Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

it's being proven. 2000 mues and the states getting beat up for illegally changing election rules. But don't pay attention to that.

2000 Mules failed to prove it. They claimed it but couldn't prove it. Despite having 4 million minutes of video, that movie didn't show one single person dropping off ballots more than once.

2000 Mules failed to prove it. They claimed it but couldn't prove it. Despite having 4 million minutes of video, that movie didn't show one single person dropping off ballots more than once.
But he does sort of have a point. I a person sincerely believes that Trump's AG, WH Lawyer, VP and even his COS who quit over the issue, were ALL wrong and he had PROOF the election was stolen ... then

Arguably Trump did not lie about the election being stolen and did not act intentionally incite violence ... and he merely expressed a sincere opinion.

I'm talking about all the people who still think there was fraud. And they think that because Trump continues to lie to them.

Do you think there was massivevfraud that would have overturned the election?
Man, your brain is fried. Even in these back and forths I have said I don't believe the election was stolen. I have never said it was, ever. Do you not understand English? But, just as flat Earthers believe the Earth is flat, Trump and his supporters have the first amendment right to claim the election was stolen, just as Democrats did after Trump won in 2016. It doesn't matter if it is true or not. They have the right to say it and believe it. Why should you care? I don't care.

What? Doesn't matter what the courts say. The fact is Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, just as Democrats did after Trump won in 2016.
Yes.

He has the right to lie

And you people eat those lies up and shit them out for each other

Couldn’t prove what exactly? There’s evidence of same people going to different drop boxes over ten times! I get you don’t understand what they were doing cause you are a cockatoo

Yes.

He has the right to lie

And you people eat those lies up and shit them out for each other
But there is no crime in lying about the election results or believing Trump. And, I am not "you people". The hearings are all about something that isn't even a crime.

That's quite the depraved fantasy life you lead there, Stumpy.
Those accusations of Joe being an incestuous Pedophile came from his own son and daughter. Do you think we should allow a Pedophile like that to sit in The White House? Shouldn't there be an investigation of that, and Joe's Daughter's Diary, and Hunter Biden's Laptop?

Perhaps we can put it on Prime Time TV.

I think that is an excellent idea.

What do you think? Will you renounce Joe Biden now, and help protect children from being molested by Pedo Peter?

Man, your brain is fried. Even in these back and forths I have said I don't believe the election was stolen. I have never said it was, ever. Do you not understand English? But, just as flat Earthers believe the Earth is flat, Trump and his supporters have the first amendment right to claim the election was stolen, just as Democrats did after Trump won in 2016. It doesn't matter if it is true or not. They have the right to say it and believe it. Why should you care? I don't care.

Just because he the right to say it doesn't mean he isn't responsible for others acting on his words. A person has a 1st Amendment right to scream fire in a crowded theater, but if people get hurt in a stampede and it turns out there was no fire, the screamer could still be held culpable.

And I care because it drove a wedge in this country. So much so, that state legislatures are passing ridiculous laws to fight the election fraud which didn't actually occur.

But there is no crime in lying about the election results or believing Trump. And, I am not "you people". The hearings are all about something that isn't even a crime.
It's about something that isn't even true, but Joe's daughter states she got sexually molested by Joe as a teenager and Joe's son calls Joe a Pedophile and we have credible corroborating testimony, and these people don't want to talk about actual crimes committed by Joe Biden.

Couldn’t prove what exactly? There’s evidence of same people going to different drop boxes over ten times! I get you don’t understand what they were doing cause you are a cockatoo

Great, show a video of a single person going to different drop boxes to deposit ballots...

Just because he the right to say it doesn't mean he isn't responsible for others acting on his words. A person has a 1st Amendment right to scream fire in a crowded theater, but if people get hurt in a stampede and it turns out there was no fire, the screamer could still be held culpable.

And I care because it drove a wedge in this country. So much so, that state legislatures are passing ridiculous laws to fight the election fraud which didn't actually occur.
Joe Biden's daughter said Joe raped her. Do you believe her?

Those accusations of Joe being an incestuous Pedophile came from his own son and daughter. Do you think we should allow a Pedophile like that to sit in The White House? Shouldn't there be an investigation of that, and Joe's Daughter's Diary, and Hunter Biden's Laptop?

Perhaps we can put it on Prime Time TV.

I think that is an excellent idea.

What do you think? Will you renounce Joe Biden now, and help protect children from being molested by Pedo Peter?

Nope, only you have made those allegations. His kids never accused him of the things you claim.

You're quite depraved, Stumpy.

Nope, only you have made those allegations. His kids never accused him of the things you claim.

You're quite depraved, Stumpy.
That's a lie. Both Joe's daughter made the allegation that Joe molested her naked teenage body in the shower every night, and Hunter accused Joe of being a Pedophile.

Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater and anyone who supports Pedo Joe is who is depraved.

Quote her saying that...

According to the DailyMail.com, Ashley Biden, a drug addict, left her personal diary under a mattress in a Palm Beach, Florida halfway house where she stayed during a rehab stint. The diary reportedly details her drug abuse, sex addiction and her being “hypersexualized.”

Ashley Biden also recounts times she showered with her father when she was young, something she allegedly wrote was “probably not appropriate,” says DailyMail.com.

‘I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)’

That's a lie. Both Joe's daughter made the allegation that Joe molested her naked teenage body in the shower every night, and Hunter accused Joe of being a Pedophile.

Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater and anyone who supports Pedo Joe is who is depraved.

I said, quote her saying that Stumpy.

Instead, you're just quiting your depraved self.

Every time I read about these Jan 6th hearings, all I ever hear is that they are building a case that the so-called insurrection happened because Trump kept on saying that the election was stolen, his supporters believed him, and then some of them rioted, attacking the Capitol. They are finding evidence after evidence after evidence to prove that Trump claimed the election was stolen (not that we didn't know that in the first place) but the kangaroo hearing has to prove Trump repeatedly said the election was stolen even though everyone already knows he's said that many times. What a farce!

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump. Democrats called the 2016 election stolen for years and took steps to overthrow Trump. Where are the investigations of them? Oh, wait a minute. I spoke too soon. Those investigations are coming when Republicans take over the House after the midterms.
Yes, he has a first amendment right to be a liar. Thank you professor.

But holding office is a privilege, not a right. While he has the right to vomit any lie he pleases, he has no right to be free of all consequences.

I said, quote her saying that Stumpy.

Instead, you're just quiting your depraved self.
So you think it's ok for Naked Joe Biden to get naked with his sexually mature teenage daughter and lather her up in the shower with her bare hands? She also said she was repeatedly sexually molested by a close family member......that could be no one else than the Hair Sniffing Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater.

Why does Hunter Biden call Joe Biden a Pedophile? It's because Joe Biden is The Pedophile who repeatedly sexually molested his sister, that's why.

Why aren't you going to demand Joe resign?

Forum List

Back