Trump government declares global warming to be real

"extremely likely"
But somehow thats enough to justify loss of sovereignty and money..
Loss of sovereignty to what? Loss of money? Damn, how short sighted you are. Should Tesla succeed in creating a cheap grid scale battery, he could be exceeding Boeing in exports in a decade.

Nobody in the West of North America can deny the increase in intensity and size of the fires in the last decade. These wild fires are now invading cities, not just small country towns. Even with the roads and four engine jet tankers available to fight these very large fires, they just keep getting bigger with every decade.

Conservatives mock global warming and just tell people to turn up their air conditioners

Hurricanes are worse, droughts last longer, famine is rampant......Conservatives just giggle and call it a liberal myth

Here you have Trumps own administration, full of deniers putting out the report
Where are you getting this dribble? Everything you just posted is an out right lie..

"extremely likely"

Its called....Doing the right thing

Doing the right thing is not impeding people's quality of life in order to entertain the fantasies of idiots and dreamers. I've never denied climate change is occurring, but to believe we can somehow control it is typical human hubris.

Now you are going all goofy on us

They are not fantasies....It is REAL
Supported by every credible scientists

And yes, you may have to endure some minor inconvenience.......but your ancestors will thank you (actually,, they will blame you for refusing to do anything)

Nobody in the West of North America can deny the increase in intensity and size of the fires in the last decade. These wild fires are now invading cities, not just small country towns. Even with the roads and four engine jet tankers available to fight these very large fires, they just keep getting bigger with every decade.

Conservatives mock global warming and just tell people to turn up their air conditioners

Hurricanes are worse, droughts last longer, famine is rampant......Conservatives just giggle and call it a liberal myth

Where are you getting this dribble? Everything you just posted is an out right lie..

It is in the report from Trumps own people (I suspect they may get fired for blasphemy)

Humans to blame for global warming, massive federal government report says

Humans to blame.....so says Trump

Climate change is real, it's here and we're the cause of it, according to the USA's most comprehensive climate science report ever produced, which was released by the federal government on Friday.

Noting that the planet is now the warmest it's been the history of modern civilization, the new federal report said that "it's extremely likely that human activities, especially emissions of greenhouse gases, are the dominant cause of the observed warming since the mid-20th century."

The report, officially titled the Climate Science Special Report, serves as Vol. 1 of the National Climate Assessment, a federally mandated report that's prepared by the nation's top scientists every four years for the president, the Congress and the public
oops

Based off what? A couple hundred years?
Thats the problem with you bedwetters. You even think Earth owes you something.
What the fuck does the third and fourth sentence have to do with this subject?

Humans to blame for global warming, massive federal government report says

Humans to blame.....so says Trump

Climate change is real, it's here and we're the cause of it, according to the USA's most comprehensive climate science report ever produced, which was released by the federal government on Friday.

Noting that the planet is now the warmest it's been the history of modern civilization, the new federal report said that "it's extremely likely that human activities, especially emissions of greenhouse gases, are the dominant cause of the observed warming since the mid-20th century."

The report, officially titled the Climate Science Special Report, serves as Vol. 1 of the National Climate Assessment, a federally mandated report that's prepared by the nation's top scientists every four years for the president, the Congress and the public
This is the Obama era report.. The majority of it is conjecture and bull shit..

The report is based on thousands of articles from scientific journals. You know, the places that scientists present their findings for peer review. No, you really don't know, do you. Never read such, have you. Not the reading material for a burger flipper. Marvel Comics is your speed. LOL

"extremely likely"

I'm going to hope eventually Trump or not the USA will do the right thing. Nikki Haley and Rex seem like serious people. And maybe Trump will negotiate a better deal. Right now we have to clean up our act more than China does. Maybe the USA doesn't need to be the one who takes it in the ass more than everyone else. But I bet there is probably a good reason for it and I could be convinced that the reason is good.
We're not "taking it in the ass." That's what the oil industry wants you to think. They just want to keep getting richer and they could care less what it does to the planet or the people living on it.
Countries are stepping up to the plate and committing to changes that will make a difference. The U.S. is trying to resuscitate the coal industry.
Figure it out. I can't.

"extremely likely"

I'm going to hope eventually Trump or not the USA will do the right thing. Nikki Haley and Rex seem like serious people. And maybe Trump will negotiate a better deal. Right now we have to clean up our act more than China does. Maybe the USA doesn't need to be the one who takes it in the ass more than everyone else. But I bet there is probably a good reason for it and I could be convinced that the reason is good.

Trump has to pander to his base
Blocking global warming initiatives gives them a hard on

"extremely likely"

Trump has to pander to his base
Blocking global warming initiatives gives them a hard on

If they don't believe in evolution because they are religious, that makes them easy pickins. Then remember this is the party that's keeping the second amendment safe supposedly and it's the anti gay party and it's absolutely not the party of black people so it sort of takes on the racist whites.

So it's not hard to convince them global warming is a left wing conspiracy concocked by George Soros.

Meanwhile their party is the party of rich wealthy white old men.

"extremely likely"

We're not "taking it in the ass." That's what the oil industry wants you to think. They just want to keep getting richer and they could care less what it does to the planet or the people living on it.
Countries are stepping up to the plate and committing to changes that will make a difference. The U.S. is trying to resuscitate the coal industry.
Figure it out. I can't.
Didnt the UN just release a report that said the accord wouldnt do anything?

"extremely likely"

Figure it out. I can't.

No

Doing nothing won't do anything
Any reduction still helps

Uhmmm
Cal Fire continues to probe cause of deadly wildfires despite arson arrest

Arson. And they creep into places they always did, previously unoccupied.

Wildland Fire: History Timeline | U.S. National Park Service

"extremely likely"

Figure it out. I can't.

No

helps what? Your imagination?
In the OP "LIKELY"
:dunno:

"extremely likely"

Figure it out. I can't.
TN, we need to do stuff. The climate is warming. The increase in C02 in the atmosphere last year was the highest in 800,000 years. This isn't JUST cyclical, bud.

"extremely likely"

Figure it out. I can't.

No

The UN Admits That The Paris Climate Deal Was A Fraud ...

Forum List

Back