Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

Just because he the right to say it doesn't mean he isn't responsible for others acting on his words. A person has a 1st Amendment right to scream fire in a crowded theater, but if people get hurt in a stampede and it turns out there was no fire, the screamer could still be held culpable.

And I care because it drove a wedge in this country. So much so, that state legislatures are passing ridiculous laws to fight the election fraud which didn't actually occur.
Democrats have been driving a wedge in this country for years. Hell, Hillary called one third of Trump supporters deplorables. That's not driving a wedge? That's just one example. For decades they have been saying Republicans have been fighting a war against women, minorities, immigrants, seniors, the poor, and everyone else. Isn't that driving a wedge?

He isn't.

His God is the orange lard and master now.
Turns out your little god Satan lied to you again about Jan 6th and you ate it up like the good little doggies always do when they see a freshly pinched loaf steaming in the grass.

Why does your Orange anti-god own your every thought? It appears to me that you worship Donald J Trump more than you bow down and pick the corn out of EmperorShitzHizPantz' diaper.

Democrats have been driving a wedge in this country for years. Hell, Hillary called one third of Trump supporters deplorables. That's not driving a wedge? That's just one example. For decades they have been saying Republicans have been fighting a war against women, minorities, immigrants, seniors, the poor, and everyone else. Isn't that driving a wedge?
no other thing it could be. Wedge. mock those trump supporter markers.

Yes, he has a first amendment right to be a liar. Thank you professor.

But holding office is a privilege, not a right. While he has the right to vomit any lie he pleases, he has no right to be free of all consequences.
If you have a first amendment right, you have a first amendment right. Democrats falsely claimed the 2016 election was stolen for years. Bernie repeatedly called for a revolution and one of his followers attacked our democracy by going to DC and shooting up Republicans. Shouldn't Bernie be held accountable for inciting one of his followers to attack our democracy? He has no right to be free of all consequences.

Except there were always Republicans on there side of that blocking assistance to those groups and more than happy to spout racist talking points against them.

Else there would be no wedge to drive.

Except there were always Republicans on there side of that blocking assistance to those groups and more than happy to spout racist talking points against them.

Else there would be no wedge to drive.
LOL. So, you're saying that if the other side has wedges then it's ok for you to have wedges to, and yet you complain about the other side having wedges. If you want to claim the high road then you should take the high road. It's not the high road if someone wedges on you and you wedge them right back. And, the left have been using wedges against people as a whole, not just returning wedges from someone who wedged them.

Right, I agreed 100%.

This does not guarantee you freedom from all consequences of your speech.

Seems simple.
Then Democrats need to have hearings on Bernie, who repeatedly called for a revolution and one of his followers took him up on it and went to DC and shot up Republicans, attacking our democracy. Bernie incited and instigated this guy to do this through his words calling for a revolution. Bernie needs to be held accountable for inciting an attack on our democracy.

Then Democrats need to have hearings on Bernie, who repeatedly called for a revolution and one of his followers took him up on it and went to DC and shot up Republicans, attacking our democracy. Bernie incited and instigated this guy to do this through his words calling for a revolution. Bernie needs to be held accountable for inciting an attack on our democracy.
Ahhh the ol PeeWee Herman Defense...poorly executed.

Newsflash...this entire thread is about Trump's "right to lie".

You're admitting that it IS all a lie

Ahhh the ol PeeWee Herman Defense...poorly executed.

Newsflash...this entire thread is about Trump's "right to lie".

You're admitting that it IS all a lie
You guys are so hilarious. Please quote where I ever said it wasn't a lie. And, thanks for acknowledging that you are going after Trump for inciting rioters through his words and that Bernie also incited one of his followers to attack our democracy by shooting up Republican Congresspeople by repeatedly calling for a revolution and yet you won't investigate him for the very same thing you are going after Trump for.

One third of Trump supporters ARE RACIST mysogonist deplorables

From what I understand, you're saying to hell with uniting with the other side.
Like that’s a possibility?

Sure. Lose your racism or call out and ostracize the racists among you
Admit the whole stolen election thing was a lie
Drop this insane anti-abortion garbage

Then we can talk

You in?

So, you're saying that if the other side has wedges then it's ok for you to have wedges to
No. That s literally nothing at all like what I said. Thas what you imagine I said, because you are of low intellectual effort and cannot stray outside of your 3 or 4 prescribed arguments. So you invent low hanging fruit for yourself to pick.

Like that’s a possibility?

Sure. Lose your racism or call out and ostracize the racists among you
Admit the whole stolen election thing was a lie
Drop this insane anti-abortion garbage

Then we can talk

You in?
What is it with you people? I have repeatedly said that I didn't think the election was stolen. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

No. That s literally nothing at all like what I said. Thas what you imagine I said, because you are of low intellectual effort and cannot stray outside of your 3 or 4 prescribed arguments. So you invent low hanging fruit for yourself to pick.
That is what you said. Fruit is fruit, whether it is hanging low or hanging higher. But, apparently you admitted that you did have fruit to pick.

Well guess what genius
The investigation is PROVING that trump did illegal shit, so did MANY of his people

I’m just as tired as you claim to be with the “trump did nothing wrong” act

Trump is a lying con man and is being exposed.
Trump can have his day in court

I despise the pos for lying to his people.
Somehow you are ok with it.
Oh he can have his day in Court now eh, but when it came to exposing election fraud with evidence galore, then the courts (controlled by left leaning robot's and repubs in Democrat shirts), they denide Trump his redress of grievances, and then banned or denide him his juris prudence.

All for the sick agenda of the Democrat's is what most American's know now that it was all done for (proven with everything we've seen explode these days in hindsight of or afterwards). To be a Democrat is a shameful disgraceful thing now. The Democrat's of the 50s were a different group of Americans back then under the likes of John Kennedy, where as republicans and democrat's had a lot more in common as far as their goals in life went. Not anymore......

Vietnam destroyed this country over a long period of time after that war ended. The Vietnamese may have actually won that war now that we see the future consequences of it upon our people and this nation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back