Trump had over 8000 more people show up to vote for him in Pennsylvania then Biden did LOL HAHAH

...not at all. Its just that people are really enthused by the Tremendous job that Trump is doing, they want to celebrate it any way they can.

InformalAntiqueInganue-size_restricted.gif

God... that was great... thanks for the belly-laugh this morning... I needed that...

Lol Trump is the incumbent this is unheard of he’s running against nobody!
And people are showing up by the thousands tens of thousands to out number of Democrats! Awwww hell yeah!
Trump will win independent voter's. Nobody wants to vote for the party of anarchy and criminal mobs.

And people are showing up by the thousands tens of thousands to out number of Democrats! Awwww hell yeah!
So, what you're saying is tRumplings are so stupid they thought they had to vote even though he's unopposed for the nomination?
BRAVO :clap2:

Great cumback you scraped from the back of your throat

If you think the number of voters is the key, you need to retake a civics class.
The number of voters is key and you know it. It's why campaigns work tirelessly to "get out the vote" and inspire their supporters.

You're statement is truly ignorant and I am surprised dontazmeturd gave you a thumbs up for it.

Large turn outs are the dreams of all campaigns.

So, what you're saying is tRumplings are so stupid they thought they had to vote even though he's unopposed for the nomination?
No it means blacks can’t wait to vote for trump! Ppl can’t wait to show the switch! It means your party is dead!

Once again, you ignore what I actually said.

You are talking about numbers of votes. That is not what gets someone elected. Perhaps a civics lesson is in order.

Getting 8,000 more votes is not winning an election. Especially since it was only the primary, and not the actual election.

As for the "...your party is dead" comment, your ignorance is showing again.

It is the sign of the tremendous enthusiasm gap between President Trump and Sleepy Joe.

People who are more enthusiastic, are going to be more likely to go to the polls in November.

What does Ukraine Joe plan to do to get his people excited and to the polls this fall?
Winter is a communist, hes for big government over reach.. sad little punk he is , I have a picture of him kneeling on the flag and kissing BLM assView attachment 347055

That is just sad. Lying to make yourself look better is one thing. But this is just pitiful.

And calling me a communist? lol Too funny. But, given your inept attempts at actual debate, I can see why you resort to photshopped pics and trying to insult people. YOu're out of your depth.
I’m not lying as you can see in my signature there is a “they’re listed from you saying you were going to get on your knees at a national football game during the singing of the national anthem to honor America.. did you not say that?

Indeed I did. But the pic you post IS a lie. In several ways.
On your knees right?

On one knee. Not on any flag.
So you will take a knee when they honor America?

You have a lot of gall pretending to the moral high ground. You have talked about denying people their 6th amendment rights. You want to deny people their 1st amendment rights. You want to deport law abiding American citizens for no good reason. You want to strip the citizenship from American citizens and steal their property. You want to deny hundreds of thousands of voters the result of their efforts. You are calling for the violent overthrow of a city & state's governments.

You have no room to talk about someone not standing for the national anthem.
This ain’t about me! Answer the question you chicken shit hahahaha

This is about you wanting to decide what my protest is about. You can't.
Lol chicken shit

Chicken shit? Lol. I point out your anti-constitutional beliefs, and you want to harp on me answering a question I have unequivocally answered several times. How many times do you need to hear the same answer?
When asked to verify with a yes or no.. you have refused, which makes you a chicken

You've asked me several times. I have answered the same each time.
Not with a yes or a no but a deflect

You are asking if I will kneel during the national anthem at an NFL game?
Yes a
Will you take a knee as they raise the American flags and sing the National to honor America.. yes or no? ( I don’t need your excuse)

I have answered that question more than once. Move on.
Yes or no?

I've answered. More than once. Nothing has changed.
Yes or no,, chicken chicken

Hey numb-nuts, I have answered this same question several times. I'm not answering again. Why are the other answers insufficient?
Yes or no! Let’s go boy

I just scrolled through the 3 threads where my kneeling was discussed.

Since I stated, on my own, that I would kneel at an Atlanta Falcons game, you have asked this same question 11 times. I have answered it 7 times.

All of my answers have been consistent. I have not backed down at all. If you cannot grasp what I have said I will do after all that, you need help with reading comprehension.

I am not answered again. Move on.
So is that a yes? Chicken chicken

Are you really that stupid that ou have to be told something again and again and again and again and again and again and a again?
Do you have refused to answer a yes or no question. That gets to the point.. pull your pants up floyd OR STAY DOWN!

