Trump had "nothing to do with Russia"

felix sater- who trump said he wouldn't know him from adam... which is a fucking lie--- is an FBI informant & has quite a colorful past... including stabbing a man in the face & neck with a broken margarita glass. & the guy who prosecuted him for financial crimes is on mueller's team.

lol.... tic toc :popcorn:

Putin has never said anything about Trump.
What would be the point of Trump cussing him out?

Trump always hits back when some cock like Paul Ryan or McConnell make a snide off the record remark about him. Usually it's in response to something like Sen Bob Corker saying he isn't fit to be president. Corker knows better, but he thinks it will ingratiate him in the eyes of our corrupt media. Putin hasn't said shit about Trump. He did kick a shitload of diplomats out of Russia.

Cussing? How about simply speaking HONESTLY about Russia, it's aggressive hostilities and semi-authoritarian regime? No cussing required.

To this date Trump dances around official findings of American Intelligence the fact that it was Russians who hacked DNC. Why the fuck is doing that?
If you say so.
I don't think he does.
And it isn't a fact that Russia hacked the DNC.

The DNC was hacked by a couple of Pakistani IT guys that worked for DebbyBlabbermouth Shit.

images
You can't argue the fact so you resort to sarcasm and ignore the facts.
Pot. Kettle.
Ditto

Cussing? How about simply speaking HONESTLY about Russia, it's aggressive hostilities and semi-authoritarian regime? No cussing required.

To this date Trump dances around official findings of American Intelligence the fact that it was Russians who hacked DNC. Why the fuck is doing that?
If you say so.
I don't think he does.

The DNC was hacked by a couple of Pakistani IT guys that worked for DebbyBlabbermouth Shit.

images
Pot. Kettle.
Ditto
Weak.

She also is a lying Democrat.
I hate to break it to you folks but we knew about Trump owning a multi-national corporation decades ago.
Just releasing shit about their considering building a tower in Russia isn't a secret.
And none of this is or ever was against the law.
This is just old news that the media is releasing that is intended to push their fucked up Russia collusion scam.
I don't think it was against the law to talk, I think it's just another piece of the Russian/Trump connection and possible quid pro quo.

Plus Trump lied about all of his connections....prosecutors and investigators take that as, having something to hide and will dig deeper.
No. It's a hypothetical based on a false narrative floated by Democrats perpetrated by the media. They're lying to you and trying to use unrelated situations to draw a false conclusion.

Whats worse is you dipshits are using a proposal that never became reality to base your arguments from. You have to read so much into your reference material and assume things that never happened for it to be even possible.

Never mind that you don't seem to understand how a large multi-national corporation works. Not every idea originates from the CEO. Trump's companies looked into building in dozens of countries. Russia was only one of them. They decided it was a waste of time, yet this allegedly proves colluding somehow. Grasping at straws much?

"Let's look into building in Russia!"
"Sorry sir, it doesn't make any sense!"
"OK, forget about it!"

This proves Collusion.

How dumb can you get.
Just answer me this mud,

why do you think trump lied about every single connection he and his son in law and everyone on his campaign team having any, even casual, connections with the Russians outside of his Miss Universe contest?

what is your logical reasoning on why Trump would lie on all of it? If it was "all nothing" and normal why did he feel the need to lie about it ALL?

what's your theory?
Y'all's hatred of Russia is pathological.

Yeah we Americans have a real habit of NOT trusting Russia. And we sure don't like Russian interests hanging out in the White House.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:b1dff53fa4664a28ad9fbd6d4949fe71-2OnOUw0DW2ba61df89f0f49d6375-313_634x422.jpg

Vladimir Putin bombs Syria to uphold his dictator regime.
Russian involvement in the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia
"we Americans"? I trust Putin more than Chuck Schumer to have my best interests at heart, that's for damn sure.

I don't think it was against the law to talk, I think it's just another piece of the Russian/Trump connection and possible quid pro quo.

