Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Ironically this OP is about denouncing

battery and defamation​

For almost 6 1/2 Years The left and it's propaganda networks have defamed and raped and battered Trump and the leftist in this topic have defamed and verbally battered Trump. Once again the topic and premise is how bad that behavior is, that the left is proud of committing these last 6 1/2 years.
=this OP topic is about how the Dems hate themselves. 👈 :thanks:

Go stick your head back up your ass.

Laughing.....so nothing to your 'diary' but a wordpress blog posted backed by nothing.

Shocker.

Yeah, I'll stick with the actual verdict that Trump sexually abused and defamed Caroll over your wordpress blog post.

As usual, our sources are not equal.

Not only did I read my link, I quoted the relevant parts of it.

Asked on its verdict sheet whether Carroll, 79, had proven “by a preponderance of the evidence” that “Mr. Trump raped Ms. Carroll,” the nine-person jury checked the box that said “no.” Asked whether Carroll had proven “by a preponderance of the evidence” that “Mr. Trump sexually abused Ms. Carroll,” the jury checked the box that said “yes.” Both allegations were elements of Carroll’s battery claim.

No embellishment necessary. The actual jury verdict vs. your random wordpress blog post.

Our sources are not equal.
No, the link says Trump was found guilty of battery not sexual abuse. You didn’t read that far because NBC gave you a sensational headline to sucker you in.

I don't like making such predictions... but... I don't see how the Republican party isn't completely fucked by Trump. The cultparty will stand by him no matter what he does. Today was just another Fifth Avenue example. So I have no doubt Trump will easily win the party's nomination. But I don't see him getting much of the rest of America in hhe general election. I think if Biden runs again, as much as he sucks, he would schlong Trump even worse than he did in 2020.

Trump for conservatives is wish fulfillment. He's crass and abusive and misogynistic and awful to people. And gets away with it. Just like they want to.

Which is why they respond so viscerally when Trump is subject to accountability. They take it personally.

Again these are the same people that when we had ACTUAL SECURITY FOOTAGE of election fraud going on they still demanded for proof, yet now people making claims is enough for them.

Oh? What actual security footage of fraud?

No, the link says Trump was found guilty of battery not sexual abuse. You didn’t read that far because NBC gave you a sensational headline to sucker you in.

Nope. Try again.

Asked on its verdict sheet whether Carroll, 79, had proven “by a preponderance of the evidence” that “Mr. Trump raped Ms. Carroll,” the nine-person jury checked the box that said “no.” Asked whether Carroll had proven “by a preponderance of the evidence” that “Mr. Trump sexually abused Ms. Carroll,” the jury checked the box that said “yes.” Both allegations were elements of Carroll’s battery claim.

You're really not very good at this, are you, Leo?

Ironically this OP is about denouncing

battery and defamation​

For almost 6 1/2 Years The left and it's propaganda networks have defamed and raped and battered Trump and the leftist in this topic have defamed and verbally battered Trump. Once again the topic and premise is how bad that behavior is, that the left is proud of committing these last 6 1/2 years.
=this OP topic is about how the Dems hate themselves. 👈 :thanks:
:boo_hoo14: Life's a bitch. Get a fucking helmet.

https://www.nytimes.com › live › 2023 › 05 › 09 › nyregion › trump-carroll-rape-trial-verdict › jury-reaches-a-verdict-in-the-civil-rape-trial-of-donald-j-trump

Trump is found liable in civil rape trial. - New York Times

Trump is found liable in civil rape trial. A Manhattan jury on Tuesday found former President Donald J. Trump liable for the sexual abuse of the magazine writer E. Jean Carroll in a widely...
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › jury-reaches-verdict-e-jean-carroll-rape-defamation-case-trump-rcna82778

Trump found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll in ...

A New York jury found former President Donald Trump liable Tuesday for sexually abusing writer E. Jean Carroll in a Manhattan department store in the 1990s but not liable for her alleged rape ...
https://www.abc.net.au › news › 2023-05-10 › donald-trump-guilty-of-sexual-abuse-in-e-jean-carroll-trial › 102320056

Donald Trump found guilty of sexually abusing writer E Jean Carroll ...

Former US president Donald Trump has been found guilty of sexually abusing writer E Jean Carroll and defaming her by branding her a liar, but the jury in the civil trial has found he did not rape her. Ms Carroll accused the former US president of raping her in the mid 1990s.

Trump was a pawn of Big Pharma.

You put him in prison, you put Dr. Fauci and everyone else associated with that scamdemic in jail as well.

:rolleyes:

It is also, why they will probably rig the next election, to let him be president again.

Trump was a part of his own idiocy. He tried to downplay the pandemic because he feared the truth would cost him the election.

Trump ignored Fauci on everything and then blamed Fauci for everything when Trump’s actions made things worse.

Yeah, but we all know if you were on a jury, you would be easily led to a guilty verdict. It means nothing. Juriors have bias.

Trump is never guilty of anything even when he admits he did it. It’s just other people out to get him.

I don't like making such predictions... but... I don't see how the Republican party isn't completely fucked by Trump. The cultparty will stand by him no matter what he does. Today was just another Fifth Avenue example. So I have no doubt Trump will easily win the party's nomination. But I don't see him getting much of the rest of America in hhe general election. I think if Biden runs again, as much as he sucks, he would schlong Trump even worse than he did in 2020.
You sort of subconciously admitted something, the womans vote Trump lacked the first time around was shifting as School issues and crime and removing their rights with their own child and womans sports issues helped change the percentages that shifted, and there had to be something they could help shift that back with. Same strategy as when they were losing the Black vote, they needed propaganda and events they could turn into a divisive narrative.
THE CARROLL case never came forward when woman were less likely to vote for Trump, it was not until that shift and his lead into the polls that suddenly and magically she came forward with this plagiarized script.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back