Yes Or no! What are you afraid of ,, my signature? Haha

LMAO!! I have answered your question 7 times. I have told you I will kneel during the national anthem at an Atlanta Falcons game 7 (now 8) times. But you cannot understand it because I did not answer with a Yes or No? lmao

Sorry junior, I don't cater to morons who cannot grasp an answer simply because it has more than one word.
To clarify YES OR NO ,, chicken shit hahaha

I have said I am going to kneel during the anthem at an Atlanta Falcons game. That is as cut & dried as it gets. I am being as clear as can be when I say that.

Why can you not understand? Why do you obsess over these Yes/No questions?

So that’s a yes? You will kneel on the flag

If you can point out where, in the 10 times I have answered you, that I said I would kneel on the flag.....

But you can't. Any claims that I said I would kneel on the flag is just a blatant lie.
So it’s a yes, you will kneel when honoring the flag?

Can you not read?
I’m asking A very specific question.. answer it yes or no

I have told you exactly what I will be doing. I will kneel during the National Anthem at an Atlanta Falcons game.

I will not be kneeling ON our flag. I will not be dishonoring our flag. I will be exercising my constitutionally guaranteed right to protest.

You want me to say "Yes" or "No". But given the countless times you have lied about what I have said, I am not limiting it to one word. Even the quote you have in your Signature about gun is a lie in the way you put it there. But I doubt anyone notices much of that anyway.
So that’s a yes you will kneel when honoring America?

I will kneel during the national anthem, in protest. It is a quiet, low-key, nonthreatening, nonviolent protest. It does not interfere with anyone else standing during the playing of the national anthem.
So yes you will kneel while honoring America? Raising the flag? Yes or no

I will kneel during the national anthem.
Why are you scared of yes or no questions lol if you are really man enough say yes.. if not then your
A coward and won’t do it

Fuck you. I am not scared of a damned thing. You have said you want to clarify. I have explained it a dozen times. I don't know why you obsess over wanting a one word answer. But you will have to be satisfied with what you have. Your Signature says enough about how dishonest you are (as if all your lies were not).

I am plenty man enough to say it to your face.
Yes or no? Or are you to scared

I have answered more than a dozen times. If you can't handle the format of my answer, that is your problem.

As for scared, let me know when you are coming to Atlanta. I will happily meet with you and say it to your face.

But anyone who demean and belittle an innocent woman who was murdered by cops, and then make up "facts" to try and cover, is a worthless waste of skin.

I know you are just a liberal without a spine who is trolling to make real conservatives look bad. Your constant lies have become a USMB joke.

I am done. I'll post pics of me kneeling during the National Anthem at a Falcons game.
Not sure I met a bigger coward than you

If you think the number of voters is the key, you need to retake a civics class.
The number of voters is key and you know it. It's why campaigns work tirelessly to "get out the vote" and inspire their supporters.

You're statement is truly ignorant and I am surprised dontazmeturd gave you a thumbs up for it.

Both of them should get a room some where and talk Romantically about communism

Large voter turnouts are good for everyone. It gives us a true measure of the will of the people.

However, I did not say the number of voters is meaningless. I said the number of voters is not what gets you elected. A perfect example is the 2016 presidential election. Hillary had 2.8 million more votes. But she also had 227 electoral votes compared to the 304 that Trump had. So having more votes, by a sizeable margin, did not help Hillary win. (and we can all be grateful for that)

No it means blacks can’t wait to vote for trump! Ppl can’t wait to show the switch! It means your party is dead!

You are talking about numbers of votes. That is not what gets someone elected. Perhaps a civics lesson is in order.

Getting 8,000 more votes is not winning an election. Especially since it was only the primary, and not the actual election.

It is the sign of the tremendous enthusiasm gap between President Trump and Sleepy Joe.

People who are more enthusiastic, are going to be more likely to go to the polls in November.

What does Ukraine Joe plan to do to get his people excited and to the polls this fall?
Winter is a communist, hes for big government over reach.. sad little punk he is , I have a picture of him kneeling on the flag and kissing BLM assView attachment 347055

That is just sad. Lying to make yourself look better is one thing. But this is just pitiful.

And calling me a communist? lol Too funny. But, given your inept attempts at actual debate, I can see why you resort to photshopped pics and trying to insult people. YOu're out of your depth.
I’m not lying as you can see in my signature there is a “they’re listed from you saying you were going to get on your knees at a national football game during the singing of the national anthem to honor America.. did you not say that?

