Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Laughing.....so nothing to your 'diary' but a wordpress blog posted backed by nothing.

Shocker.

Yeah, I'll stick with the actual verdict that Trump sexually abused and defamed Caroll over your wordpress blog post.

As usual, our sources are not equal.
You failed to see the lengthy edit. Or maybe you saw it and choose to ignore it.

You’re a coward like that.

John Edgar Slow Horses
https://www.nytimes.com › live › 2023 › 05 › 09 › nyregion › trump-carroll-rape-trial-verdict › jury-reaches-a-verdict-in-the-civil-rape-trial-of-donald-j-trump

Trump is found liable in civil rape trial. - New York Times

Trump is found liable in civil rape trial. A Manhattan jury on Tuesday found former President Donald J. Trump liable for the sexual abuse of the magazine writer E. Jean Carroll in a widely...
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › jury-reaches-verdict-e-jean-carroll-rape-defamation-case-trump-rcna82778

Trump found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll in ...

A New York jury found former President Donald Trump liable Tuesday for sexually abusing writer E. Jean Carroll in a Manhattan department store in the 1990s but not liable for her alleged rape ...
https://www.abc.net.au › news › 2023-05-10 › donald-trump-guilty-of-sexual-abuse-in-e-jean-carroll-trial › 102320056

Donald Trump found guilty of sexually abusing writer E Jean Carroll ...

Former US president Donald Trump has been found guilty of sexually abusing writer E Jean Carroll and defaming her by branding her a liar, but the jury in the civil trial has found he did not rape her. Ms Carroll accused the former US president of raping her in the mid 1990s.
https://www.nytimes.com › live › 2023 › 05 › 09 › nyregion › trump-carroll-rape-trial-verdict › jury-reaches-a-verdict-in-the-civil-rape-trial-of-donald-j-trump

Trump is found liable in civil rape trial. - New York Times

Trump is found liable in civil rape trial. A Manhattan jury on Tuesday found former President Donald J. Trump liable for the sexual abuse of the magazine writer E. Jean Carroll in a widely...
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › jury-reaches-verdict-e-jean-carroll-rape-defamation-case-trump-rcna82778

Trump found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll in ...

A New York jury found former President Donald Trump liable Tuesday for sexually abusing writer E. Jean Carroll in a Manhattan department store in the 1990s but not liable for her alleged rape ...
https://www.abc.net.au › news › 2023-05-10 › donald-trump-guilty-of-sexual-abuse-in-e-jean-carroll-trial › 102320056

Donald Trump found guilty of sexually abusing writer E Jean Carroll ...

Former US president Donald Trump has been found guilty of sexually abusing writer E Jean Carroll and defaming her by branding her a liar, but the jury in the civil trial has found he did not rape her. Ms Carroll accused the former US president of raping her in the mid 1990s.
Your links say battery in the body of the stories.

"The “secret suitcase with magic ballots” was actually a bag of ballots packed because Fulton County election workers thought they were going home on election night, according to a top Georgia election official....

....What you saw – the secret suitcase with magic ballots – were actually ballots that had been packed into those absentee ballot carriers by the workers in the plain view of the monitors and the press,” Georgia Election System Implementation Manager Gabriel Sterling said, according to the Augusta Chronicle."

So we have the Georgia Election System Implementation Manager Gabriel Sterling confirming that what they did was perfectly legal and exactly what they should be doing.

And you saying you know better.

Why would I ignore the Georgia Election System Implementation Manager, a republican, and instead believe you?

"A Manhattan jury has found that Trump sexually abused and defamed E. Jean Carroll, and awarded $5 million in damages."
This just in. Lincoln was assassinated.

Any other newsflashes we don’t need, dainty. Because we know what the verdict was. But repeating it doesn’t alter it. Nor does your reiteration of that known fact respond to anything I had posted.

But that’s all you, dainty. Worthless postings from a worthless troll.

