Trump had nine month affair with model after he married Melania

Are you really that dumb - or just pretending? Today's indictments only relate to the social media phase of Russian meddling. Much more to come.

The question is.....are you that delusional?
Do you really think they wouldn't have come out with ANYTHING yet if they had anything at all?

You folks really are snowflakes.

lol

Yep, door #1.

Are you really that dumb - or just pretending? Today's indictments only relate to the social media phase of Russian meddling. Much more to come.

The question is.....are you that delusional?
Do you really think they wouldn't have come out with ANYTHING yet if they had anything at all?

You folks really are snowflakes.

lol

Honestly, the pejorative "snowflake" is so overused that it's actually just humorous to be called that now. I chuckle every time. Maybe it's time to come up with a new insult if you want to succeed in angering people.

Former Playboy model speaks out about 2006 affair with Trump

Melania, are you feeling stupid yet? You married a Pig...
Was this before Trump was president or after? You do realize that slick Willy was acting like a perverted piece of shit during his presidency?

Did you go after Bill for his cheating?

Fact is, though these "scandals" are not the same as Bill abusing his power to seduce an intern AT WORK (much worse IMO), it still demonstrates a lack of character on Trump's part. I personally don't care too much if the president cheats on his wife, though I find it distasteful; but if you went after Bill for his "family values", you better be on the front line when it comes to going after Trump as well. Otherwise, well, you're nothing but another dirty hypocrite.
Bill Clinton is as low of a life form as they get, he has dead bodies in his wake, he obviously likes to force interns into utter perversion, he obviously is into sex trafficking with Jeffrey Epstein.
His Loopy kunt of a wife is absolutely an enabler.
When America thinks of perversion they think of the Clinton’s

I sense a lot of anger in the Snowflakes here today.

I think they know they've lost (The Russia nonsense), but they are so desperate they just don't know when to quit.

Poor little melting snowflakes

Hey, did you hear the markets are rapidly gaining back any losses?

Boy,THAT pisses off the snowflakes BIG TIME

Was this before Trump was president or after? You do realize that slick Willy was acting like a perverted piece of shit during his presidency?

Fact is, though these "scandals" are not the same as Bill abusing his power to seduce an intern AT WORK (much worse IMO), it still demonstrates a lack of character on Trump's part. I personally don't care too much if the president cheats on his wife, though I find it distasteful; but if you went after Bill for his "family values", you better be on the front line when it comes to going after Trump as well. Otherwise, well, you're nothing but another dirty hypocrite.
Bill Clinton is as low of a life form as they get, he has dead bodies in his wake, he obviously likes to force interns into utter perversion, he obviously is into sex trafficking with Jeffrey Epstein.

You're losing it.

I think they know they've lost (The Russia nonsense), but they are so desperate they just don't know when to quit.

You seem really defensive. Maybe it's time to step away from the computer. I'm sure Trump can take care of his own defense. Him, his billions, political power, and lawyers. Probably doesn't need you on here waving his confederate flag for him.

You're losing it.
They don’t call him slick Willy for nothing…:abgg2q.jpg:

Pretending to be smart might work a little better if you had a different avatar. Just saying...

BTW, Mueller runs a tight ship. He'll let us know when he's ready.

You seem really defensive. Maybe it's time to step away from the computer. I'm sure Trump can take care of his own defense. Him, his billions, political power, and lawyers. Probably doesn't need you on here waving his confederate flag for him.

lol
Nice try.
I'm actually enjoying single handedly crushing your entire squad of snowflakes and your ridiculous assertions.
It's as easy as taking candy from a baby because all you guys have is nothing burgers.

(Please note, being a decent person...I wouldn't take candy from a baby)

But I do take the wind out of snowflake arguments...all with half my brain tied behind my back.

I really think that if the peepee in the shower event depicted in the dossier is true...it wouldn't matter to the Trumpettes. That might even say that shows him to be a "real man."

It is scary to think these cult members live among us....

Pretending to be smart might work a little better if you had a different avatar. Just saying...

I think Basic is nine years old....

:cuckoo:

Washington Redskin, stay out of the fucking fire water is textured

I really think that if the peepee in the shower event depicted in the dossier is true...it wouldn't matter to the Trumpettes. That might even say that shows him to be a "real man."
It is scary to think these cult members live among us....

This made me laugh out loud....literally.
You poor snowflakes are really messed up!

No wonder you keep going to schools and shooting up people.

lol
Nice try.
I'm actually enjoying single handedly crushing your entire squad of snowflakes and your ridiculous assertions.
It's as easy as taking candy from a baby because all you guys have is nothing burgers.

(Please note, being a decent person...I wouldn't take candy from a baby)

But I do take the wind out of snowflake arguments...all with half my brain tied behind my back.

I'm not sure what makes you think so, since you've made no comment of substance and even your shit-talking is at a high-school level (and that's being rather generous) ... but, okay. I'm of the opinion that it's usually better to humor delusions, rather than risk an irrational break, which might cause the afflicted to do harm to themselves or others.

You're so right; you're totally, er ... something something candy burger. Is that how you talk like a Trump supporter? I just want to make sure you can understand my language.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back