Trump had "nothing to do with Russia"

Oh I can read it well enough to see when someone lies to me. You read between the words to find an outcome that matches your beliefs. Like Bill Clinton did. I simply call it for what it is. You say it's not a lie because you don't want it to be a lie and you don't want your hero besmirched in any way. But consider this: he can be your hero and also have flaws. Like lying. Doesn't make him not the President, just makes him --- dare I say it? --- fallible. What's so hard about that?
No......you dipshits think privately talking about Russia in your office with your lawyer is the same as colluding with Russian officials on a business deal or even worse....stealing elections.

Grasping at straws....you fuckers are inventing ways to do it.
By "you fuckers" I assume you mean me, a conservative who worked in the US government for the Reagan administration. I'm not grasping at straws really. I'm calling a lie a lie. You are fulminating and foaming at the mouth just to avoid the simple truth : he lied when he said "I had nothing To do with Russia". Pretty simple really. I don't care about the whole Russian investigation as I said above. He loses me when he lies.
Nothing to do with what?

Be specific.

The example in the OP showed nothing that he had to do with Russia.

What other example are you trying to lump into the statement?
Your post is a bit garbled but I think you are asking me what President Trump lied about. His lawyer was in touch with the Russians and updated then candidate Trump three times. And the President said he had "nothing to do with the Russians. " That's a lie. I'm tired of the lying and tired of the ostrich syndrome in my fellow conservatives. What on earth does it cost to say, as I do, "yeah he has some faults but I still hope he can do tax reform and immigration reform etc despite his faults. ". I posted the OP really out of frustration of him continuing to make it hard to support him 100%. Clearly him lying is not a problem for you to continue your fealty to him. But don't tell me a lie is not a lie because of some Clintonesque distinctions you are able to make in your own mind. It's lying.

You are one of the few Trump supporters that have admitted that. Most are still suffering from OCDS--(obsessive Clinton derangement sydrome). This is very serious and it is just another piece of the pie. It exhibits the leaks that have been coming out of White House cabinet--aids and staffers of Donald Trump (that he hired.) It's very clear they don't trust him. He is totally isolated now according to Newt Gingrich--and every single week this goes on, and has been going on since the election. The Senate nor the congress is going to work with him on any new legislation--this investigation has taken the air out of them.

I imagine this leak came from the Dossier file that sprung back to life last week. The CEO of Fusion GPS testified in from of the Senate hearing for 10 solid hours. Jeb Bush originally hired Fusion GPS to do opposition research on Trump, then dropped it when it was clear he wasn't going to win, then Democrats picked it up and then dropped it when Trump won.

Fusion GPS hired a retired M1-6 agent, Christopher Steele to investigate Trump--who had worked spying on Russia for many years. He became very concerned over what he was finding and turned the dossier file over to John McCain who then in turn passed it onto Barack Obama. A few days later Obama kicked out all Russian diplomats. And it's been reported by several sources that Obama preserved intelligence, citing he would then turn it over to a special prosecutor which I am certain that Mueller has already.
The ex-spy who wrote the Trump dossier is nicknamed James Bond

In the final hours of Barack Obama's presidency, some White House officials reportedly raced to spread and preserve information about possible communications between associates of then-candidate Donald Trump and Russians.The New York Times, citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

Republicans have two options:
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018--2020 & beyond

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & lies when they take over. Everyone is also going to get a great education into what that Emoluments clause in the constitution is all about all. Another impeachable offense, if Democrats don't want to go along with the current set-up.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump

Rachel Maddow has been soaring past FOX NEWS and CNN because she is the only one that is reporting the details on this Russian investigation. She explains the Dossier file and the 10 hour Senate Intelligence hearing in this.
Trump dossier testimony from Senate Judiciary could be published
John McCain. Phffffffft.

Russia? Trump knows nothing about Russia. He never heard of Russia until six hours ago. Russia is a made up term by liberals. How could Trump have done business with a made up liberal word? That makes no sense!

Fake news!

Oh I can read it well enough to see when someone lies to me. You read between the words to find an outcome that matches your beliefs. Like Bill Clinton did. I simply call it for what it is. You say it's not a lie because you don't want it to be a lie and you don't want your hero besmirched in any way. But consider this: he can be your hero and also have flaws. Like lying. Doesn't make him not the President, just makes him --- dare I say it? --- fallible. What's so hard about that?
No......you dipshits think privately talking about Russia in your office with your lawyer is the same as colluding with Russian officials on a business deal or even worse....stealing elections.