Plus Trump lied about all of his connections....prosecutors and investigators take that as, having something to hide and will dig deeper.
No. It's a hypothetical based on a false narrative floated by Democrats perpetrated by the media. They're lying to you and trying to use unrelated situations to draw a false conclusion.

Whats worse is you dipshits are using a proposal that never became reality to base your arguments from. You have to read so much into your reference material and assume things that never happened for it to be even possible.

Never mind that you don't seem to understand how a large multi-national corporation works. Not every idea originates from the CEO. Trump's companies looked into building in dozens of countries. Russia was only one of them. They decided it was a waste of time, yet this allegedly proves colluding somehow. Grasping at straws much?

"OK, forget about it!"

This proves Collusion.

How dumb can you get.
Just answer me this mud,

why do you think trump lied about every single connection he and his son in law and everyone on his campaign team having any, even casual, connections with the Russians outside of his Miss Universe contest?

what is your logical reasoning on why Trump would lie on all of it? If it was "all nothing" and normal why did he feel the need to lie about it ALL?

what's your theory?

Yeah we Americans have a real habit of NOT trusting Russia. And we sure don't like Russian interests hanging out in the White House.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:b1dff53fa4664a28ad9fbd6d4949fe71-2OnOUw0DW2ba61df89f0f49d6375-313_634x422.jpg

"we Americans"? I trust Putin more than Chuck Schumer to have my best interests at heart, that's for damn sure.
Then you are dumber than a box of rocks, or you've been brainwashed and Putin 's plan succeeded with you! (or you ARE a Russian!) :D

Better relations is great...but not with a country that keeps acting like a foe.

When Russia is not annexing parts of their neighbors and propping up dictators in middle east, it is hacking political parties and spreading bs propaganda in Europe and United States.
Yeah....and Iran is our best its buddies.

Iran? Do you just reply for the sake of replying?
Sort of.

Trump isn't sucking any Russian dick like you might claim....not as much as Obama did concerning Iran, the biggest terrorist threat in the world. Not to meantion all of the terrorists he freed from GITMO who are back killing again.

Obama never sucked any Iranian dick, never praised Mullahs for being "strong leaders" and had plenty negative to say about that regime. At the same time he was looking to cut a deal to halt their nuclear ambitions, which he did.

He gave them everything they wanted, got sanctions lifted, and gave them billions so they could speed up their nuke programs. 10 years to help them rearm and become another North Korea. He haulted nothing. He shifted it into another gear.

what does your post have to do with the topic?

regardless of your opinion of our previous president's policies, you continue to excuse this serious national security breach.

mr trump not only lied and denied collusion, he continues to give russia an ultimate free pass.

traitor trump stands against US intelligence agencies and justice officials in their pursuit of relevant facts.

like a good fascist, traitor trump attempts to undermine public information validation.

he has inflamed the extremists to suit loathsome ambitions to divide our UNITED states.

sadly, mr trump LONGS to put "Bernie's people down" like any Putinesque leader should.

you should be ashamed of yourself, spock.. as if you're some sort of CONSERVATIVE?? pffft

Better relations is great...but not with a country that keeps acting like a foe.

When Russia is not annexing parts of their neighbors and propping up dictators in middle east, it is hacking political parties and spreading bs propaganda in Europe and United States.

Sort of.

Trump isn't sucking any Russian dick like you might claim....not as much as Obama did concerning Iran, the biggest terrorist threat in the world. Not to meantion all of the terrorists he freed from GITMO who are back killing again.

Obama never sucked any Iranian dick, never praised Mullahs for being "strong leaders" and had plenty negative to say about that regime. At the same time he was looking to cut a deal to halt their nuclear ambitions, which he did.

