Trump Going on SEVENTH Vacation in Two Months, FIFTH to Mar-a-Lago

Constant vacations? Trump has gone on vacation EVERY weekend... With the cost of keeping Melania and Barron in New York and on top of his vacations, he's now spent close to what Obama spent in all eight years combined.
So, now weekends are vacations also? :cuckoo:

Yes, when you leave the White House to go somewhere else and it costs tax payers extra money,... that's a vacation.
I'm a taxpayer, and I don't mind the expense. The man's doing his job...the job I hired him to do, despite all the brouhaha the libtard left domestic terrorists instigate at each and every turn.

Are you speaking for the rest of Americans....... my almighty?
I'm a tax payer and I don't want to waste my tax $ so this dude can play golf on the weekend. Why not just go to camp David which is nearby?
I'm guessing you don't travel in the same (literate) taxpayer circles as I do. If you even pay taxes. If you are even an American. If you are a US citizen, I would suggest you sue the school system, and the so-called university you might claim to have graduated from for malfeasance.

I traveled far more than you can imagine dude. And this is the best you can counter .... Insult. Trust me you don't want to go there.

Trump's putting in way more time than congress....

upload_2017-3-17_19-41-48.png

Days in Session of the U.S. Congress

Difference is, is it costing tax payers $3.3 MILLION dollars for all the congressmen to go home?

You're probably right in that regard. I've never had much concern about the costs of pampering our Presidents although I do recall hearing about Jimmy Carter selling the Presidential yacht. I figure with the pressure they're under it's well worth allowing them to kick back and re-charge, and that goes whether I like them or not.

I guess with the budget cuts proposed there will be a focus on this by Trump's opponents. It won't sway my opinion but I suppose that's fair for use as a rallying point.

I figure with the pressure they're under it's well worth allowing them to kick back and re-charge, and that goes whether I like them or not.

Yet the republicans objected every time Obama went on vacation. Even though Obama took only 1/3rd the number of vacations as Bush, and played golf less then 1/10th as much as Trump.

IMG_0038.JPG He watches TV all day then heads out on weekends for vacations.
Low energy Donald must be exhausted.
He finally had some work to do today to meet with a real world leader and he acted like it was an inconvenience for him being there.
Then blamed Fox for his own psychotic lies about the wiretapping.
Then caused an international incident.
Ms. Merkel's looks she shot him reflects what the whole world is feeling.
----This guy is fucking crazy! -----
It hasn't occurred to him yet life isn't a reality show.
Unfortunately for us, we're all stuck in an never ending episode of the Twilight Zone.

Difference is, is it costing tax payers $3.3 MILLION dollars for all the congressmen to go home?
You should have researched further. The 3.3 million dollar figure was based on a similar trip obama made in 2013. He required several support aircraft, including transport of the presidential limousine a second airforce one and Marine one. There was also the cost of lodging, a rented mansion. The trip coming up with the 3.3 million dollar price tag also included a stop in Chicago.
With Trump, the only cost is the plane. Trump might be paying for that anyway.

You should have researched further. The 3.3 million dollar figure was based on a similar trip obama made in 2013. He required several support aircraft, including transport of the presidential limousine a second airforce one and Marine one. There was also the cost of lodging, a rented mansion. The trip coming up with the 3.3 million dollar price tag also included a stop in Chicago.

If you think the cost for Trump to go to Mar-a-Lago is JUST the plane... you've lost touch with reality.

No secret service?
President Crazypants is taking these vacations weekly at $3 mil a pop so stop mentioning Obama.
Watching TV all week is quite exhausting and deserves a long weekend rest.
Talk about low energy.

If you think the cost for Trump to go to Mar-a-Lago is JUST the plane... you've lost touch with reality.
You need to look it up. Do some research. You picked up a figure somewhere without ever verifying the truthfulness.

No secret service?
President Crazypants is taking these vacations weekly at $3 mil a pop so stop mentioning Obama.
Watching TV all week is quite exhausting and deserves a long weekend rest.
Talk about low energy.
The secret service gets paid the same no matter where they are.

President Trump will be the greatest president of the 21st century while obama gets erased.

You do realize this is not new. JFK had his Palm Beach White House, just as Trump does, even with an emergency bunker on a small island, in case of emergency.
Secret Kennedy Bunker on Peanut Island: Hidden treasure, historic site | Florida Rambler
Kennedy Family’s Winter White House Palm Beach Estate Sold for $31 Million

LBJ had his Texas White House.
Texas White House - Lyndon B Johnson National Historical Park (U.S. National Park Service)

Bush, also.
Yes, he is now going on his 7th vacation in as many weekends, including the 5th to Mar-a-Lago... and YOU are paying for it. $3.3 MILLION per trip to Mar-a-Lago... but people are arguing that cutting Meals on Wheels and food for poor kids at schools make sense.

"Despite vowing during his campaign that he “would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done” and “would not be a president who took vacations” because “you don’t have time to take time off,” Trump has visited Trump-branded properties each of the past six weekends. That streak will hit seven when Trump lands at Mar-a-Lago later Friday."

"As Quartz reported on Friday, after this weekend, Trump will have already spent about $16.5 million on trips to Mar-a-Lago. For that amount, Meals on Wheels could feed 5,967 seniors for a year and after school programs could feed 114,583 children for a year.

On Thursday, Office of Management and Budget director Mick Mulvaney defended the draconian cuts included in the Trump administration’s proposed budget by arguing that the federal government can’t ask “a coal miner in West Virginia or a single mom in Detroit to pay for” programs like the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. But one wonders whether those struggling Americans would rather have public radio or dole out their share of the $3.3 million a self-proclaimed billionaire is spending each weekend to mingle with his ludicrously wealthy club members down in Florida."

Bruce Bartlett‏ @BruceBartlett
Trump is on track to spend $1 billion in 4 years housing his wife in NYC and vacationing in Mar-a-Lago virtually every week.

Trump to spend 7th consecutive weekend at Trump-branded property, at enormous cost to taxpayers

/---- Libs excused Obozo's constant vacations so STFU and deal with it.

Constant vacations? Trump has gone on vacation EVERY weekend... With the cost of keeping Melania and Barron in New York and on top of his vacations, he's now spent close to what Obama spent in all eight years combined.

Forum List

Back