By "you fuckers" I assume you mean me, a conservative who worked in the US government for the Reagan administration. I'm not grasping at straws really. I'm calling a lie a lie. You are fulminating and foaming at the mouth just to avoid the simple truth : he lied when he said "I had nothing To do with Russia". Pretty simple really. I don't care about the whole Russian investigation as I said above. He loses me when he lies.
Nothing to do with what?

Be specific.

Your post is a bit garbled but I think you are asking me what President Trump lied about. His lawyer was in touch with the Russians and updated then candidate Trump three times. And the President said he had "nothing to do with the Russians. " That's a lie. I'm tired of the lying and tired of the ostrich syndrome in my fellow conservatives. What on earth does it cost to say, as I do, "yeah he has some faults but I still hope he can do tax reform and immigration reform etc despite his faults. ". I posted the OP really out of frustration of him continuing to make it hard to support him 100%. Clearly him lying is not a problem for you to continue your fealty to him. But don't tell me a lie is not a lie because of some Clintonesque distinctions you are able to make in your own mind. It's lying.

You are one of the few Trump supporters that have admitted that. Most are still suffering from OCDS--(obsessive Clinton derangement sydrome). This is very serious and it is just another piece of the pie. It exhibits the leaks that have been coming out of White House cabinet--aids and staffers of Donald Trump (that he hired.) It's very clear they don't trust him. He is totally isolated now according to Newt Gingrich--and every single week this goes on, and has been going on since the election. The Senate nor the congress is going to work with him on any new legislation--this investigation has taken the air out of them.

I imagine this leak came from the Dossier file that sprung back to life last week. The CEO of Fusion GPS testified in from of the Senate hearing for 10 solid hours. Jeb Bush originally hired Fusion GPS to do opposition research on Trump, then dropped it when it was clear he wasn't going to win, then Democrats picked it up and then dropped it when Trump won.

Fusion GPS hired a retired M1-6 agent, Christopher Steele to investigate Trump--who had worked spying on Russia for many years. He became very concerned over what he was finding and turned the dossier file over to John McCain who then in turn passed it onto Barack Obama. A few days later Obama kicked out all Russian diplomats. And it's been reported by several sources that Obama preserved intelligence, citing he would then turn it over to a special prosecutor which I am certain that Mueller has already.

In the final hours of Barack Obama's presidency, some White House officials reportedly raced to spread and preserve information about possible communications between associates of then-candidate Donald Trump and Russians.The New York Times, citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & lies when they take over. Everyone is also going to get a great education into what that Emoluments clause in the constitution is all about all. Another impeachable offense, if Democrats don't want to go along with the current set-up.

Rachel Maddow has been soaring past FOX NEWS and CNN because she is the only one that is reporting the details on this Russian investigation. She explains the Dossier file and the 10 hour Senate Intelligence hearing in this.

I am a little different from you. I was a life long Republican until this Ass Clown was nominated and switched my party status to Independent. I knew Trump was a con-man from the very second he entered this race.
Buddy....this is a smear campaign.
The constant drip...drip...drip of old news in an attempt to make it appear fresh....Iike it's a new revelation.

Russia? Trump knows nothing about Russia. He never heard of Russia until six hours ago. Russia is a made up term by liberals. How could Trump have done business with a made up liberal word? That makes no sense!

Fake news!

oh you meant MOSCOW in RUSSIA? uh aah ermm i thought you meant moscow IDAHO, i swear!
:laugh:

2_Donald_Pinocchio_1600_vT.jpg

The site that he was interested/not interested in was the site of the old Rossiya Hotel in central Moscow. It used to be the biggest hotel in the world when the USSR was in full swing and was always full of African and Asian delegates.

I went there once to meet some friends stopping their and it was a real shithole.

However it had the prime site in all of Russia right by the Kremlin and Red Square and with full and uninterrupted views.

The Donald would have had a massive hard on for acquiring that site, it must be worth billions.

Full transcript: FBI Director James Comey testifies on Russian interference in 2016 election

What is striking here is the degree to which the Russians were willing to undertake such an audacious and risky action against the most powerful nation on Earth. That ought to be a warning to us that if we thought that the Russians would not dare to so blatantly interfere in our affairs, we were wrong.

And if we do not do our very best to understand how the Russians accomplished this unprecedented attack on our democracy and what we need to do to protect ourselves in the future, we will only have ourselves to blame.

