Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

My source on this is NBC News.
"you know, you could see there was blood coming out of her eyes.
Uh, blood coming out of her, where-ever." Trump

Mr. Trump made Megyn Kelly look really bad ... She was a mess with her anger.”

And that Trump was talking about a bloody nose, and that "Only a deviant would think anything else ..."
That's silly.
Nose bleed is not usually associated with mood swings.

In the context of blood coming out of "where-ever", it's menstruation that is associated with mood swings.

So I'm not impressed with Trump's feeble attempt to smooth this over. His meaning was both clear, and vulgar.

And I'm grateful to the other Republican candidates for unanimously condemning the remark.

First of all, the question should have never been asked at a Presidential debate. Second... "Blood coming out of her eyes. or wherever..." IS NOT "she was on the rag!" You have to do linguistic gymnastics to get there.... AND as Trump points out, also have a deviant mind. Third... Trump has said all kinds of bombastic things.. why do you idiots think THIS is what brings him crashing down?

FINALLY... NO, all the other Republican candidates DID NOT condemn Trump. Most of them declined to comment or get involved. The ONLY one who called for Trump to apologize and condemned his remarks was JEB BUSH! ...The fact that YOU ARE GRATEFUL is probably the best illustrative reason no one should vote for Jeb Bush. He has confirmed without a doubt that he fully intends to walk the PC line and say only things Liberal approve of. That is NOT what the GOP needs.

We have to concede that Trump does not have a deviant mind?

The words are open to interpretation. When you watch the video along with the context of where he was going, it is obvious what his intent was. So we're the slight pause and inflection in his voice when he said....wherever

Would people think the same thing if Trump had said it to a man?
Usually when a person says they have blood coming out of their eyes or whatever means anger or a defense mechanism.
But because he said it to a woman it's automatically about her period and dropping or ignoring the part about the eyes.
Talk about sexist.

They also seem to forget the mountain of AWFUL things they said about Sarah Palin and her CHILDREN!

The words are open to interpretation. When you watch the video along with the context of where he was going, it is obvious what his intent was. So we're the slight pause and inflection in his voice when he said....wherever

Video? It was a Twitter comment!

And I am so sorry but vocal inflections do not translate words to mean whatever you dream up.

And that Trump was talking about a bloody nose, and that "Only a deviant would think anything else ..."
That's silly.

In the context of blood coming out of "where-ever", it's menstruation that is associated with mood swings.

So I'm not impressed with Trump's feeble attempt to smooth this over. His meaning was both clear, and vulgar.

And I'm grateful to the other Republican candidates for unanimously condemning the remark.

First of all, the question should have never been asked at a Presidential debate. Second... "Blood coming out of her eyes. or wherever..." IS NOT "she was on the rag!" You have to do linguistic gymnastics to get there.... AND as Trump points out, also have a deviant mind. Third... Trump has said all kinds of bombastic things.. why do you idiots think THIS is what brings him crashing down?

FINALLY... NO, all the other Republican candidates DID NOT condemn Trump. Most of them declined to comment or get involved. The ONLY one who called for Trump to apologize and condemned his remarks was JEB BUSH! ...The fact that YOU ARE GRATEFUL is probably the best illustrative reason no one should vote for Jeb Bush. He has confirmed without a doubt that he fully intends to walk the PC line and say only things Liberal approve of. That is NOT what the GOP needs.

So someone was recoding him while he was on twitter in the wee hours of the morning?

That's silly.

So someone was recoding him while he was on twitter in the wee hours of the morning?

Those of us who are in their 50's and up knows what it meant and was about being in the attack mode.
Those that do not understand the old saying and it's context will think it is about a woman's period and it isn't.

Same thing happened to Joe Biden with something he said one time and was taking out of context. It was an old saying or expression.

That's silly.

Well done! ....Still not hearing him say a damn word about her fucking period.... NOT that it's a big deal or anything... not like accusing someone of covering up their tramp daughter's illegitimate child by claiming it as her own... or implying she "likes black meat."

That's silly.

Well done! ....Still not hearing him say a damn word about her fucking period.... NOT that it's a big deal or anything... not like accusing someone of covering up their tramp daughter's illegitimate child by claiming it as her own... or implying she "likes black meat."

Which Democratic presidential candidate did that?

Same thing happened to Joe Biden with something he said one time...

ONE time? ...Try, on a daily basis! Biden has said things 1000x worse and liberals never bat an eye... it's just Joe being Joe! They joke and laugh about it!

