Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

Which Republican presidential candidate said anything about Megyn Kelly's menstrual cycle? :dunno:
Their leading candidate for President ....Donald Trump
But shit...you know how them bitches can get when they are on the rag

But he didn't say what you claim.
That is what he said. He was using the huckster con man translation into stupid person translation. If you don't understand the huckster con man language you only hear the stupid person language translation.

Again... he did NOT say what you claim... even the OP was honest enough to acknowledge it was "insinuated" and not directly said. YOU ARE TRANSLATING.... not me, not anyone else! And this is going to FAIL on you as well.

The Gig is UP, pinhead. This shit doesn't work on Trump. He turns it into promotion and takes advantage of the controversy and you morons keep feeding him attention. He sucks up all the oxygen in the room and his poll numbers continue to climb because there's not a damn thing you can do to stop him. You keep hoping THIS is the thing... the thing that brings him down, and it hasn't been... how many things have there been now? His poll numbers continue to climb.

It's pathetic... You Libtards even have the willing assistance of Fox News, (your new BFF) and the establishment GOP, whipped puppy, lapdogs... helping you take down Trump--- and FAILING!

Sure...

Just like he didn't defame Mexicans and John McCain

How can we have a President who is misunderstood so much? Will he have a translator who follows him around and explains what he really meant?

Well... It was CLAIMED he defamed Mexicans and McCain... both times, Trump turned the controversy into political points. He went from 6.5% to leading the closest competition by double-digits. With the Megyn Kelly flap, I am starting to think it's intentional on his part... he is TRYING to get you to feed on controversy and make a big deal out of something he says... more oxygen for him... less for everyone else. You're too stupid to get what is happening to you and I think it is hilarious as hell! :rofl:

Their leading candidate for President ....Donald Trump
But shit...you know how them bitches can get when they are on the rag

That is what he said. He was using the huckster con man translation into stupid person translation. If you don't understand the huckster con man language you only hear the stupid person language translation.

Again... he did NOT say what you claim... even the OP was honest enough to acknowledge it was "insinuated" and not directly said. YOU ARE TRANSLATING.... not me, not anyone else! And this is going to FAIL on you as well.

The Gig is UP, pinhead. This shit doesn't work on Trump. He turns it into promotion and takes advantage of the controversy and you morons keep feeding him attention. He sucks up all the oxygen in the room and his poll numbers continue to climb because there's not a damn thing you can do to stop him. You keep hoping THIS is the thing... the thing that brings him down, and it hasn't been... how many things have there been now? His poll numbers continue to climb.

It's pathetic... You Libtards even have the willing assistance of Fox News, (your new BFF) and the establishment GOP, whipped puppy, lapdogs... helping you take down Trump--- and FAILING!

Sure...

How can we have a President who is misunderstood so much? Will he have a translator who follows him around and explains what he really meant?

Well... It was CLAIMED he defamed Mexicans and McCain... both times, Trump turned the controversy into political points. He went from 6.5% to leading the closest competition by double-digits. With the Megyn Kelly flap, I am starting to think it's intentional on his part... he is TRYING to get you to feed on controversy and make a big deal out of something he says... more oxygen for him... less for everyone else. You're too stupid to get what is happening to you and I think it is hilarious as hell! :rofl:
I know....poor Trump

There must be something wrong with his mouth. Nobody understands what comes out of it

Sure...

I know....poor Trump

There must be something wrong with his mouth. Nobody understands what comes out of it

I know some devoted Republicans who have come to conclusion he suffers from mental illness. If he does, what does that say about the Republicans who support him? It is pretty much over for the GOP. The RNC is trying to stay quiet thinking he will finally sink himself. In doing so, they are empowering him and his deciduous comments. He is not going away and even if the RNC somehow keeps him from getting the nomination, he is still not going away. Donald is not into this to walk away quietly. COUNT ON IT!

Sure...

I know....poor Trump

I know some devoted Republicans who have come to conclusion he suffers from mental illness. If he does, what does that say about the Republicans who support him? It is pretty much over for the GOP. The RNC is trying to stay quiet thinking he will finally sink himself. In doing so, they are empowering him and his deciduous comments. He is not going away and even if the RNC somehow keeps him from getting the nomination, he is still not going away. Donald is not into this to walk away quietly. COUNT ON IT!
Third party will keep him in the limelight for another year and a half

Can Trump walk away from that?

Sure...

I know....poor Trump

Again-- The only way Trump runs 3rd party is if the GOP establishment broker him out at the convention when he has clearly enough delegates for the nomination. In THAT scenario, I predict he will run AND WIN as a 3rd party candidate, sealing the demise of the GOP forever.

Sure...

I know....poor Trump

Apparently, about 25% of republican voters understand him... and only 10% less than those who understand Hillary. That doesn't equate to "nobody" in my book... but if that's what you believe? :dunno:

"First of all, the question should have never been asked at a Presidential debate." #801
What question? Please quote it.
"Second... "Blood coming out of her eyes. or wherever..." IS NOT "she was on the rag!"" 801
Nor is it nose.
If he meant nose, he could have and should have said "nose". He didn't. He said, after a pregnant pause, to emphasize the implied meaning of: "where-ever", an orifice not to be named in polite discourse.
Denying it is naïve. The meaning was clear.

