Trump had nine month affair with model after he married Melania

There was no Russian collusion but that is minor....MELANIA YOUR HUSBAND HAD AN AFFAIR...STOP THE PRESSES!! HE IS NOT JESUS!

Look,

I could do this all night long....but you snowflakes don't even know when you're defeated royally.
PLEASE.....try to get some meaningful, fresh material and make another go of it.
I'll be back tomorrow since you like to get whipped apparently.

I'm not sure what makes you think so, since you've made no comment of substance and even your shit-talking is at a high-school level (and that's being rather generous) ... but, okay. I'm of the opinion that it's usually better to humor delusions, rather than risk an irrational break, which might cause the afflicted to do harm to themselves or others.

You're so right; you're totally, er ... something something candy burger. Is that how you talk like a Trump supporter? I just want to make sure you can understand my language.

What the hell are you trying to say anyway?
Are you saying that you can't handle the discussion or that you aren't sure if you're still in it?
If you have a point to make please get to it already.

On second thought....never mind <sigh>

I sense a lot of anger in the Snowflakes here today.

I think they know they've lost (The Russia nonsense), but they are so desperate they just don't know when to quit.

Poor little melting snowflakes

Hey, did you hear the markets are rapidly gaining back any losses?

Boy,THAT pisses off the snowflakes BIG TIME

Pretending to be smart might work a little better if you had a different avatar. Just saying...

BTW, Mueller runs a tight ship. He'll let us know when he's ready.

I think Basic is nine years old....

Wow, you're being generous.

JFK was worse as were many US Presidents.

Honestly, I don't give a damn what the President has done in his PRIVATE time as long as he's not doing it at the WH or other institution.....LIKE BILL CLINTON DID

How many women Trump has had sex with and when is HIS BUSINESS....not yours....not the medias
Michael Wolff wrote a few WH staffers were willing to say Trump is currently having an affair.
Is this your business now?
Vomit is too much a coward to answer my question. Same ole.

You’re a punk and a pussy Basic Human Vomit and I’d love to say that to your face.

Another loser lemming lefty snowflake loses it.....
iu

my work here is done.....<leaves the room smiling broadly>
Gawd this is easy!

Look,

I could do this all night long....but you snowflakes don't even know when you're defeated royally.
PLEASE.....try to get some meaningful, fresh material and make another go of it.
I'll be back tomorrow since you like to get whipped apparently.

I'm not sure what makes you think so, since you've made no comment of substance and even your shit-talking is at a high-school level (and that's being rather generous) ... but, okay. I'm of the opinion that it's usually better to humor delusions, rather than risk an irrational break, which might cause the afflicted to do harm to themselves or others.

You're so right; you're totally, er ... something something candy burger. Is that how you talk like a Trump supporter? I just want to make sure you can understand my language.

What the hell are you trying to say anyway?
Are you saying that you can't handle the discussion or that you aren't sure if you're still in it?
If you have a point to make please get to it already.

On second thought....never mind <sigh>

You can stay up late tonight. Your middle school is closed on the weekend...

Okay so Trump was a red-blooded American horn dog......If you want blackmail material how about Barry being married to another man ie "Mike"? That ain't her lunch flopping around in those sweatpants. :lol:

Okay so Trump was a red-blooded American horn dog......If you want blackmail material how about Barry being married to another man ie "Mike"? That ain't her lunch flopping around in those sweatpants. :lol:

You make Alex Jones seem sane.

You can stay up late tonight. Your middle school is closed on the weekend...

You are soooooo close now snowflake......

I could push you over the edge with a whisper of Conservative fact and Right wing savvy......

I'll save you for another day.......I've had more fun than a human should endure tonight already.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back