We know a lot about the Russian operation, about the way they amplified the damage their hacking and dumping of stolen documents was causing through the use of slick propaganda like R.T., the Kremlin's media arm. But there is a lot we don't know.

Most important, we do not yet know whether the Russians have the help of U.S. citizens including people associated with the Trump campaign. Many of the Trump's campaign personnel, including the president himself, have ties to Russia and Russian interests. This is of course no crime. On the other hand, if the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it aided or abetted the Russians, it would not only be a serious crime, it would also represent one of the most shocking betrayals of democracy in history."

Apparently the delusional anti-Donald folks have not seen this video! oreo, keep watching Shep, if it makes you feel better! :p

Maxine Waters is so convinced that Bush Colluded with the Russians ,,,yet she never had any evidence,,,,just like she assumed tha Putin invaded Ukraine and dropped a few Mother Of All Bombs on them

waters is a ranking member on the house financial services committee, which is participating in the investigations into russia's interference. she has been privy to classified info.... & you aren't.
She also is a lying Democrat.
I hate to break it to you folks but we knew about Trump owning a multi-national corporation decades ago.
Just releasing shit about their considering building a tower in Russia isn't a secret.
And none of this is or ever was against the law.
This is just old news that the media is releasing that is intended to push their fucked up Russia collusion scam.
I don't think it was against the law to talk, I think it's just another piece of the Russian/Trump connection and possible quid pro quo.

Plus Trump lied about all of his connections....prosecutors and investigators take that as, having something to hide and will dig deeper.
No. It's a hypothetical based on a false narrative floated by Democrats perpetrated by the media. They're lying to you and trying to use unrelated situations to draw a false conclusion.

Whats worse is you dipshits are using a proposal that never became reality to base your arguments from. You have to read so much into your reference material and assume things that never happened for it to be even possible.

Never mind that you don't seem to understand how a large multi-national corporation works. Not every idea originates from the CEO. Trump's companies looked into building in dozens of countries. Russia was only one of them. They decided it was a waste of time, yet this allegedly proves colluding somehow. Grasping at straws much?

"Let's look into building in Russia!"
"Sorry sir, it doesn't make any sense!"
"OK, forget about it!"

This proves Collusion.

How dumb can you get.
Just answer me this mud,

why do you think trump lied about every single connection he and his son in law and everyone on his campaign team having any, even casual, connections with the Russians outside of his Miss Universe contest?

what is your logical reasoning on why Trump would lie on all of it? If it was "all nothing" and normal why did he feel the need to lie about it ALL?

what's your theory?
Y'all's hatred of Russia is pathological.

Nothing to do with what?

Be specific.

I am a little different from you. I was a life long Republican until this Ass Clown was nominated and switched my party status to Independent. I knew Trump was a con-man from the very second he entered this race.
The constant drip...drip...drip of old news in an attempt to make it appear fresh....Iike it's a new revelation.

This is yesterday's news.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

The other news is not old news--you can't consider February 2017 and 3 weeks ago as ancient news. This is ongoing history--and it is going to bring Trump down.

The denials are numerous

I must say however, this is moving much faster than Watergate ever did. You might want to watch all of the President's men again---:badgrin:

Liberals resort to name calling when they have nothing left to say of substance. Congratulations. In this thread you've parsed words like a Clinton and flamed like a liberal.
Nope. Honesty is foreign to a liberal.

The original quote from the Washington Compost was supposed to be a tweet from Trump. No link provided of course. I went back and checked his Twitter account and found no such quote.
Apparently you folks decided to use part of one of his speeches to push this lie removing proper context and using it as a blanket statement. He was talking about John Podesta.

This is why Obama always read from a teleprompter.....because he knows what the media can do with off-hand remarks that aren't totally scripted.
Watch the video. I am not "you folks". I worked in the Reagan years in the federal government in DC but I am not blind. The President lied. You just don't seem strong enough in spirit to handle it.
I watched it. That's why I know you're full of shit. Before I only suspected. Now I'm absolutely certain.
I'm not going to argue with a guy who uses liberal tactics. I am frustrated with the President lying. You excuse it. We disagree.
I'm not impressed.
I worked in the federal government as a civilian during the Carter years. (Also active duty during Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, and Clinton) And again as a civilian during the Bush, Obama, and the present administration.
That doesn't make me any more of an expert on fake news and real reporting either. My time in journalism school had more bearing.
Cool. I only raise my service in the executive branch to let you know that you can disagree with a President you support and survive it. Your use of "you people" and other expletives struck me as an essentially liberal tactic to lump me in to a group in which I do not belong.