And worse than that, Trump exposed himself as a hypocrite.
Trump has already condemned politicians for this.
And now he's doing it too.
It was NOT the nose Trump was talking about.

Sure...

I know....poor Trump

Apparently, about 25% of republican voters understand him... and only 10% less than those who understand Hillary. That doesn't equate to "nobody" in my book... but if that's what you believe? :dunno:
It must be hard to go through life where you are constantly misunderstood

How could so many people misunderstand Trumps love of the Mexican people and respect for John McCain

I know some devoted Republicans who have come to conclusion he suffers from mental illness.

Oh, no doubt... Republicans hate him as bad, if not worse, than the Liberal Democrats! It's because Trump doesn't tow the party line, he isn't going to march in lockstep with the GOP elite, he is not going to conform to party over principle. They can't stand someone they can't control, like Kasich or Bush. Republicans want someone who is going to get up there and spew the same mealy-mouth, apologetic, PC-suck-up, get along with the liberals,McCain/Romney-loving BULLSHIT as they've been doing on a regular basis for the past 8 years. Conservatives are pissed!

Fox doesn't like the idea of Trump running and taking the election out of their hands. They thought they could just string along the teabaggers with pitchfork talk while working for Jeb! And Trump has fucked that all up. So they are gunning for him. Those were gotcha questions which they didn't do to anyone else. So I don't feel the least bit sorry for Poor Megyn Kelly. She helped create this monster.

The same thing happens to me when I comment on women's nose bleeds

Some people are just so PC

Sure...

I know....poor Trump

Again-- The only way Trump runs 3rd party is if the GOP establishment broker him out at the convention when he has clearly enough delegates for the nomination. In THAT scenario, I predict he will run AND WIN as a 3rd party candidate, sealing the demise of the GOP forever.

Yes, and Ministrating women and Latinos will put him over the top! SWEET!

The GOP is being split like never before. Trump vs Koch vs Murdoch vs 138 other GOP hopefuls! Someone pinch me, I think I am dreaming!

It has long been known at FoxNews that Megyn Kelly has nosebleed problems.
Trump is only commenting on the issue

Her "nosebleeds" get so bad sometimes she has to use a tampon

Last edited:
"First of all, the question should have never been asked at a Presidential debate." #801
"Second... "Blood coming out of her eyes. or wherever..." IS NOT "she was on the rag!"" 801
Nor is it nose.
If he meant nose, he could have and should have said "nose". He didn't. He said, after a pregnant pause, to emphasize the implied meaning of: "where-ever", an orifice not to be named in polite discourse.

No fucktard... the meaning WAS NOT clear. The meaning could be interpreted any number of ways and you happened to interpret it in the most disgusting way your perverted little deviant mind could think of. You're attempting to project your perverted sick thoughts into Trump's mouth and spew them out for him... that's not going to work this time, moron. You're BUSTED!

So... You want the direct quote of the question Megyn Kelly presented to a Republican Presidential candidate at the very first debate between the 10 top candidates, where time was of the utmost importance in discussing the most crucial issues our country is facing... Okay, good for you! Let's have a look at her question and analyze it a bit, shall we?

Mr. Trump, one of the things people love about you is you speak your mind and you don’t use a politician’s filter. However, that is not without its downsides, in particular, when it comes to women.

You’ve called women you don’t like “fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals.” Your Twitter account…[question interrupted] Trump says: "Only Rosie O'Donnell"...
Your Twitter account has several disparaging comments about women’s looks. You once told a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees. Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man we should elect as president, and how will you answer the charge from Hillary Clinton, who was likely to be the Democratic nominee, that you are part of the war on women?

Now let's dissect this... She leads off her question with a barrage of very disparaging words Trump allegedly used to describe "women" but there is absolutely NO context as to who he said this to or where, when, why... nothing. No context given, no explanation other than he said these words. That, in the lawyer's handbook (which Ms. Kelly should know) is called a "leading question" and would have been an "objection sustained" by any judge in America. That alone, disqualified the remainder of her question and is why Megyn Kelly is currently battling a petition to have her removed from any future debates. It was inappropriate to ask ANY candidate a question like that... this isn't The Kelly Files... she isn't interviewing him on her TV show.

So the words she chose seem to come in line with comments Trump made once about Rosie O'Donnell... a host on a popular "gossip hen" show called, The View. Why did Trump make the comments? Well, you have to understand that O'Donnell went on a five-minute rant on the air, mocking Trump, making fun of his hair, talking about his relationships, his ex-wives, his children... and being the typical obnoxious liberal bitch we have come to know and love. Trump was responding to that... and it may not have been how you or I would have responded, it may have been crude and over-the-top, but that is the CONTEXT his comments were made in, and it was not disclosed by Ms. Kelly.

