loudspeaker.

But he is candy, he is blazing a new path like I have never seen before, he is saying crap that don't stick, he is playing the left at their own game.he double down ...

No he isn't. He's not saying anything that I haven't heard on this forum time and again. He's taking the worst conservatives have to offer on this forum and giving it a national voice. That is all. The insinuation that Megan Kelly was menstruating is new ground. I'm not sure why you're proud of one of your candidates for making the insinuation but that's the GOP for you...the national party is becoming a pretty dependable joke.

Just curious candy why do you want her as president? what does she have to offer than just as a vargina?

I'm confident she will appoint center-left jurist to the High Court. That is pretty much it.
I think she will keep us out of wars of choice.
I have zero confidence in her ability to manage our debt but even if I did; I wouldn't have any confidence in her getting it through a divided Congress (which it will be).

I'm confident she will appoint center-left jurist to the High Court. That is pretty much it.
I think she will keep us out of wars of choice.
I have zero confidence in her ability to manage our debt but even if I did; I wouldn't have any confidence in her getting it through a divided Congress (which it will be).

bear513

Whomever you're going to support, tell us why.

No he isn't. He's not saying anything that I haven't heard on this forum time and again. He's taking the worst conservatives have to offer on this forum and giving it a national voice. That is all. The insinuation that Megan Kelly was menstruating is new ground. I'm not sure why you're proud of one of your candidates for making the insinuation but that's the GOP for you...the national party is becoming a pretty dependable joke.
Candy it was a flirt, trump was just playing...you girls under 45 plus deal with it every month and us guys know how to run away for a bit.

Quit being so sensitive and PC

OOOooooohh now there ya had to go and blatantly expose the progs HYPOCRISY... they don't like that.

When letterman, maher or the other guy partipate in the democratic presidential debate, would it be proper to ask them about those obnoxious comments?

If they were running for prez, yes.

What he said, which is nothing more than a misspeak, and what the left said about Palin doesn't even begin to compare. Yesterday the left thought it was funny to say a litany of vulgar, sexist and demeaning things about Palin and her family - and here we are today - Trump makes a gaffe - and here comes the clown brigade wit their false outrage.
Your all hypocrites.

The one to be hurt by this exchange is going to be Megyn Kelly. It's a shame because she was likely fed that question. It was her, because criticism of women is impossible. Wherever, does not mean she was menstruating.

Trump is going to win this one. Kelly is getting battered from all sides.
images

Seriously...you should be ashamed of yourself.

Candy it was a flirt, trump was just playing...you girls under 45 plus deal with it every month and us guys know how to run away for a bit.

Quit being so sensitive and PC

The more we find out about the GOP, the better it is looking for Ms. Clinton next year.

Forum List

Back