Trump government declares global warming to be real

"extremely likely"
But somehow thats enough to justify loss of sovereignty and money..

Its called....Doing the right thing
I'm going to hope eventually Trump or not the USA will do the right thing. Nikki Haley and Rex seem like serious people. And maybe Trump will negotiate a better deal. Right now we have to clean up our act more than China does. Maybe the USA doesn't need to be the one who takes it in the ass more than everyone else. But I bet there is probably a good reason for it and I could be convinced that the reason is good.
We're not "taking it in the ass." That's what the oil industry wants you to think. They just want to keep getting richer and they could care less what it does to the planet or the people living on it.
Countries are stepping up to the plate and committing to changes that will make a difference. The U.S. is trying to resuscitate the coal industry.
Figure it out. I can't.
Didnt the UN just release a report that said the accord wouldnt do anything?
TN, we need to do stuff. The climate is warming. The increase in C02 in the atmosphere last year was the highest in 800,000 years. This isn't JUST cyclical, bud.
How do you know its not? Cause someone told you that? Have you ever looked at the info yourself?
Do you understand 800K years a small spec on the radar?

This just in:

GLOBAL WARMING SCIENTISTS FIND GLOBAL WARMING-GET TO KEEP JOBS

Film at eleven....

I'm going to hope eventually Trump or not the USA will do the right thing. Nikki Haley and Rex seem like serious people. And maybe Trump will negotiate a better deal. Right now we have to clean up our act more than China does. Maybe the USA doesn't need to be the one who takes it in the ass more than everyone else. But I bet there is probably a good reason for it and I could be convinced that the reason is good.
We're not "taking it in the ass." That's what the oil industry wants you to think. They just want to keep getting richer and they could care less what it does to the planet or the people living on it.
Countries are stepping up to the plate and committing to changes that will make a difference. The U.S. is trying to resuscitate the coal industry.
Figure it out. I can't.

No

Doing nothing won't do anything
Any reduction still helps
The UN Admits That The Paris Climate Deal Was A Fraud ...
Let me summarize: Rich folks heavily invested in fossil fuels are throwing up their hands and saying "Nothing can be done."

Figure it out. I can't.

No

helps what? Your imagination?
In the OP "LIKELY"
:dunno:

So Likely doesn't cut it

Sounds like the arguments conservatives used in defending cigarette companies

Figure it out. I can't.

No

Let me summarize: Rich folks heavily invested in fossil fuels are throwing up their hands and saying "Nothing can be done."
The head of the UN environmental program is a person invested in fossil fuels?

Figure it out. I can't.
TN, we need to do stuff. The climate is warming. The increase in C02 in the atmosphere last year was the highest in 800,000 years. This isn't JUST cyclical, bud.
How do you know its not? Cause someone told you that? Have you ever looked at the info yourself?
Our climate changes take a lot less than 800,000 years. The rise in C02 is not thanks only to El Nino, but to human activity. We can't stop El Nino, but we can slow down the industrial effects.

Figure it out. I can't.

No

No, the bias of the person who wrote the article.

Figure it out. I can't.

No

In the OP "LIKELY"

So Likely doesn't cut it

Sounds like the arguments conservatives used in defending cigarette companies
Its funny watching hacks use arguments like that so selectively.

No

No, the bias of the person who wrote the article.
Smh. Did you read the whole article?
It CLEARLY states, as is, the paris accord wont do shit. Thats what the head said. Not the article author..
Come on...

Figure it out. I can't.
Our climate changes take a lot less than 800,000 years. The rise in C02 is not thanks only to El Nino, but to human activity. We can't stop El Nino, but we can slow down the industrial effects.
Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

Figure it out. I can't.

No

In the OP "LIKELY"
OK, so you are ignorant as to the language used in scientific articles. When a scientists states 'likely', it means he is 95% sure. When he states 'very likely', he means 99% sure. A true scientist is never 100% sure.

Figure it out. I can't.

No

In the OP "LIKELY"
OK, so you are ignorant as to the language used in scientific articles. When a scientists states 'likely', it means he is 95% sure. When he states 'very likely', he means 99% sure. A true scientist is never 100% sure.
Im sure you would understand better if one said "it isnt very likely"

Nobody in the West of North America can deny the increase in intensity and size of the fires in the last decade. These wild fires are now invading cities, not just small country towns. Even with the roads and four engine jet tankers available to fight these very large fires, they just keep getting bigger with every decade.
Uhmmm
Cal Fire continues to probe cause of deadly wildfires despite arson arrest

Arson. And they creep into places they always did, previously unoccupied.

Wildland Fire: History Timeline | U.S. National Park Service
Silly ass. Investigating one fire for the possibility of arson. Already we know that some of the fires were caused by downed power lines. As for past fires, they did not have the roads and four engine jets to fight these fires in those times. We do, and we are still loosing hundreds of square miles to crown fires, and thousands of buildings, each year.

Figure it out. I can't.
Obviously she has far more of an idea of what she is talking about than you do.

Obviously she has far more of an idea of what she is talking about than you do.
Thanks OR. Great incite. Preciate it

Figure it out. I can't.

No

In the OP "LIKELY"
Im sure you would understand better if one said "it isnt very likely"
One in 1975, a PNAS report on the need to study climate, said just that about the idea of a major cooling trend being underway at that time.

Figure it out. I can't.
Do you know how absolutely stupid that statement is? That is about four times as long as our species has been around. It is far longer than it took for the major extinction events in our geological history to occur.

The report is based on thousands of articles from scientific journals. You know, the places that scientists present their findings for peer review. No, you really don't know, do you. Never read such, have you. Not the reading material for a burger flipper. Marvel Comics is your speed. LOL

What's wrong with Marvel Comics? :(

Forum List

Back