Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

overturned or not he has earned the title SEXUAL PREDATOR and that is a FACT

WILL THE ORANGE CHEETOH SEXUAL PREDATOR HAVE TO REGISTER? :p :D
3b90w7xeexya1.jpg

You didn’t even read your own link. You just went with the false headline.

Not only did I read my link, I quoted the relevant parts of it.

Asked on its verdict sheet whether Carroll, 79, had proven “by a preponderance of the evidence” that “Mr. Trump raped Ms. Carroll,” the nine-person jury checked the box that said “no.” Asked whether Carroll had proven “by a preponderance of the evidence” that “Mr. Trump sexually abused Ms. Carroll,” the jury checked the box that said “yes.” Both allegations were elements of Carroll’s battery claim.

No embellishment necessary. The actual jury verdict vs. your random wordpress blog post.

Our sources are not equal.

You do not get it. What else is new?

Oh, I'm fully aware of your desperate scramble to make excuses for a sexual predator. And to invent random conspiracies about the jury.

I just don't have much use for either your desperation or your inventions.

I'll stick with the actual verdict, thank you.

Ashley’s diary. I don’t care if you’re ignorant. But no need to strain yourself to establish that you’re obtuse.

You know full well which diary.

And what evidence do you have that that is 'Ashley's Diary'? Don't tell me.....a random wordpress blog post?

Yeah, I'll stick with an actual verdict from an actual jury that the preponderance of the evidence proves that Trump sexually abused and defamed Jean Caroll.

And what evidence do you have that that is 'Ashley's Diary'? Don't tell me.....a random wordpress blog post?

Yeah, I'll stick with an actual verdict from an actual jury that the preponderance of the evidence proves that Trump sexually abused and defamed Jean Caroll.

Go stick your head back up your ass.

If it wasn’t hers, how did anybody get convicted of stealing it? She references her own brothers Hunter and Beau in it. And it was subjected to handwriting analysis. You can try to pretend all you wish that there is some genuine doubt about it being hers, but that doesn’t make you wishful thinking anything hit silly.

Last edited:
But I would trust any of my nieces, nephews, and other younger family around him. And my other female younger family, I am sure, could more than handle him. Even my mother and grandmothers could have handled this con artist. :rolleyes:
I'm betting he couldn't say the same about Biden

You honestly believe unless the system really is corrupt that Trump won't have the 2024 election after all of this foolishness?

I don't like making such predictions... but... I don't see how the Republican party isn't completely fucked by Trump. The cultparty will stand by him no matter what he does. Today was just another Fifth Avenue example. So I have no doubt Trump will easily win the party's nomination. But I don't see him getting much of the rest of America in hhe general election. I think if Biden runs again, as much as he sucks, he would schlong Trump even worse than he did in 2020.

Forum List

Back