Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

That's quite the depraved fantasy life you lead there, Stumpy.
are you saying that's not true? it's been reported. why would you not believe the report, when you believe anything reported about trump? just curious.

It reveals Bannon was aware of Trump's plan on how to stir shit up if he list the election. He dictated it before the election.
how does that video reveal that? he's talking to someone saying what he thinks trump will do because he knows him. Where's the copy of this plan you think he had? I bet you believed the dossier right? your credibility is shot on that.

his daughter lied?

Last edited:
Yes, he had the First Amendment right to claim the election was stolen. Now we know he knew it wasn't stolen even as he asserted his First Amendment right to lie. What a shame rightards can't face the reality they were duped. G'head, give that billionaire more money.

:abgg2q.jpg:
He knew it wasn't stolen the day he walked out of the White House, on schedule, and gave Biden the keys to the front door and the alarm combination.

are you saying that's not true? it's been reported. why would you not believe the report, when you believe anything reported about trump? just curious.

Great, let's see you prove what Stumpy couldn't...

Show your proof that Biden nightly molested his teenage daughter in the shower....

When you can't, you'll look as depraved as Stumpy...

how does that video reveal that? he's talking to someone saying what he thinks trump will do because he knows him. Where's the copy of this plan you think he had? I bet you believed the dossier right? your credibility is shot on that.

his daughter lied?

He said Trump would lie about losing the election.

That's exactly what Trump did.

And you swallowed that BigLie whole.

Great, let's see you prove what Stumpy couldn't...

Show your proof that Biden nightly molested his teenage daughter in the shower....

When you can't, you'll look as depraved as Stumpy...
his daughter said so?

He said Trump would lie about losing the election.

That's exactly what Trump did.

And you swallowed that BigLie whole.
so? what's that proof of? other than he knows his moves?

his daughter said so?

I asked you to prove she said she was a teenager. I asked you to prove she said it happened nightly. I challenged you to prove she said he molested her.

Thanks for proving you can't provevany of that.

I asked you to prove she said she was a teenager. I asked you to prove she said it happened nightly. I challenged you to prove she said he molested her.

Thanks for proving you can't provevany of that.
I believe Tree posted the evidence. go to his posts.

here's mine

He knew it wasn't stolen the day he walked out of the White House, on schedule, and gave Biden the keys to the front door and the alarm combination.

Then how come he still can't prove fraud. It's been 20 months so far. OJ could have found Nicole's killer on a golf course quiker than that had he looked.

I believe Tree posted the evidence. go to his posts.

here's mine

LOL

So you lied. Imagine that.

Nothing in there stating Biden nightly molested his teenage daughter in the shower.

Thanks for admitting you, like Stumpy, are a depraved liar.

btw, I already knew that.

Then how come he still can't prove fraud. It's been 20 months so far. OJ could have found Nicole's killer on a golf course quiker than that had he looked.
What on Earth are you talking about? We were talking about Trump having the first amendment right to say the election was stolen. You don't need proof to claim the election was stolen, you can just claim it, just as Democrats claimed the 2016 election was stolen.

LOL

So you lied. Imagine that.

Nothing in there stating Biden nightly molested his teenage daughter in the shower.

Thanks for admitting you, like Stumpy, are a depraved liar.

btw, I already knew that.
how did I lie? I posted her words.

it's being proven. 2000 mues and the states getting beat up for illegally changing election rules. But don't pay attention to that.

What on Earth are you talking about? We were talking about Trump having the first amendment right to say the election was stolen. You don't need proof to claim the election was stolen, you can just claim it, just as Democrats claimed the 2016 election was stolen.

I'm talking about all the people who still think there was fraud. And they think that because Trump continues to lie to them.

Do you think there was massivevfraud that would have overturned the election?

how did I lie? I posted her words.

And her words never said she was molested as a teenager every night in the shower.

Can you admit she never said that or are you too depraved to admit it?

Forum List

Back