Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

That wasn’t the actual verdict.

Says you. The jury had a different take:

Asked on its verdict sheet whether Carroll, 79, had proven “by a preponderance of the evidence” that “Mr. Trump raped Ms. Carroll,” the nine-person jury checked the box that said “no.” Asked whether Carroll had proven “by a preponderance of the evidence” that “Mr. Trump sexually abused Ms. Carroll,” the jury checked the box that said “yes.” Both allegations were elements of Carroll’s battery claim.

Smiling....maybe you've got a random wordpress blog post backed by nothing that magically changes the verdict?

Many of us see through your reliance on bullagit. This thread is largely about liberals reliance on lies and deception and fiction. Like your post.
trump marla maples 1 she's not even my type tiffany is.jpg

:boo_hoo14: Life's a bitch. Get a fucking helmet.
You just made fun of the OP, the Left, the media, so does this means you'll be paying 5million to Trump or just me who's relatives were from South Africa and I identify as a person who qualifies for California hand outs.
😄

False. But to call you a liar is to be redundant. Trump didn’t rape anybody and wasn’t convicted of rape and wasn’t even found liable for rape, you lying twat rash.

I do. And I speak it. It’s called honesty. Therefore you don’t recognize it.

I leave cock sucking to you pussy libtards.

Nope. Unlike you, I have accuracy on my side. You’ve got your reliance on lies.

Every time you post, you reconfirm it.
not guilty rape only disgusting.jpg

It doesn’t “prove” any such thing. It is only a civil trial determination. And it’s unlikely, I believe, to remain in effect after the appellate process.

The jury says otherwise.

Asked on its verdict sheet whether Carroll, 79, had proven “by a preponderance of the evidence” that “Mr. Trump raped Ms. Carroll,” the nine-person jury checked the box that said “no.” Asked whether Carroll had proven “by a preponderance of the evidence” that “Mr. Trump sexually abused Ms. Carroll,” the jury checked the box that said “yes.” Both allegations were elements of Carroll’s battery claim.

Its adorable that you think your personal opinion overrides a jury's verdict.

There are 5 million reasons that prove you don't know what you're talking about.

You keep using that false phrase. Is it because you’re a retard or just too deep in your own lies?

That’s all I’ve done.

Too bad the jury didn’t.

It doesn’t “prove” any such thing. It is only a civil trial determination. And it’s unlikely, I believe, to remain in effect after the appellate process.

You don’t even admit what the NY Slimes has reported. You (to your credit) at least acknowledge the difference between rape and sexual abuse. You seem to grasp the difference between a civil case verdict of liability and a criminal case conviction. But you then derive lessons from it that the facts and the evidence and the law don’t support.
good gawd, who could ever make sense out of your pathetic attempts at posting.

:blowpop:

The jury says otherwise.

Its adorable that you think your personal opinion overrides a jury's verdict.

There are 5 million reasons that prove you don't know what you're talking about.
Repeating what we already know about the civil jury verdict doesn’t amount to a counter argument, kid.

:itsok:

not one of your strong suits here
You have not refuted anything, why wait till this post to complain, tell us what part of tringv to oust a duly elected president and defame him has been fair? It's called a coup aka treason, how is the lefts failure to abide by the 2016 election fair?
Trump won, why try to reverse it oh judge of whatcs fair... 😉

good gawd, who could ever make sense out of your pathetic attempts at posting.

:blowpop:
You couldn’t make cents out of a pile of pennies.

I realize that — like reality itself — most of these posts sa far over your little pinhead, but you can keep plugging, zippy.

Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein, and Now Donald Trump

jury said: "A Manhattan jury has found that Trump sexually abused and defamed E. Jean Carroll, and awarded $5 million in damages." -- by lying about the rape.

He's a fucking rapist. That is what the jury said -- in a civil trial, just like a jury in a civil trial said OJ Simpson murdered his wife.

What evidence was there in the civil trial that convicted OJ Simpson of murdering his Wife and Ron Goldman?

What is wrong here? Untrue? Fake? False?

Repeating what we already know about the civil jury verdict doesn’t amount to a counter argument, kid.

:itsok:
Repeating the jury verdict explicitly contradicting you most definitely is a counter argument, sweetie.

I've got the actual jury verdict that the preponderance of the evidence proved that Trump sexually abused and defamed Caroll on one hand.

....and your impotent denial on the other.

As always, our sources are not equal.

Says you. The jury had a different take:

Smiling....maybe you've got a random wordpress blog post backed by nothing that magically changes the verdict?
Show the checked box. The verdict was for battery which can include just a touch. You got sucked in again or are now just repeating lies.

Forum List

Back