Trump had nine month affair with model after he married Melania

JFK was worse as were many US Presidents.

Honestly, I don't give a damn what the President has done in his PRIVATE time as long as he's not doing it at the WH or other institution.....LIKE BILL CLINTON DID

How many women Trump has had sex with and when is HIS BUSINESS....not yours....not the medias

What makes doing it at the White House worse?

You’re retarded. This is what people get blackmailed over. This is why it was so dangerous for Rob Porter to be seeing classified intelligence.

It's still noone else's business.
If he gets blackmailed and it becomes public then his indiscretions will come back to haunt him.

Did I say it was OK? Show me where I said it was "OK".

Now who's retarded?

Former Playboy model speaks out about 2006 affair with Trump

Melania, are you feeling stupid yet? You married a Pig...

Dude, nobody cares. This is a losing strategy. For the Trump zealots this just means Trump is more of a man than before, they do not care about faithfulness in marriage. For those like you and I that do not like Trump, this still changes nothing. He was famous for his cheating, this is not something news.

This will not sway votes come Nov or in 2020

Dude, nobody cares. This is a losing strategy. For the Trump zealots this just means Trump is more of a man than before, they do not care about faithfulness in marriage. For those like you and I that do not like Trump, this still changes nothing. He was famous for his cheating, this is not something news.

i don't know

the alleged *values voters* might be thinking that it would be good to vote for someone with, you know, values

instead of the dumpster fire they voted for this time around.

it shows you have more class than Jim and Jim is a piece of shit for attacking women that were wronged.

The White House is a sacred government Institution that symbolizes America.
Doing what Bill Clinton did with ML in the WH shamed our National Image.

These Institutions have stood as symbols for American greatness for hundreds of years. What BC did was disrespectful to every American citizen. Period.

It's not funny, cool or in the best interests of America to tarnish those Institutions with lewd acts of married Presidents in the Oval office.

Perhaps I have moral character and others don't?

it shows you have more class than Jim and Jim is a piece of shit for attacking women that were wronged.

I agree it is wrong to go after Melania, she didn't make her husband cheat on her.

The White House is a sacred government Institution that symbolizes America.
Doing what Bill Clinton did with ML in the WH shamed our National Image.

These Institutions have stood as symbols for American greatness for hundreds of years. What BC did was disrespectful to every American citizen. Period.

It's not funny, cool or in the best interests of America to tarnish those Institutions with lewd acts of married Presidents in the Oval office.

Perhaps I have moral character and others don't?

perhaps you're a partisan dickwad and others aren't?

He will be gone well before 2020...

I agree it is wrong to go after Melania, she didn't make her husband cheat on her.

I don't care for Trump and cheating on your wife is despicable, dragging his wife into it and taking cheap shots at her is classless.

We may disagree on issues but I respect your opinions.

I can't imagine her shame...Maybe she will clean him out and move back to New York with Barron.

JFK was worse as were many US Presidents.

Honestly, I don't give a damn what the President has done in his PRIVATE time as long as he's not doing it at the WH or other institution.....LIKE BILL CLINTON DID

How many women Trump has had sex with and when is HIS BUSINESS....not yours....not the medias
Oh, I get it. With Trump it doesn't count.

She knew what she married

He cheated on both his other wives and bragged about it

The New Yorker is known for the toughest vetting, but have been duped in the past. This one is pretty, and I don't think they take a chance on having it go tits up.

Let's see how this plays out as other outlets start digging in.

How many mind-blowing scandals that would have ruined any other politician are we up to?

Although, if we forgave Bill Clinton for the bj in the WH, we have to let this one go. Just sayin'...

What gets me is you know the Huckabees NEVER forgave Bill Clinton. Let's see how calibrated their moral threshold meter is...

Forum List

Back