Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

According to the DailyMail.com, Ashley Biden, a drug addict, left her personal diary under a mattress in a Palm Beach, Florida halfway house where she stayed during a rehab stint. The diary reportedly details her drug abuse, sex addiction and her being “hypersexualized.”

Ashley Biden also recounts times she showered with her father when she was young, something she allegedly wrote was “probably not appropriate,” says DailyMail.com.

"Showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate)"

Nope, nothing in there about it occurring nightly. Your depraved mind imagined that.

Nope, nothing in there about her being a teenager. Your depraved mind imagined that too.

Nope, nothing in there about Biden touching her in the shower. Your depraved mind imagined that.

Nope, nothing in there about Biden raping her. Your depraved mind also imagined that.

See that, Stumpy? Your inability to quote her saying the things you attributed to her only serves to prove I'm right -- you're fucking depraved.

"Showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate)"

Nope, nothing in there about it occurring nightly. Your depraved mind imagined that.

Nope, nothing in there about her being a teenager. Your depraved mind imagined that too.

Nope, nothing in there about Biden raping her. Your depraved mind also imagined that.

See that, Stumpy? Your inability to quote her saying the things you attributed to her only serves to prove I'm right -- you're fucking depraved.
Hunter Biden calls you a liar and calls Joe Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater. What's up with this family and incest, rape pedophilia, sniffing hair, smoking crack, and Child Chinese sex slaves?

Why won't you denounce Joe for taking filthy sexual showers with his daughter or call his kids liars?

Maybe you should report it to The Biden Administration?

1657909556070.png

Hunter Biden calls you a liar and calls Joe Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater. What's up with this family and incest, rape pedophilia, sniffing hair, smoking crack, and Child Chinese sex slaves?

Why won't you denounce Joe for taking filthy sexual showers with his daughter or call his kids liars?

Maybe you should report it to The Biden Administration?

View attachment 670603

LOL

Again, your depravity is noted and laughed at. Funniest part of this is how you call yourself a devout Christian. Says a lot about Christianity, huh?

Liar.

Watch this.... post a link to a video of someone dropping off ballots at multiple drop boxes....
Go call the state of Georgia. It's their videos there.

by WorldTribune Staff, September 3, 2021

Georgia state officials have video of 240 Democrat “ballot traffickers” dumping tens of thousands of ballots into drop boxes “in the middle of the night,” radio host John Fredricks reported on Friday.

Last edited:
LOL

Again, your depravity is noted and laughed at. Funniest part of this is how you call yourself a devout Christian. Says a lot about Christianity, huh?
Why would Hunter Biden call Joe Pedo Peter? Do you defend Joe taking showers with his teenage daughter and sexually molesting his children?

As a Christian, shouldn't we be demanding an investigation into Joe Biden's sexual activities with his children and other children to see if it is true or not? Why would Joe Biden's Daughter and Son Lie about Joe being a Pedophile?

Go call the state of Georgia. It's their videos there.

by WorldTribune Staff, September 3, 2021

Georgia state officials have video of 240 Democrat “ballot traffickers” dumping tens of thousands of ballots into drop boxes “in the middle of the night,” radio host John Fredricks reported on Friday.

LOLOL

I challenged you to post a link to video of someone depositing ballots into multiple drop boxes.

So why on Earth did you post a link to a video where they only talk about people depositing ballots into multiple drop boxes??

Thanks for admitting you were full of shit. I already knew that but it's nice to see you agree.

LOLOL

I challenged you to post a link to video of someone depositing ballots into multiple drop boxes.

So why on Earth did you post a link to a video where they only talk about people depositing ballots into multiple drop boxes??

Thanks for admitting you were full of shit. I already knew that but it's nice to see you agree.
Hahaha

Poor j-mac

Self own

Her Diary is her words right? You remained confused.

Yeah, but her words don't include, "rape," "nightly," "lathered me," "teenager" or "molested."

Those are all words added by a depraved mind.

Why would Hunter Biden call Joe Pedo Peter? Do you defend Joe taking showers with his teenage daughter and sexually molesting his children?

As a Christian, shouldn't we be demanding an investigation into Joe Biden's sexual activities with his children and other children to see if it is true or not? Why would Joe Biden's Daughter and Son Lie about Joe being a Pedophile?

If you were truly a devout Christian, you wouldn't make up such depraved lies like ya do.

Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you over the muffled sound of you blowing Biden
Which you can findzero examples of. You are just a manbaby of low intellectual ability, so you make stuff up to soothe yourself and to justify your own childish behavior.

Yeah, but her words don't include, "rape," "nightly," "lathered me," "teenager" or "molested."

Those are all words added by a depraved mind.
so you think they were consensual meetings in the shower with daddy? Son, your love for a pedophile is noted. no issues from me. I now know you love you pedophiles. The childs words aren't good enough.

If you were truly a devout Christian, you wouldn't make up such depraved lies like ya do.
Somehow they believe that any lie is OK if it's in the interest of (what they see as) the greater good.

Forum List

Back