Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

Somehow they believe that any lie is OK if it's in the interest of (what they see as) the greater good.
projecting.gif

If you were truly a devout Christian, you wouldn't make up such depraved lies like ya do.
so the daughters diary is a lie? All in on that pedophilia stuff huh? love you some pedo joe

No it made armed insurrectionists attack the Capitol

Non-sequitur from the point made.

Since you and Fort Fun Indiana do let the entire summer of 2020 where the entire Democrat party supported insurrection as violent leftist groups attacked US cities all summer

Non-sequitur from the point made.

Since you and Fort Fun Indiana do let the entire summer of 2020 where the entire Democrat party supported insurrection as violent leftist groups attacked US cities all summer
Neither I nor Indiana "let" anything you cynical lying prick

That isn't a non-sequitur. You don't know what that term means, and you should stop using it until you do.

This is the sort of logic practiced by someone like you who supports a show trial with no defense allowed. You're stupid and a racist

This is the sort of logic practiced by someone like you who supports a show trial with no defense allowed. You're stupid and a racist
I don't think whining like a little baby about strangers on the Internet is going to help your orange lard and master.

you condoned it. there, a better word.

That's what I meant to say. I started writing it one way then switched and blotched the sentence. Thanks for having my back there since yuckapuk is being an ass, as Democrats will do. He knew perfectly well what I meant

Neither I nor Indiana "let" anything you cynical lying prick
The poor little on trick ony strayed out of his lane and tried to use a 50 cent term he doesn't understand. And he fell on his face.

And now he's all weepy over it.

Don't take it personally. He was like this before you woke up today.

If you were truly a devout Christian, you wouldn't make up such depraved lies like ya do.
You mean like you made up Russian Collusion? Joe's children leveled real accusations at him. These aren't made up like your lies are.

Your posse of liars actually funneled money to Putin to overthrow our Democracy, so again knowing what you know about Pedo Joe, explains why you still support him. You could care less if he killed a child let alone raped one so long as you were able to carry out a 4 year long siege against Democracy and then steal an election.

Not often a political party like The Democrat Party contracts with Russian in 2016 and fails there, but then comes back again in 2020, and hires The Chinese CCP to help steal the following presidential election.

Well done, thieves.

The poor little on trick ony strayed out of his lane and tried to use a 50 cent term he doesn't understand. And he fell in his face.

And now he's all weepy over it.

Don't take it personally. He was like this before you woke up today.

Shit, faggot, calm down and stop screaming and crying like that. You're really upset, huh? Try breathing into a paper bag and calming down. Maybe take a nap first. Oh, and you're a racist

Forum List

Back