He gave them everything they wanted, got sanctions lifted, and gave them billions so they could speed up their nuke programs. 10 years to help them rearm and become another North Korea. He haulted nothing. He shifted it into another gear.

regardless of your opinion of our previous president's policies, you continue to excuse this serious national security breach.

mr trump not only lied and denied collusion, he continues to give russia an ultimate free pass.

traitor trump stands against US intelligence agencies and justice officials in their pursuit of relevant facts.

like a good fascist, traitor trump attempts to undermine public information validation.

he has inflamed the extremists to suit loathsome ambitions to divide our UNITED states.

sadly, mr trump LONGS to put "Bernie's people down" like any Putinesque leader should.

you should be ashamed of yourself, spock.. as if you're some sort of CONSERVATIVE?? pffft

Yet......he has done nothing you guys say he has done.....while hilary took 145 million dollars from putin...and her husband took 500,000 dollars for a speech.....

Still waiting for an actual crime....actual collusion.....and even The Nation stated there was no Hack of the democrat party...

So....still waiting.....

WTF? Trump was off his meds that day or something - no one knew what he is rambling about or where he was going with it.

Putin is a two bit oligarch who has been running Russia like a Czar for decades now with no real political opposition or freedom of press it requires, if ALL you can find repulsive about that aggressive regime is how they don't like Obama (who Trump bashed on the regular) then clearly there is something up with you well beyond normal American politics.

Trump always hits back when some cock like Paul Ryan or McConnell make a snide off the record remark about him. Usually it's in response to something like Sen Bob Corker saying he isn't fit to be president. Corker knows better, but he thinks it will ingratiate him in the eyes of our corrupt media. Putin hasn't said shit about Trump. He did kick a shitload of diplomats out of Russia.

If you say so.
I don't think he does.

images

You got loony fantasies without basis in reality, not facts.

Face palm is the proper response.

If you say so.
I don't think he does.

images

Posts someone pushing the Trump/Russia fantasy.......while hilary took 145 million dollars from Putin.....excuse us if we don't take you seriously.

it doesn't matter what YOU take seriously. the American legal process is taking it very seriously.

If you say so.
I don't think he does.

images

Posts someone pushing the Trump/Russia fantasy.......while hilary took 145 million dollars from Putin.....excuse us if we don't take you seriously.

I'm pushing facts - American Intelligence conclusion is that Russians hacked our political organizations to help Trump win over Clinton, by direct order from Putin himself.

So it is not ME saying that, but foremost authority on the matter.

To ignore that while making up some baseless bullshit about Pakistani it guys is clmpletely silly and facepalm worthy.

Last edited:
Mudwhistle you seriouslydo not find it odd that for all the mouthing off about EVERYONE and their mother Trump never once had anything negative to say about Putin and his regime?

He trashed our NATO allies left and right, but when it came to Kremlin it's all about how Putin is a strong leader.
Sure:

"Putin has said things over the last year that are really bad things. He mentioned the N-word one time. I was shocked to hear him mention the N-word. You know what the N-word is, right? He mentioned it. I was shocked. He has a total lack of respect for President Obama. No. 1, he doesn't like him and No. 2, he doesn't respect him."

What Did Trump Mean When He Said Putin Used the “N-Word” and Doesn’t Respect Obama?

WTF? Trump was off his meds that day or something - no one knew what he is rambling about or where he was going with it.

Putin is a two bit oligarch who has been running Russia like a Czar for decades now with no real political opposition or freedom of press it requires, if ALL you can find repulsive about that aggressive regime is how they don't like Obama (who Trump bashed on the regular) then clearly there is something up with you well beyond normal American politics.

If you say so.
I don't think he does.

The DNC was hacked by a couple of Pakistani IT guys that worked for DebbyBlabbermouth Shitz.

The Very Strange Indictment of Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s IT Scammers

Yes, it is a fact.

Background to Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions

I am sure that this thread will be combined with another....However, I could use an answer.....

Was Trump's attempt to build the complex in Moscow in COMPLIANCE or not with the sanctions imposed on Russia since spring of 2014?

You mean because you're spamming the board with multiple threads on the same topic? Is that why you're sure this thread will be combined?

Let me guess...you're one of those misguided people that think if you inundate the board with negative threads about someone that you can turn public opinion against that person? Got news for you, Sparky...anyone dumb enough to fall for that is probably too dumb to figure out how to register to vote. Just saying...

