Trump Guilty!

They’re shipwrecked and latching onto any floating debris they can.
Little do they know… there is no rescue coming.

micronesia.jpg

:fu:

To vote for a convict? LOL I dont think so, dummy.
Yet here's Trump, leading all the swing states. And raking in millions from even former never Trumpers and ex-Dems. Trump wins in November asshole. Get your tissues and butthurt cream ready for the payback coming.

you mean the people who actually answer their phones from unrecognized numbers to take the time to actually answer a bunch of Qs?

okey dokey! :113:
No asshole. Even LEFTY polls have Trump leading. But keep embarrassing yourself drunky. November will be full of people rubbing your nose in the pile of shit that YOU created.

Yes. I call bending the knees of corporations to our will a win. Your soft, servile self is unfamiliar with this way of thinking? :dunno:

Right and wrong are subjective and fear is a tool.

You win through sheer numbers and superior support. It's really just a case of you being a born loser why you can't figure these things out. :laugh:

Yes. I call bending the knees of corporations to our will a win. Your soft, servile self is unfamiliar with this way of thinking? :dunno:

You didn’t bend the knees of the corporations. You cost the cities a lot of money, a lot of people to lose businesses, and insurance companies to raise their rates.

So, what you are saying is, every time you have a grievance against a government, you’re going to take it out on innocent people. Hopefully, people will grow tired of it and the law will end it.

People are starting to turn their backs on leftism, look around, people are leaving those areas for better places, better states.

Right and wrong are subjective and fear is a tool.

Terrorists think the same way.

You win through sheer numbers and superior support. It's really just a case of you being a born loser why you can't figure these things out. :laugh:

No, you win through a good message and a proper delivery. You may have gotten away with it in 2020, but that luck will quickly run out as people get tired of living in a war zone.

It’s not that I can’t figure it out, it’s that I don’t agree with your idea of how to send a message.

The prosecutors pulled an elaborate hoax to convict Trump on frivolous charges and then give probation. Thus desensitizing people so no one they hope will realize how far they are reaching if they try him on serious charges.

Crime spree? LOL

More like the prosecutors went on a fibbing spree.
Yeah, you cultists like to blather stuff like that, but you couldn't argue it if your life depended on it.

Furthermore, the jury rendered their verdict on the evidence and testimony anyway. So this babbling is irrelevant.

Most of the BLM demonstrations were peaceful.

Most of the violence was from either the police or counter-protestors like Rittenhouse.

Most of the BLM demonstrations were peaceful.

Really? By number of people or by number of protests? The fact that you had thousands of people for months wreaking havoc on cities and on innocent people kind of overshadows the mostly peaceful protests.

If you have 100 protests of 100 people each, but 10 protests of 10,000 people each..well..those mostly peaceful protests kinda get lost in the shuffle.

Most of the violence was from either the police or counter-protestors like Rittenhouse.

That’s just incorrect. We have hours and hours of video on YouTube that tells the tale of the tape. It doesn’t agree with your statement.

Hypothetically though, wouldn't that be a good way to do it? Isn't it possible?
Not really. That's literally the entire point of our justice system. That's why juries and grand juries hold the strings.

Think about what you are saying:

Everyone BUT the orange pile of shit is corrupt.

Think about that. Really. I want you to think about it.

Forum List

Back