Trump Grand Jury in New York Ends....

Conventional Wisdom: "A good prosecutor working with a grand jury can get an indictment on a ham sandwich."

Well...

Day after day, we read these screeds from Leftists on this board and others claiming that Trump is...going to jail.

On another board, I had someone spend pages telling me that TDS doesn't exist. And yet we have multiple news sources that remain obsessed with this man, a year and half after he left office...OBSESSED. Half of the headlines on Yahoo news have something to do with Trump. And yet he holds no office, has no army, nothing. Just a guy trying to exert a little influence, just like everybody else.

Another arrow in the heart of dem's nationwide, Trump won't be going to prison.
rage woman small.gif

Yep, I know that. So, there goes the bullshit about no one is above the law.

Makes ya proud, don't it?
The grand jury has seen more evidence that you have.

They decided no laws were broken.

But, hey, an anonymous butthurt message board poster has declared a miscarriage of justice!

How do you think that's going to work out?

Last edited:
Conventional Wisdom: "A good prosecutor working with a grand jury can get an indictment on a ham sandwich."

Well...

Day after day, we read these screeds from Leftists on this board and others claiming that Trump is...going to jail.

On another board, I had someone spend pages telling me that TDS doesn't exist. And yet we have multiple news sources that remain obsessed with this man, a year and half after he left office...OBSESSED. Half of the headlines on Yahoo news have something to do with Trump. And yet he holds no office, has no army, nothing. Just a guy trying to exert a little influence, just like everybody else.
Do you remember the long term vile hatred the bed wetters had for Sarah Palin? She never had any power over them, never affected any law on them, never took anything from them, and never bothered to pursue another office after that traitor McLame lost deliberately to the meat puppet faggot.

If the old saying was true, there wouldn’t be so many “no true bills” which is what happens when grand juries decline to return an indictment. In reality, grand juries frequently scrutinize evidence well enough to issue “no true bills” on a significant number of cases.

And sometimes, after a lengthy “investigation,” prosecutors make the call not to bother even asking a grand jury to vote. If an honest prosecutor sees that he or she cannot make a good faith claim of having sufficient evidence, it is perfectly proper not to ask the grand jury to even vote.

Forum List

Back