Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

Again...Trump was told by every long standing advisor that the election was not stolen.

He KNEW that was true and did what he did and said what he said in spite of that

Again...Trump was told by every long standing advisor that the election was not stolen.

He KNEW that was true and did what he did and said what he said in spite of that
you've been told so what about a hundred times and you keep posting. so what?

What sham? Steve Bannon confessed the whole sordid plot was pre-planned...

What plot? Any laws broken? Laws like Incest and Pedophilia laws that Joe's son Hunter, and Joe's daughter accuse Joe of breaking?
It's not every day we have a President who's daughter accuses him of sexually molesting her in the shower night after night after night when she reached puberty, and whose son calls him Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater.

Maybe you should ask Joe what Incest tastes like.

In his case, it tastes like his daughter.

Why do you support a man like that?

What plot? Any laws broken? Laws like Incest and Pedophilia laws that Joe's son Hunter, and Joe's daughter accuse Joe of doing?
It's not every day we have a President who's daughter accuses him of sexually molesting her in the shower night after night after night when she reached puberty.

Maybe you should ask Joe what Incest tastes like.

In his case, it tastes like his daughter.

Why do you support a man like that?

Uh, yeah, I am pretty sure trying to steal an election like Trump did violates at least one law.

Uh, yeah, I am pretty sure trying to steal an election like Trump did violates at least one law.
You mean like Joe violated his sexually mature teenage daughter naked in the shower with naked Joe over and over and over again?
Why don't you want to talk about real crimes Joe is accused of by his son and daughter who are very credible witnesses?

Do you think a Pedophile like Joe Biden should be President of The United States even if he stole an election to be put there?

You mean like Joe violated his sexually mature teenage daughter naked in the shower with naked Joe over and over and over again?
Why don't you want to talk about real crimes Joe is accused of by his son and daughter who are very credible witnesses?

Do you think a Pedophile like Joe Biden should be President of The United States even if he stole an election to be put there?

:cuckoo:

That is the left connecting the dots they want to connect for political purposes, which is why they are doing this sham investigation in prime time just before the midterms. It is a total and complete abuse of power by the House for purely partisan political gain.
Golly, I bet Bengahzigate really chapped your independent sensibility. (sarcasm)

So Joe's own son and daughter accusing Joe of Pedophilia and Incest....they are crazy and everyone who believes it is crazy?
But The Russian Collusion - Operation Crossfire Hurricane that Obama, Clinton and Biden paid Putin to create and resulted in a 4 year long siege of Democracy and The White House, that's not crazy?

You people are not crazy or Evil for continuing to try to find something anything you can on Trump in a 6 year long obsessive Witch Hunt while completely ignoring Joe Biden's Crimes and Incompetence?

But the right ends if a person either engages in a conspiracy to create a falsehood or to incite violence or another crime

Personally, I haven't paid much attention until now because imo ALL public hearings by pols (including Bengazigate and Hillary's emails are bs grandstanding), and I didn't thing they'd actually find something. And I thought this was more about harassing Trump politically and make it harder for him to run in 24. Which frankly was all the gop was about with Hillary, and that's what pols do, so imo your complaints about Trump's "rights" is a joke esp considering Dobbs.

But Hutchinson's allegations about Trumps contacts on Jan 6 and more so what Cipplione (sp) seems to be saying about meetings Trump had with Powell and others are at least getting close.
If James Comey would of come clean and released Hitlerys emails instead of covering for her sorry ass, she might be in an orange jumpsuit right now, instead of bitching how the 2016 election was stolen. Hmm, stolen, who would ever think?

I think him knowing the crowd was armed and directing the to the capitol is a crime.. He won't get away with saying he was joking or it was figuratively speaking.. The Committee has shown already that he knew that crowd angry, armed and willing to take orders from him...
This is a crime...

What they are doing now is trying to tie it up.. Seeing if they can expose the link from Trump to Proud boys or oath keepers... We are pretty sure that could be easily achieved using Roger Stone.. Force Stone to plea deal or pull a pardon, either way Roger it is jail or start talking..

I just wish they had him on tape last week for witness tampering... That is a simple arrest and the chances of bail would be severely reduced... On top of that the Witness would receive death threats as per usual... Accusations of Trump directing another mob, so even if Trump gets bail the conditions of it would be no media (social or otherwise)...
I'm not disagreeing with you. But I really don't think Trump's going to be charged with a crime. Do I think Hillary committed a crime? Of course

What I posted was:

A. "Independent" is a joke claiming Trump has constitutional right to intentionally state falsehoods about the election being stolen, and now both his AG and WH Counsel told him he had no facts to support his lie. But as Independent illustrates, THAT won't make any difference to a partisan. By the way, had there been ANY chance Hillary carried my state in 16, I'd have gladly voted for her, because I had no doubt our choice was between to people who are criminally corrupt, and the 1-6 Committee SHOULD show that Trump is a lot worse because ......

B. as you posted, there is now a trail of co-conspirators including Bannon are outright saying Trump's aim was to overturn the election. I suppose Trump's supporters would say "but Hillary and the whole Russiagate investigation was a hoax." To me, Trump's actions actually show he'll do anything to protect his brand name of never being "a loser."

But, unless there's a dramatic economic turn around, the only way the dems in in 24 is running against some combination of Trump/Clarence/and Keggers. Obama had 8% unemployment and beat Romney by making him a hateful person, and he's anything but a hateful person.

Golly, I bet Bengahzigate really chapped your independent sensibility. (sarcasm)
I forgot about that. Yes, Republicans did play up the Benghazi thing for political benefit. But, that is my point, the hypocrisy of it all. Democrats are trying to convince everyone that they are morally and ethically superior to Republicans and yet they get right down in the mud and do the very same things. In any event, I want to thank you for admitting that this whole Jan 6th/Trump thing is nothing but a partisan farce done for political reasons because whichever party controls the House can abuse their power any way they want for political purposes with a simple vote of 218-217, just as Republicans did with the Benghazi stuff. In other words, you are admitting that these hearings are nothing but a political sham and not legitimate as you yourself compare it to the Benghazi hearings.

how do you prove it? The constitution allows for seditious conspiracy.

Easy. Eastmann and Trump conspired to overthrow the office of the president. It's well documented and Trump admitted it

Who knows what you think is in the Constitution that allows that sort of behavior?

Forum List

Back