I agree Old, these far leftist, paid posters are pretty funny. I gave up trying to change minds here once it became obvious that there are maybe 4 far left posters, with 10 accounts each, lol. It is a group of 4, maybe 5, astro turfing, gaslighting, paid posters, so what is the sense of debating with someone who gets PAID to hold a position on an issue!

In all honesty, we are singing to the choir, except for those 4 paid posters or so, lol. (and 2 feeble minded mods) I was always taught to continue on with the debate, since you are really doing it for anyone who is listening, and not the far leftist who is trying to stop free speech. But, since the 4 paid poster leftists with multiple accounts chase people away by calling them names, there is really nobody else listening! Therefore, I choose to laugh at them............and make sure I try to not quote anything they say, to stop them from getting 1 red, capitalistic, cent.

As soon as they start calling you names, Imawhosure...you'll know that you've already beaten them! People with valid ideas on how to make things better argue those ideas...people without valid ideas...resort to name calling. When someone refers to you as a "Deplorable" or a "Reichwinger" or just labels you a "Racist" simply because they don't agree with your political agenda...it's telling! If they REALLY had a credible response to what you've put forth as a sane way to go forward...they'd give it. If their response is name calling? It's because they don't have anything else to contribute EXCEPT insults!

Well when you can come up with proof that anyone on this board gets paid for comments then maybe your CREDIBILITY will rise more than a 1/16 inch.

"OK, forget about it!"

This proves Collusion.

How dumb can you get.
Just answer me this mud,

what's your theory?

Spoken like a true Trump supporter--:badgrin: I am certain you would care less if Vladimir Putin moved his desk into the Oval office.

I am also more than certain that Sean Hannity is one of your favorite Russian lover's also. Hannity who has been praising Julian Assange (Wikileaks founder) who has been hole'd up in the Ecuador embassy for the last 4 years avoiding extradition back to the U.S. to face charges on what he did to G.W. Bush. Bascially putting a target on every American soldiers back. Hannity is doing it to protect Trump, trying to back up his claim that Russia is just a "ruse." FOX NEWS even fabricating a story around the death of a DNC staffer Seth Rich. FOX News is now in a federal law suit over that one.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?
Lawsuit: Fox News concocted Seth Rich story with oversight from White House
Fox News staffers 'disgusted' at network's promotion of Seth Rich conspiracy theory

CghJbLsWwAAK1aJ.jpg

CIA chief Pompeo (Trump's pick) just labeled Julian Assange a hostile intelligence enemy of this nation for recently leaking 1000's of CIA documents informing terrorists how they're caught. Julian Assange is a great friend of Vladimir Putin--who often works for Russia in their smear campaigns.
CIA director Mike Pompeo says WikiLeaks is a hostile intelligence service.

None of that stopped Sean Hannity from praising Julian Assange (wikileaks founder).

Trump and his supporters love Julian Assange

Trump loves Vladimir Putin too.

Putin loves Trump

So if you Trump supporters are having problems identifying as Americans, why don't you just fucking move to Russia? Take all you're reich wing talk show hosts and the Ass Clown with you.

Last edited:

Sort of.

Yet......he has done nothing you guys say he has done.....while hilary took 145 million dollars from putin...and her husband took 500,000 dollars for a speech.....

Still waiting for an actual crime....actual collusion.....and even The Nation stated there was no Hack of the democrat party...

So....still waiting.....

Trump has already proven he is a National Security Threat.

Trump's meeting in the Oval office with the Russians. He blocked out American media and let Russian media in. There were only 3 other Americans in that room with Trump. H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washington Post, that Trump gave the Russians highly sensitive, classified information that our allies didn't even know about?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

To add insult to injury, U.S. intelligence agents warned Israeli Intelligence to not give Trump any classified information, citing he is compromised by the Russians.
US spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

Donald Trump is a National Disgrace, wholly UNFIT to be POTUS--and he always has been.

Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

These leaks are coming from Trump cabinet members, aids and white house staff that Trump hired. They swore an oath to this country to protect and defend against foreign and domestic enemies, and about right now, you may want to consider that they believe Trump and his Russian team to be the enemy, even though they feign loyalty in front of T.V. camera's. They don't trust him, which is why General Kelly was recently installed as Trump's new chief baby sitter.
Kelly called Comey to express anger over firing, sources say - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
I am sure that this thread will be combined with another....However, I could use an answer.....

Was Trump's attempt to build the complex in Moscow in COMPLIANCE or not with the sanctions imposed on Russia since spring of 2014?

You mean because you're spamming the board with multiple threads on the same topic? Is that why you're sure this thread will be combined?

Let me guess...you're one of those misguided people that think if you inundate the board with negative threads about someone that you can turn public opinion against that person? Got news for you, Sparky...anyone dumb enough to fall for that is probably too dumb to figure out how to register to vote. Just saying...

I agree Old, these far leftist, paid posters are pretty funny. I gave up trying to change minds here once it became obvious that there are maybe 4 far left posters, with 10 accounts each, lol. It is a group of 4, maybe 5, astro turfing, gaslighting, paid posters, so what is the sense of debating with someone who gets PAID to hold a position on an issue!

In all honesty, we are singing to the choir, except for those 4 paid posters or so, lol. (and 2 feeble minded mods) I was always taught to continue on with the debate, since you are really doing it for anyone who is listening, and not the far leftist who is trying to stop free speech. But, since the 4 paid poster leftists with multiple accounts chase people away by calling them names, there is really nobody else listening! Therefore, I choose to laugh at them............and make sure I try to not quote anything they say, to stop them from getting 1 red, capitalistic, cent.

As soon as they start calling you names, Imawhosure...you'll know that you've already beaten them! People with valid ideas on how to make things better argue those ideas...people without valid ideas...resort to name calling. When someone refers to you as a "Deplorable" or a "Reichwinger" or just labels you a "Racist" simply because they don't agree with your political agenda...it's telling! If they REALLY had a credible response to what you've put forth as a sane way to go forward...they'd give it. If their response is name calling? It's because they don't have anything else to contribute EXCEPT insults!

Well when you can come up with proof that anyone on this board gets paid for comments then maybe your CREDIBILITY will rise more than a 1/16 inch.

Where did I ever claim that anyone on this board gets paid for their comments? To be quite honest with you...if the usual suspects from the left ARE getting paid for their posts then whoever is paying the tab on that should sue for "non performance"!

Threads started by people like Nat and R-Derp are so pathetic most of the time that if anyone should be paying them...it's the GOP!

Sort of.

So....still waiting.....

Trump has already proven he is a National Security Threat.

Trump's meeting in the Oval office with the Russians. He blocked out American media and let Russian media in. There were only 3 other Americans in that room with Trump. H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washington Post, that Trump gave the Russians highly sensitive, classified information that our allies didn't even know about?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

To add insult to injury, U.S. intelligence agents warned Israeli Intelligence to not give Trump any classified information, citing he is compromised by the Russians.
US spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

Donald Trump is a National Disgrace, wholly UNFIT to be POTUS--and he always has been.

Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

These leaks are coming from Trump cabinet members, aids and white house staff that Trump hired. They swore an oath to this country to protect and defend against foreign and domestic enemies, and about right now, you may want to consider that they believe Trump and his Russian team to be the enemy, even though they feign loyalty in front of T.V. camera's. They don't trust him, which is why General Kelly was recently installed as Trump's new chief baby sitter.
Kelly called Comey to express anger over firing, sources say - CNNPolitics

Ah, yes...anonymous sources! Ever notice how nothing Trump has done is ever exposed by a person who gives their name and stands behind their claim? How they're all anonymous leaks to the main stream media? Which of course we should ALL trust implicitly because as we've all seen...the main stream media LOVES Donald Trump and would never make up things about him! :disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

Forum List

Back