This thread is proof of just how wrong and reprehensible conservatives truly are – that conservatives will continue to support, defend, and vote for Trump.
Many of us see through your reliance on bullagit. This thread is largely about liberals reliance on lies and deception and fiction. Like your post.

You failed to see the lengthy edit. Or maybe you saw it and choose to ignore it.

You’re a coward like that.

Sticks and stones, my friend. You cling to your little 'diary' from a wordpress blog post, backed by nothing.

I'll stick with the actual verdict that the preponderance of the evidence proves that Trump sexually abused and defamed Jean Caroll.

Deal?

Trump was a part of his own idiocy. He tried to downplay the pandemic because he feared the truth would cost him the election.

Trump ignored Fauci on everything and then blamed Fauci for everything when Trump’s actions made things worse.

Trump is never guilty of anything even when he admits he did it. It’s just ot
In all fairness he wanted to stop China sending their biological time bombs from coming to the US but Dems would not only not allow the China travel ban, but claimed it racist. Dems also knew what was coming but spent their time and efforts on a fake impeachment that was in actuallity a soft coup and assault on democracy. Furthermore he sent naval ship hospital but Cuomo political maneuvar to not make him look good refused to use it & that act caused unecessary deaths in the assisted living homes in NY.

Fucking human flotsam and jetsam like yourself defend rapists.

False. But to call you a liar is to be redundant. Trump didn’t rape anybody and wasn’t convicted of rape and wasn’t even found liable for rape, you lying twat rash.
You've got nothing to say.
I do. And I speak it. It’s called honesty. Therefore you don’t recognize it.
Now continue sucking orange cock.

I leave cock sucking to you pussy libtards.
It's all you have.
Nope. Unlike you, I have accuracy on my side. You’ve got your reliance on lies.

Every time you post, you reconfirm it.

Sticks and stones, my friend. You cling to your little 'diary' from a wordpress blog post, backed by nothing.

I'll stick with the actual verdict that the preponderance of the evidence proves that Trump sexually abused and defamed Jean Caroll.

Deal?
That wasn’t the actual verdict.

This thread is proof of just how wrong and reprehensible conservatives truly are – that conservatives will continue to support, defend, and vote for Trump.
They're not conservatives and neither was Trump -- by any stretch of the imagination.

MAGA is not and never was a conservative movement.

The cultparty will stand by him no matter what he does.
Yep.

Indeed, it will make Trump that much more of a ‘hero’ to conservatives – the right has already started with lies about Trump the ‘victim,’ Trump the ‘martyr,’ Trump the hapless dupe of a nefarious leftwing ‘conspiracy’ to ‘get Trump.’

Conservatives are as pathetic as they are ridiculous.

This just in. Lincoln was assassinated.

Any other newsflashes we don’t need, dainty. Because we know what the verdict was. But repeating it doesn’t alter it. Nor does your reiteration of that known fact respond to anything I had posted.

But that’s all you, dainty. Worthless postings from a worthless troll.
Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein, and Now Donald Trump

jury said: "A Manhattan jury has found that Trump sexually abused and defamed E. Jean Carroll, and awarded $5 million in damages." -- by lying about the rape.

He's a fucking rapist. That is what the jury said -- in a civil trial, just like a jury in a civil trial said OJ Simpson murdered his wife.

What evidence was there in the civil trial that convicted OJ Simpson of murdering his Wife and Ron Goldman?

You keep using that false phrase. Is it because you’re a retard or just too deep in your own lies?
I'll stick with the actual verdict
That’s all I’ve done.
that the preponderance of the evidence
Too bad the jury didn’t.
proves that Trump sexually abused and defamed Jean Caroll.

It doesn’t “prove” any such thing. It is only a civil trial determination. And it’s unlikely, I believe, to remain in effect after the appellate process.
Deali don’t make deals with liars like you.

You don’t even admit what the NY Slimes has reported. You (to your credit) at least acknowledge the difference between rape and sexual abuse. You seem to grasp the difference between a civil case verdict of liability and a criminal case conviction. But you then derive lessons from it that the facts and the evidence and the law don’t support.

Forum List

Back