Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

You mean like you made up Russian Collusion?

You're brain-dead, Stumpy. I did no such thing...

I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.

Where did I say she lied? I said she never said the things that some here attribute to her. Show me where she said she was a teenager at that time? Show me where she said they showered nightly. Show me where she said her father molested her.

When you don't, because you can't, maybe then you'll see your fellow nut was lying.
But she put it in her diary. You don’t believe it, so you’re saying she lied about her own experience. We’re you ther ?

But she put it in her diary. You don’t believe it, so you’re saying she lied about her own experience. We’re you ther ?

Are you say she put in her diary that she was a teenager at the time? That they showered nightly? That he molested her?

Every time I read about these Jan 6th hearings, all I ever hear is that they are building a case that the so-called insurrection happened because Trump kept on saying that the election was stolen, his supporters believed him, and then some of them rioted, attacking the Capitol. They are finding evidence after evidence after evidence to prove that Trump claimed the election was stolen (not that we didn't know that in the first place) but the kangaroo hearing has to prove Trump repeatedly said the election was stolen even though everyone already knows he's said that many times. What a farce!

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump. Democrats called the 2016 election stolen for years and took steps to overthrow Trump. Where are the investigations of them? Oh, wait a minute. I spoke too soon. Those investigations are coming when Republicans take over the House after the midterms.
Yeah.

Democrats are basically deranged Nazis who will do anything for power.

They're everything they claim to despise.

Post what it says. Tree did

Are you saying you don't know what she put in her diary?

Did she say she was a teenager at the time? That they showered nightly? That he molested her?

Yeah.

Democrats are basically deranged Nazis who will do anything for power.

They're everything they claim to despise.

Anything? Like submitting a bunch of fake slates to the National Archive? Or like trying to get the VP to declare himself the winner of the election he lost?

Every time I read about these Jan 6th hearings, all I ever hear is that they are building a case that the so-called insurrection happened because Trump kept on saying that the election was stolen, his supporters believed him, and then some of them rioted, attacking the Capitol. They are finding evidence after evidence after evidence to prove that Trump claimed the election was stolen (not that we didn't know that in the first place) but the kangaroo hearing has to prove Trump repeatedly said the election was stolen even though everyone already knows he's said that many times. What a farce!

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump. Democrats called the 2016 election stolen for years and took steps to overthrow Trump. Where are the investigations of them? Oh, wait a minute. I spoke too soon. Those investigations are coming when Republicans take over the House after the midterms.
I agree with most of this.

But not the highlighted part.

I never once saw a big shot Dem call the 2016 elections 'stolen'.
Or that the election results were fraudulent.

They did not like them.
And wanted to change the rules to help them going forward.

But I never once saw any Dem big shot call the entire election 'stolen' (as Trump did).
Especially Hillary (The Bitch).

Once again, I despise both parties.

He didn't attempt a coup. However, I have seen the dems attempt several political coupes.
Trump not only attempted a coup he wanted to lead it – he knew his terrorist supporters were armed and he sent them to the Capitol Building to stop the certification process and have himself installed as autocrat and dictator.

This is the treasonous criminal you’re supporting.

Hunter Biden calls you a liar and calls Joe Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater. What's up with this family and incest, rape pedophilia, sniffing hair, smoking crack, and Child Chinese sex slaves?

Why won't you denounce Joe for taking filthy sexual showers with his daughter or call his kids liars?

Maybe you should report it to The Biden Administration?

View attachment 670603
That's weird even in France.

So you're threatening MORE violence?

How many people are you planning on killing?
People can do such things politically through election's and outcomes, but I guess you've seen how Democrat's react whenever they are denide getting their way, and so you start interpreting or applying everything to mean "violence" when it could very easily mean whip some political ace in the coming election's.

Just like your side tried to say that Trump ordered the protestor's to go to the Capital to commit violence by saying "fight like hell", when everyone knew that what that really meant was (placing it into a context or terms of politically fighting through a protest based upon a redress of grievances), was to go and make your voices heard (fight like hell), but do so "peacefully".

People can do such things politically through election's and outcomes, but I guess you've seen how Democrat's react whenever they are denide getting their way, and so you start interpreting or applying everything to mean "violence" when it could very easily mean whip some political ace in the coming election's.

Just like your side tried to say that Trump ordered the protestor's to go to the Capital to commit violence by saying "fight like hell", when everyone knew that what that really meant was (placing it into a context or terms of politically fighting through a protest based upon a redress of grievances), was to go and make your voices heard (fight like hell), but do so "peacefully".
He knowingly sent armed angry people to the Capitol to stop the electoral count and told them that the rules had changed

Now you can watch conspiracy theories produced by ABC TV producers.

True professionals.

Forum List

Back