Trump had nine month affair with model after he married Melania

Melania, are you feeling stupid yet?
Typical progressive - immediately attack the woman for the actions of the man. Clearly the left’s War on Women isn’t alive and well.

We have nothing but sorrow for her. She obviously does not want to be with him.
Oh yeah...I can tell by your post which immediately called her “stupid” without making a single comment about President Trump.

I can feel sorry for a stupid person...can't I?

Even after the special counsel confesses publicly that NO AMERICANS WERE INVOLVED........

They so desperately want to get dirt on Trump they just keep hoping and believing Mueller will come through...lmao..

but sad....

Can you spell......D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L?

Well,
They failed to get any dirt on Trump after 100 million in taxpayer dollars spent on the bogus Russia scandal....

We all knew it wouldn't take them 24 hours to latch onto another bogus made up series of scandals.....

It's ALL they have......big nothing burgers

Betcha ALL these claims are just as fake as the Russia collusion claims.

Does the Left have ANY credibility remaining?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crickets <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ..........

$7mm, not $100mm

almost as much as it costs to send the hard working cheeto-in-chief to play golf on the weekends

for a month

you and credibility go together like a horse and monkey wrench

She is still young and beautiful, time for her to do an ''Ivana Trump'' and find herself a 25 year younger stud muffin she can show off in front of The Donald...

:p :D

• Thanks
Reactions: del
$7mm, not $100mm
almost as much as it costs to send the hard working cheeto-in-chief to play golf on the weekends
for a month

Yada yada yada....
What a tiny assclown you are.....sorry.....I'm not interested in your circus of stupidity....argue with yourself

She is still young and beautiful, time for her to do an ''Ivana Trump'' and find herself a 25 year younger stud muffin she can show off in front of The Donald...

She's definitely not young. Attractive for her age, but not really beautiful either.

Though after a divorce from Mr. Gold Toilet Seats I'm sure she could find some hot gold-digging dude if she wanted.

Well,
They failed to get any dirt on Trump after 100 million in taxpayer dollars spent on the bogus Russia scandal....

We all knew it wouldn't take them 24 hours to latch onto another bogus made up series of scandals.....

It's ALL they have......big nothing burgers

Betcha ALL these claims are just as fake as the Russia collusion claims.

Does the Left have ANY credibility remaining?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crickets <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ..........
It ain't over till the fat lady sings!

And she hasn't sung yet...

• Thanks
Reactions: del
$7mm, not $100mm
for a month

Yada yada yada....
What a tiny assclown you are.....sorry.....I'm not interested in your circus of stupidity....argue with yourself

it's tough when you get called out on your lies, isn't it?

tissue?

Was this before Trump was president or after? You do realize that slick Willy was acting like a perverted piece of shit during his presidency?

The entire Russian collusion scam collapsed....they don't care....they crave dirt....even fake dirt will do

Are you really that dumb - or just pretending? Today's indictments only relate to the social media phase of Russian meddling. Much more to come.

Was this before Trump was president or after? You do realize that slick Willy was acting like a perverted piece of shit during his presidency?

The entire Russian collusion scam collapsed....they don't care....they crave dirt....even fake dirt will do

Are you really that dumb - or just pretending. Today's indictments only relate to the social media phase of Russian meddling. Much more to come.

go with door #1

:thup:

Are you really that dumb - or just pretending. Today's indictments only relate to the social media phase of Russian meddling. Much more to come.
...and still no Russian connection
Washington redskin

Former Playboy model speaks out about 2006 affair with Trump

Melania, are you feeling stupid yet? You married a Pig...

Did you go after Bill for his cheating?

Fact is, though these "scandals" are not the same as Bill abusing his power to seduce an intern AT WORK (much worse IMO), it still demonstrates a lack of character on Trump's part. I personally don't care too much if the president cheats on his wife, though I find it distasteful; but if you went after Bill for his "family values", you better be on the front line when it comes to going after Trump as well. Otherwise, well, you're nothing but another dirty hypocrite.

She's definitely not young. Attractive for her age, but not really beautiful either.

Though after a divorce from Mr. Gold Toilet Seats I'm sure she could find some hot gold-digging dude if she wanted.
She's young enough...

And why not? All of Trump's women who have had affairs with his old fat ass.... are gold diggers...

She's young enough...

And why not? All of Trump's women who have had affairs with his old fat ass.... are gold diggers...

I mean, I don't take issue with it. Other peoples' "love" lives are not my concern.

Are you really that dumb - or just pretending? Today's indictments only relate to the social media phase of Russian meddling. Much more to come.

The question is.....are you that delusional?
Do you really think they wouldn't have come out with ANYTHING yet if they had anything at all?

You folks really are snowflakes.

lol

Forum List

Back