Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

Easy. Eastmann and Trump conspired to overthrow the office of the president. It's well documented and Trump admitted it

Who knows what you think is in the Constitution that allows that sort of behavior?
Then why isn’t he arrested? You just lost your argument

Every time I read about these Jan 6th hearings, all I ever hear is that they are building a case that the so-called insurrection happened because Trump kept on saying that the election was stolen, his supporters believed him, and then some of them rioted, attacking the Capitol. They are finding evidence after evidence after evidence to prove that Trump claimed the election was stolen (not that we didn't know that in the first place) but the kangaroo hearing has to prove Trump repeatedly said the election was stolen even though everyone already knows he's said that many times. What a farce!

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump. Democrats called the 2016 election stolen for years and took steps to overthrow Trump. Where are the investigations of them? Oh, wait a minute. I spoke too soon. Those investigations are coming when Republicans take over the House after the midterms.
Oh...is this what the Republicans are left with?

Every time I read about these Jan 6th hearings, all I ever hear is that they are building a case that the so-called insurrection happened because Trump kept on saying that the election was stolen, his supporters believed him, and then some of them rioted, attacking the Capitol. They are finding evidence after evidence after evidence to prove that Trump claimed the election was stolen (not that we didn't know that in the first place) but the kangaroo hearing has to prove Trump repeatedly said the election was stolen even though everyone already knows he's said that many times. What a farce!

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump. Democrats called the 2016 election stolen for years and took steps to overthrow Trump. Where are the investigations of them? Oh, wait a minute. I spoke too soon. Those investigations are coming when Republicans take over the House after the midterms.
The courts have proven it wasn't. And the case is about more than what trump said. It is about what he planned. The 2016 election was where a man lost the popular vote and ended up president. In 2020 that man lost by 7 million. You guys are a bit overconfident about November and if they do win and start senseless investigations, the democrats will sweep in 2024.

The courts have proven it wasn't. And the case is about more than what trump said. It is about what he planned. The 2016 election was where a man lost the popular vote and ended up president. In 2020 that man lost by 7 million. You guys are a bit overconfident about November and if they do win and start senseless investigations, the democrats will sweep in 2024.
Courts were bought

No one is claiming otherwise.

And this has nothing to do with the First Amendment – there’s no effort to use the authority of the state to preempt Trump from speaking.

Trump and others on the right are at complete liberty to lie about the 2020 election.

It’s understood that the evidence and testimony documenting Trump’s incompetence, criminality, and contempt for our democratic institutions and the will of the American people is embarrassing and humiliating for you and others on the right who voted for and supported Trump – and still do for some unknown, bizarre reason.

But your embarrassment and humiliation isn’t justification to lie about and misrepresent the intent of the hearings: to present to the American people the fact that Trump was responsible for the terrorist attack on the Capitol Building on January 6th, that it was Trump’s and his supporters’ intent to overturn a lawful, accurate, Constitutional election and install Trump as an autocratic dictator.
Yes, that's what they've told you to believe -- and you're obedient to your masters.

So you are admitting it wasn't stolen.but he can lie if he wants to.

This isn't about opinion retard. It's about bogus claims that the election was stolen.

THIS thread is trying to claim that trump has the right to lie about that.

The thread ADMITS that it is a lie

Oh and in head to head polling matchups? Biden beats Trump
No doubt these clowns just don't get he was trying to steal the election.

We all saw the election stolen on election night.
Maybe you missed Bannon's comments.

They (the Trump loons) all knew that all the votes wouldn't be counted on election night and they all knew that the absentee votes would favor Biden...so they purposely delayed the counting of the absentee ballots and PLANNED to claim they won on election night before all the votes were counted.

What? Doesn't matter what the courts say. The fact is Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, just as Democrats did after Trump won in 2016.

Forum List

Back