Nothing to do with what?

Be specific.

This is yesterday's news.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

The other news is not old news--you can't consider February 2017 and 3 weeks ago as ancient news. This is ongoing history--and it is going to bring Trump down.

The denials are numerous

I must say however, this is moving much faster than Watergate ever did. You might want to watch all of the President's men again---:badgrin:

2015-2016 time frame is old news.

And I take everything the Washington Compost publishes with extreme skepticism.

Better relations with Russia is a wise thing to seek
This is still nothing more than a national temper tantrum carried on by a distinct minority who are governed by emotional addledness

Better relations is great...but not with a country that keeps acting like a foe.

When Russia is not annexing parts of their neighbors and propping up dictators in middle east, it is hacking political parties and spreading bs propaganda in Europe and United States.
Yeah....and Iran is our best its buddies.

Iran? Do you just reply for the sake of replying?

Nope. Honesty is foreign to a liberal.

The original quote from the Washington Compost was supposed to be a tweet from Trump. No link provided of course. I went back and checked his Twitter account and found no such quote.
Apparently you folks decided to use part of one of his speeches to push this lie removing proper context and using it as a blanket statement. He was talking about John Podesta.

This is why Obama always read from a teleprompter.....because he knows what the media can do with off-hand remarks that aren't totally scripted.
Watch the video. I am not "you folks". I worked in the Reagan years in the federal government in DC but I am not blind. The President lied. You just don't seem strong enough in spirit to handle it.
I watched it. That's why I know you're full of shit. Before I only suspected. Now I'm absolutely certain.
I'm not going to argue with a guy who uses liberal tactics. I am frustrated with the President lying. You excuse it. We disagree.
I'm not impressed.
I worked in the federal government as a civilian during the Carter years. (Also active duty during Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, and Clinton) And again as a civilian during the Bush, Obama, and the present administration.
That doesn't make me any more of an expert on fake news and real reporting either. My time in journalism school had more bearing.
Cool. I only raise my service in the executive branch to let you know that you can disagree with a President you support and survive it. Your use of "you people" and other expletives struck me as an essentially liberal tactic to lump me in to a group in which I do not belong.
You must think saying "you people" is swearing.

Oh.. when I'm dealing with irrational people like yourself who strain on a gnat while swallowing the camel that came before Trump (Obama) with all of his lies and his deceptions, not to mention his criminality, I tend to use colorful language.

I'm not impressed.

Oh.. when I'm dealing with irrational people like yourself who strain on a gnat while swallowing the camel that came before Trump (Obama) with all of his lies and his deceptions, not to mention his criminality, I tend to use colorful language.
Now saying "you fuckers" is probably not swearing to you either. Truth.

This is still nothing more than a national temper tantrum carried on by a distinct minority who are governed by emotional addledness

Better relations is great...but not with a country that keeps acting like a foe.

When Russia is not annexing parts of their neighbors and propping up dictators in middle east, it is hacking political parties and spreading bs propaganda in Europe and United States.

Sort of.

Trump isn't sucking any Russian dick like you might claim....not as much as Obama did concerning Iran, the biggest terrorist threat in the world. Not to meantion all of the terrorists he freed from GITMO who are back killing again.

Sort of.

Trump isn't sucking any Russian dick like you might claim....not as much as Obama did concerning Iran, the biggest terrorist threat in the world. Not to meantion all of the terrorists he freed from GITMO who are back killing again.

Obama never sucked any Iranian dick, never praised Mullahs for being "strong leaders" and had plenty negative to say about that regime. At the same time he was looking to cut a deal to halt their nuclear ambitions, which he did.

I'm not impressed.

I don't have to apologize for anything just so you can change the subject.

You're nothing but a fake shitforbrains trying to pass himself off as some kind of unbiased public official.

I'm not impressed.

I don't have to apologize for anything just so you can change the subject.

You're nothing but a fake shitforbrains trying to pass himself off as some kind of unbiased public official.
Yup. You sure don't resort to liberal name calling and expletives.

Mudwhistle you seriouslydo not find it odd that for all the mouthing off about EVERYONE and their mother Trump never once had anything negative to say about Putin and his regime?

He trashed our NATO allies left and right, but when it came to Kremlin it's all about how Putin is a strong leader.

Forum List

Back