On your knees right?

You have a lot of gall pretending to the moral high ground. You have talked about denying people their 6th amendment rights. You want to deny people their 1st amendment rights. You want to deport law abiding American citizens for no good reason. You want to strip the citizenship from American citizens and steal their property. You want to deny hundreds of thousands of voters the result of their efforts. You are calling for the violent overthrow of a city & state's governments.

Lol chicken shit

Chicken shit? Lol. I point out your anti-constitutional beliefs, and you want to harp on me answering a question I have unequivocally answered several times. How many times do you need to hear the same answer?
When asked to verify with a yes or no.. you have refused, which makes you a chicken

Yes a
Will you take a knee as they raise the American flags and sing the National to honor America.. yes or no? ( I don’t need your excuse)

Yes or no?

Hey numb-nuts, I have answered this same question several times. I'm not answering again. Why are the other answers insufficient?
Yes or no! Let’s go boy

Since I stated, on my own, that I would kneel at an Atlanta Falcons game, you have asked this same question 11 times. I have answered it 7 times.

All of my answers have been consistent. I have not backed down at all. If you cannot grasp what I have said I will do after all that, you need help with reading comprehension.

Are you really that stupid that ou have to be told something again and again and again and again and again and again and a again?
Do you have refused to answer a yes or no question. That gets to the point.. pull your pants up floyd OR STAY DOWN!

LMAO!! I have answered your question 7 times. I have told you I will kneel during the national anthem at an Atlanta Falcons game 7 (now 8) times. But you cannot understand it because I did not answer with a Yes or No? lmao

Sorry junior, I don't cater to morons who cannot grasp an answer simply because it has more than one word.

I have said I am going to kneel during the anthem at an Atlanta Falcons game. That is as cut & dried as it gets. I am being as clear as can be when I say that.

If you can point out where, in the 10 times I have answered you, that I said I would kneel on the flag.....

But you can't. Any claims that I said I would kneel on the flag is just a blatant lie.

Can you not read?

I have told you exactly what I will be doing. I will kneel during the National Anthem at an Atlanta Falcons game.

I will not be kneeling ON our flag. I will not be dishonoring our flag. I will be exercising my constitutionally guaranteed right to protest.

You want me to say "Yes" or "No". But given the countless times you have lied about what I have said, I am not limiting it to one word. Even the quote you have in your Signature about gun is a lie in the way you put it there. But I doubt anyone notices much of that anyway.

I will kneel during the national anthem, in protest. It is a quiet, low-key, nonthreatening, nonviolent protest. It does not interfere with anyone else standing during the playing of the national anthem.

Why are you scared of yes or no questions lol if you are really man enough say yes.. if not then your
A coward and won’t do it

Fuck you. I am not scared of a damned thing. You have said you want to clarify. I have explained it a dozen times. I don't know why you obsess over wanting a one word answer. But you will have to be satisfied with what you have. Your Signature says enough about how dishonest you are (as if all your lies were not).

I have answered more than a dozen times. If you can't handle the format of my answer, that is your problem.

As for scared, let me know when you are coming to Atlanta. I will happily meet with you and say it to your face.

But anyone who demean and belittle an innocent woman who was murdered by cops, and then make up "facts" to try and cover, is a worthless waste of skin.

I know you are just a liberal without a spine who is trolling to make real conservatives look bad. Your constant lies have become a USMB joke.

I am done. I'll post pics of me kneeling during the National Anthem at a Falcons game.

Sure you have. Every day in the mirror.

On your knees right?

Lol chicken shit

Yes a

Yes or no?

Yes or no! Let’s go boy

Can you not read?

A coward and won’t do it

Projecting? So yes or no!?

On your knees right?

Lol chicken shit

Yes a

Yes or no?

Yes or no! Let’s go boy

Can you not read?

A coward and won’t do it

No projecting here. Just pointing out that a troll who cannot post without telling lies is a coward.

I am done with your bullshit, lies, and vile comments about people. Take your liberal trolling somewhere else.

On your knees right?

Lol chicken shit

Yes a

Yes or no?

Yes or no! Let’s go boy

Can you not read?

A coward and won’t do it

No projecting here. Just pointing out that a troll who cannot post without telling lies is a coward.

I am done with your bullshit, lies, and vile comments about people. Take your liberal trolling somewhere else.
Is it difficult for you to say yes? What’s wrong?