The second "swing" at Trump was the "down on your knees" comment he made... after considerable research, they found that from Season 6 of Celebrity Apprentice. So now, Megyn or the "smarter people" at Fox, had done their research... dug up old episodes of his TV show to find SOMETHING to throw in his grill! THIS is what they came up with, and it was a totally innocent comment. During an episode of the show, the team captain of this woman was explaining something about deciding who would get to do a particular task and he told Trump that "she dropped to her knees begging me to let her do the task" ...to which Trump casually replied to her... "that must've been a pretty picture, you on your knees." And that was it... nothing further was said, the guy kept explaining what he was saying... the show went on. No one said a damn thing the next day, or all this time since. They interviewed the woman after this blew up and she said she honestly hadn't remembered the comment and when she saw the tape, was not offended and didn't think he meant it inappropriately, and further stated that he had always treated her respectfully. Again... Ms. Kelly should have done her homework... but more importantly, she should have presented some context but she didn't.... she played it like a liberal sleazebag would play it.

It has long been known at FoxNews that Megyn Kelly has nosebleed problems.
Trump is only commenting on the issue

Her "nosebleeds" get so bad sometimes she has to use a tampon

AH! That explains the nasal tone she gave when anchoring occasionally! Finally I understand!

Nor is it nose.

No fucktard... the meaning WAS NOT clear. The meaning could be interpreted any number of ways and you happened to interpret it in the most disgusting way your perverted little deviant mind could think of. You're attempting to project your perverted sick thoughts into Trump's mouth and spew them out for him... that's not going to work this time, moron. You're BUSTED!

So... You want the direct quote of the question Megyn Kelly presented to a Republican Presidential candidate at the very first debate between the 10 top candidates, where time was of the utmost importance in discussing the most crucial issues our country is facing... Okay, good for you! Let's have a look at her question and analyze it a bit, shall we?

Mr. Trump, one of the things people love about you is you speak your mind and you don’t use a politician’s filter. However, that is not without its downsides, in particular, when it comes to women.

You’ve called women you don’t like “fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals.” Your Twitter account…[question interrupted] Trump says: "Only Rosie O'Donnell"...
Your Twitter account has several disparaging comments about women’s looks. You once told a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees. Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man we should elect as president, and how will you answer the charge from Hillary Clinton, who was likely to be the Democratic nominee, that you are part of the war on women?

Now let's dissect this... She leads off her question with a barrage of very disparaging words Trump allegedly used to describe "women" but there is absolutely NO context as to who he said this to or where, when, why... nothing. No context given, no explanation other than he said these words. That, in the lawyer's handbook (which Ms. Kelly should know) is called a "leading question" and would have been an "objection sustained" by any judge in America. That alone, disqualified the remainder of her question and is why Megyn Kelly is currently battling a petition to have her removed from any future debates. It was inappropriate to ask ANY candidate a question like that... this isn't The Kelly Files... she isn't interviewing him on her TV show.

So the words she chose seem to come in line with comments Trump made once about Rosie O'Donnell... a host on a popular "gossip hen" show called, The View. Why did Trump make the comments? Well, you have to understand that O'Donnell went on a five-minute rant on the air, mocking Trump, making fun of his hair, talking about his relationships, his ex-wives, his children... and being the typical obnoxious liberal bitch we have come to know and love. Trump was responding to that... and it may not have been how you or I would have responded, it may have been crude and over-the-top, but that is the CONTEXT his comments were made in, and it was not disclosed by Ms. Kelly.

The second "swing" at Trump was the "down on your knees" comment he made... after considerable research, they found that from Season 6 of Celebrity Apprentice. So now, Megyn or the "smarter people" at Fox, had done their research... dug up old episodes of his TV show to find SOMETHING to throw in his grill! THIS is what they came up with, and it was a totally innocent comment. During an episode of the show, the team captain of this woman was explaining something about deciding who would get to do a particular task and he told Trump that "she dropped to her knees begging me to let her do the task" ...to which Trump casually replied to her... "that must've been a pretty picture, you on your knees." And that was it... nothing further was said, the guy kept explaining what he was saying... the show went on. No one said a damn thing the next day, or all this time since. They interviewed the woman after this blew up and she said she honestly hadn't remembered the comment and when she saw the tape, was not offended and didn't think he meant it inappropriately, and further stated that he had always treated her respectfully. Again... Ms. Kelly should have done her homework... but more importantly, she should have presented some context but she didn't.... she played it like a liberal sleazebag would play it.

Every woman knew what Dump meant when he talked about "blood". Trump the Dump has the GOP by the short hairs and it is hilarious!

Carly Fiorina Excoriates Donald Trump Over Megyn Kelly Comments There. Is. No. Excuse. TheBlaze.com

Carly Fiorina certainly knew what the embarrassment of the Republican Party meant....and it is just the beginning. You can get that every reporter who interviews Trump from now on will be pushing his buttons to see how far he goes. He has no filter. He has no control. He has no class....but He is "VERY RICH!"

yep , just the beginning , hope that it continues as we have already seen . Hope that Trump continues to do well in the polls Jim !!

Forum List

Back