Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

Wait until the dust settles.....some LW traitor will spill the beans for a 10 million advance bonus from Simon and Schuster.
Yep, eventually the truth about the election will come out, and like you say it'll be the very one's that were supposed to protect the lie, otherwise that will be the one's to finally reveal it once the numbers fall off within the circle.

Yep, eventually the truth about the election will come out, and like you say it'll be the very one's that were supposed to protect the lie, otherwise that will be the one's to finally reveal it once the numbers fall off within the circle.
Hahahaha

"Eventually one shred of evidence will come to light to support something I started believing 100% 18 months ago."

Listen to yourself. Listen to what a joke that is.

Self awareness level: zero

Last edited:
Hahahaha

"Eventually one shred of evidence will come to light to support something I started believing 100% 18 months ago."

Listen to yourself. Listen to what a fkn joke that is.

Self awareness level: zero
There is all kinds of evidence that points to fraud. If you were not a complete suck ass idiot you would admit the election was stolen and you just do not care. It is more important that you be on what you think is the winning side. You do not give one shit about this country.

Wait until the dust settles.....some LW traitor will spill the beans for a 10 million advance bonus from Simon and Schuster.
Yea and Durham is gonna finish his report and Bigfoot….

Are you saying you don't know what she put in her diary?

Did she say she was a teenager at the time? That they showered nightly? That he molested her?
Here’s what was published.,,(note, when she was young)

Ashley Biden also recounts times she showered with her father when she was young, something she allegedly wrote was “probably not appropriate,” says DailyMail.com.

I agree with most of this.

But not the highlighted part.

I never once saw a big shot Dem call the 2016 elections 'stolen'.
Or that the election results were fraudulent.

They did not like them.
And wanted to change the rules to help them going forward.

But I never once saw any Dem big shot call the entire election 'stolen' (as Trump did).
Especially Hillary (The Bitch).

Once again, I despise both parties.
Here is just ONE example:

But she put it in her diary. You don’t believe it, so you’re saying she lied about her own experience. We’re you ther ?

I note you couldn't quote her saying he molested her, she was a teenager at the time, or that they showered nightly.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Yes.

Much, much worse - Democrats are basically deranged Nazis.

See above.

nazis-nazis-everywhere-gujwus.jpg

I note you couldn't quote her saying he molested her, she was a teenager at the time, or that they showered nightly.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
You think I have the diary? Really? Hahaha. I provided what was reported. Nothing to dispute that report yet. For me, that’s evidence it is correct what’s been reported.

BTW, she confirmed it is her diary.

You think I have the diary? Really? Hahaha. I provided what was reported. Nothing to dispute that report yet. For me, that’s evidence it is correct what’s been reported.

You lied about what she wrote in it. Deal with it.

Here’s what was published.,,(note, when she was young)

Ashley Biden also recounts times she showered with her father when she was young, something she allegedly wrote was “probably not appropriate,” says DailyMail.com.

Great, so nothing about him molesting her... nothing about her being a teenager... nothing about them showering nightly.

See that? Don't you feel better admitting you lied?

Great, so nothing about him molesting her... nothing about her being a teenager... nothing about them showering nightly.

See that? Don't you feel better admitting you lied?
When evidence outweighs your love for the man, eh?

Ya don't have a Constitutional right to scream FIRE in a crowded theater

Yelling fire when there is no fire, can cause harm or even death.
If the police had not started beating and shooting people, then the outcome of claiming there was an election fraud would only have been a slight delay in results certification. Which is reasonable and not dangerous.
I don't think there likely was any significant election fraud, but there is always SOME election fraud, so there should always be an attempt to satisfy any worries.
It was wrong to instead start shooting people like Ashlie Babbitt.
She did not represent any sort of physical threat.

Yep and the lap top turned out to be real for Hunter, and if the Clinton's or the Democrat's weren't engaging in the stuff that ummmmmm that wiki-leaks dude (what's his name -asaunge or something like that?), released or reported on that circus, and then with no rebuttal or contesting that information release afterwards, then it was real also.

Forum List

Back