Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

Oh he can have his day in Court now eh, but when it came to exposing election fraud with evidence galore, then the courts (controlled by left leaning robot's and repubs in Democrat shirts) Trump was then banned or denide
That's what happens when you have no evidence.

It was Trump's own lawyers that withdrew the fraud claims.

Last edited:
LOL

So you lied. Imagine that.

Nothing in there stating Biden nightly molested his teenage daughter in the shower.

Thanks for admitting you, like Stumpy, are a depraved liar.

btw, I already knew that.
Hmmmm no curiosity about whether it could be true or not eh ? Just shoot it down because it's Joe Biden eh ?? Seems with allegations that agredious and horrific, one would think maybe that you would have the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity in order to make sure such a thing wasn't true, but nope y'all come in here as if this is some sort of zero sum game in which suggest that the rules of the game have been rigged in your favor, so no matter what just stay the course until it's all over "somehow".

Every time I read about these Jan 6th hearings, all I ever hear is that they are building a case that the so-called insurrection happened because Trump kept on saying that the election was stolen, his supporters believed him, and then some of them rioted, attacking the Capitol. They are finding evidence after evidence after evidence to prove that Trump claimed the election was stolen (not that we didn't know that in the first place) but the kangaroo hearing has to prove Trump repeatedly said the election was stolen even though everyone already knows he's said that many times. What a farce!

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump. Democrats called the 2016 election stolen for years and took steps to overthrow Trump. Where are the investigations of them? Oh, wait a minute. I spoke too soon. Those investigations are coming when Republicans take over the House after the midterms.
And I have the 1st amendment right to say Trump is a deplorable human being, a con man and a traitor. The do-nothing, worst *pResident this country has ever had, hands down. Just a complete fool and a disgrace. I hope he ends his miserable life in prison. Maybe DeSantis is better, though if he's as magaturd as he acts, it'll be more of the same horseshit.

Oh he can have his day in Court now eh, but when it came to exposing election fraud with evidence galore, then the courts (controlled by left leaning robot's and repubs in Democrat shirts), they denide Trump his redress of grievances, and then banned or denide him his juris prudence.

All for the sick agenda of the Democrat's is what most American's know now that it was all done for (proven with everything we've seen explode these days in hindsight of or afterwards). To be a Democrat is a shameful disgraceful thing now. The Democrat's of the 50s were a different group of Americans back then under the likes of John Kennedy, where as republicans and democrat's had a lot more in common as far as their goals in life went. Not anymore......

Vietnam destroyed this country over a long period of time after that war ended. The Vietnamese may have actually won that war now that we see the future consequences of it upon our people and this nation.
Evidence “galore”
That’s laughable and even you know it.
That's what happens when you have no evidence.

It was Trump's own lawyers that withdrew the fraud claims.
Yup, but beagle9 contends that there was “evidence galore”
LOLOOLLOOLLL
Evidence wasn’t heard!
It was indeed heard or Rudy withdrew his lack of evidence

You pick, ^^^^ both happened

Nope. Not going to do this again in another thread.

No judge allowed evidence.

Allowed
Yes, because they looked at this so-called evidence and laughed, therefore they threw it out.
This ^^^^^ happened with trump appointed judges.
How DARE they turn on trump.

or

Rudy withdrew his bogus evidence and even stated, "This a NOT a case about fraud."
When trying to present fake evidence about fraud.
Caught with your hands in your pants again Rudy.
"I was just tucking in my shirt." LOOLLLOOOLLOOOOLLLOOOLLL

And I have the 1st amendment right to say Trump is a deplorable human being, a con man and a traitor. The do-nothing, worst *pResident this country has ever had, hands down. Just a complete fool and a disgrace. I hope he ends his miserable life in prison. Maybe DeSantis is better, though if he's as magaturd as he acts, it'll be more of the same horseshit.
The difference is, we are not having sham hearings against you for your first amendment rights.

Give examples of what you hated about MAGA... We'll wait.

By using the VOTE?
Let's compare Gores efforts in 2016 to what Trump and the GOP did in 2020 ALL DAY.

Gore took his evidence and arguments to the courts, until the final decision was made by the courts. Then, he conceded and personally certified the election.

Not sure this is going to go the way the Trumper who brought it up intended.

Such a stupid lie. Just, embarrassing.
A lie? You deny the deep state planting evidence against Trump to overturn the election? You deny democrats tried to get electors to be faithless? You deny trying to invoke the 25th amendment? You deny democrats refusing to certify the 2016 election results? You deny having two impeachments, knowing that the Senate would not find enough evidence to convict?

Forum List

Back