Think about this whole scenario if roles were reversed... If Trump were a democrat seeking the nomination and made the same comments and those of us on the right were "outraged" ...the very same lefties who condemn Trump would be calling us "rigid, uptight, out of touch Bible-thumpers!"

Same thing happened to Joe Biden with something he said one time...

ONE time? ...Try, on a daily basis! Biden has said things 1000x worse and liberals never bat an eye... it's just Joe being Joe! They joke and laugh about it!

Think about this whole scenario if roles were reversed... If Trump were a democrat seeking the nomination and made the same comments and those of us on the right were "outraged" ...the very same lefties who condemn Trump would be calling us "rigid, uptight, out of touch Bible-thumpers!"

I was talking about a specific incident that he said and even the left were attacking him. It was an older saying that he used too and was misinterpreted.

Which Republican presidential candidate said anything about Megyn Kelly's menstrual cycle? :dunno:
Their leading candidate for President ....Donald Trump
But shit...you know how them bitches can get when they are on the rag

And the blood coming from their eyes too, oh no we should all be put in a closet during our monthly time and not be seen.
Oh the horror of it all.:laugh:

I would like to insinuate that women are just "big chickens" if they can be political animals to merely lie to us and let us miss our turn instead of be honest with us and simply tell us with it is our turn to use them. Is honesty too moral and too much "hard work" for wo-men regarding equal pay.

Which Republican presidential candidate said anything about Megyn Kelly's menstrual cycle? :dunno:

But he didn't say what you claim.
That is what he said. He was using the huckster con man translation into stupid person translation. If you don't understand the huckster con man language you only hear the stupid person language translation.

That is what he said. He was using the huckster con man translation into stupid person translation. If you don't understand the huckster con man language you only hear the stupid person language translation.

Again... he did NOT say what you claim... even the OP was honest enough to acknowledge it was "insinuated" and not directly said. YOU ARE TRANSLATING.... not me, not anyone else! And this is going to FAIL on you as well.

The Gig is UP, pinhead. This shit doesn't work on Trump. He turns it into promotion and takes advantage of the controversy and you morons keep feeding him attention. He sucks up all the oxygen in the room and his poll numbers continue to climb because there's not a damn thing you can do to stop him. You keep hoping THIS is the thing... the thing that brings him down, and it hasn't been... how many things have there been now? His poll numbers continue to climb.

It's pathetic... You Libtards even have the willing assistance of Fox News, (your new BFF) and the establishment GOP, whipped puppy, lapdogs... helping you take down Trump--- and FAILING!

Again... he did NOT say what you claim... even the OP was honest enough to acknowledge it was "insinuated" and not directly said. YOU ARE TRANSLATING.... not me, not anyone else! And this is going to FAIL on you as well.

The Gig is UP, pinhead. This shit doesn't work on Trump. He turns it into promotion and takes advantage of the controversy and you morons keep feeding him attention. He sucks up all the oxygen in the room and his poll numbers continue to climb because there's not a damn thing you can do to stop him. You keep hoping THIS is the thing... the thing that brings him down, and it hasn't been... how many things have there been now? His poll numbers continue to climb.

It's pathetic... You Libtards even have the willing assistance of Fox News, (your new BFF) and the establishment GOP, whipped puppy, lapdogs... helping you take down Trump--- and FAILING!

Sure...

Just like he didn't defame Mexicans and John McCain

How can we have a President who is misunderstood so much? Will he have a translator who follows him around and explains what he really meant?

Whatever. I am neither party, actually. I look forward to the dem debates. I also DO NOT WANT HILLARY.

All in due time. All in due time to decide.

Hillary will be arrested very soon.

What people fail to understand about Obama is that he's a cold man who never forgets who crosses him. There's no grace, no decency, and certainly no forgiveness in that man. He's going to expose her criminal activities for all to see and she's going to be in handcuffs. Wait for it....

Gee, change the name to Trump, and you got a point! Otherwise u are just whistling in the wind.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend. Must opponents of a Republican Presidential Campaign victory want the Donald to last a long time. It is over a year away from the election. The longer Trump is out there doing what he is doing, the better. His suckers think his poll numbers mean something significant. That is good. His opponents realize the numbers only represent a small, very small segment of the Republican voters who are planning to vote in the primaries. The more important polls indicate that if the election was held tomorrow Trump would be defeated by either Clinton or Sanders.
Having Trump out there telling the country how stupid and corrupt the other Republican candidates are is great.

Forum List

Back