On your knees right?

Lol chicken shit

Yes a

Yes or no?

Yes or no! Let’s go boy

Can you not read?

A coward and won’t do it

I have answered the question over and over. But you want some one word answer. I am done. I will be kneeling during the National Anthem at a Falcons game. That is what I have said over and over and over. Deal with it and move on.

On your knees right?

Lol chicken shit

Yes a

Yes or no?

Yes or no! Let’s go boy

Can you not read?

A coward and won’t do it

I have answered the question over and over. But you want some one word answer. I am done. I will be kneeling during the National Anthem at a Falcons game. That is what I have said over and over and over. Deal with it and move on.
I hope you don’t get back,, patriots keep a eye on this one

On your knees right?

Lol chicken shit

Yes a

Yes or no?

Yes or no! Let’s go boy

Can you not read?

A coward and won’t do it

I will get back. No one will do a thing to me.

But if you are going to continue to rant about me not giving you a Yes or No answer, maybe you can talk about some things?

Like the 17 Russian Mountain dogs you claim to own?
Or maybe how you got hired as a mercenary without having any military background or training?
Or, even better, how you came to believe Dwight Eisenhower was Jewish?

On your knees right?

Lol chicken shit

Yes a

Yes or no?

Yes or no! Let’s go boy

Can you not read?

A coward and won’t do it

But if you are going to continue to rant about me not giving you a Yes or No answer, maybe you can talk about some things?

Or maybe how you got hired as a mercenary without having any military background or training?
Don’t derail
The topic start another thread if you want those questions asked I answer each one truthfully

On your knees right?

Lol chicken shit

Yes a

Yes or no?

Yes or no! Let’s go boy

Can you not read?

A coward and won’t do it

Don’t derail
The topic start another thread if you want those questions asked I answer each one truthfully

LMAO!!!

And how is demanding a one word answer to a question I answered fully a dozen times part of the topic of this thread. You derailed this thread for page after page. But when I ask you a couple of questions, you suddenly want me to not derail the thread?

No junior, I am done with your lies, misquotes and liberal trolling.

On your knees right?

Lol chicken shit

Yes a

Yes or no?

Yes or no! Let’s go boy

Can you not read?

A coward and won’t do it

Don’t derail

LMAO!!!

And how is demanding a one word answer to a question I answered fully a dozen times part of the topic of this thread. You derailed this thread for page after page. But when I ask you a couple of questions, you suddenly want me to not derail the thread?

I ask you a pacific question with a yes or no answer and you refuse to answer. So now your exposed.. I’m ok with that going forward as POM I ask you to stay on topic or I will use my special powers

On your knees right?

Lol chicken shit

Yes a

Yes or no?

Yes or no! Let’s go boy

Can you not read?

A coward and won’t do it

Fair enough.

But suppose people did accept that kind of protest, and the goals weren't achieved. How would you respond if players started defecating on the flag during the national anthem to show their distaste for police brutality?

Suppose you were at a ball game and the public address announcer asked to the people to stand and respect the singing of "The Internationale", the liberal anthem?

On your knees right?

Lol chicken shit

Yes a

Yes or no?

Yes or no! Let’s go boy

Can you not read?

A coward and won’t do it

Don’t derail

LMAO!!!

I ask you a pacific question with a yes or no answer and you refuse to answer. So now your exposed.. I’m ok with that going forward as POM I ask you to stay on topic or I will use my special powers

A "pacific" question? Sorry, I only answer Atlantic questions.

I answered your specific question. The fact that I refused to give you a one word answer is meaningless.

Your special powers consist of lying on a scale that staggers the imagination. That is it. The POM means nothing.

I answered your question over a dozen times. I decide how I answer questions, not you. Especially since you regularly refuse to answer questions at all. Move on. Get back on topic.

Large voter turnouts are good for everyone. It gives us a true measure of the will of the people.

However, I did not say the number of voters is meaningless. I said the number of voters is not what gets you elected. A perfect example is the 2016 presidential election. Hillary had 2.8 million more votes. But she also had 227 electoral votes compared to the 304 that Trump had. So having more votes, by a sizeable margin, did not help Hillary win. (and we can all be grateful for that)
Hillary totals were nationally tabulated. That is not the discussion here. This is an example of voter turn out regionally. If this type of enthusiasm is repeated nationally across swing states its all over for biden.

Forum List

Back