Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

'Illegitimate'...in a link from 2019?

I said 'stolen'.
Or 'fraudulent'.
Not Hillary (the Bitch) whining months/years later about the Russians helping Trump win.

Even before all the results were counted.
Hell, even before the election was over...Trump was whining about it being stolen.
And then he held a fucking rally - before the next loser is even sworn in - telling everyone how the election was stolen.
While he is still POTUS.

That is fucking light years away from a politician whining months/years later that 'they got screwed'.

If you do not see the difference?
Your judgement, in this regard, is sorely lacking.

Last edited:
'Illegitimate'...in a link from 2019?

I said 'stolen'.
Or 'fraudulent'.
Not Hillary (the Bitch) whining months/years later about the Russians helping Trump win.

Even before all the results were counted.
Hell, even before the election was over...Trump was whining about it being stolen.
And then he held a fucking rally - before the next loser is even sworn in - telling everyone how the election was stolen.
While he is still POTUS.

That is fucking light years away from a politician whining months/years later that 'they got screwed'.

If you do not see the difference?
Your judgement, in this regard, is sorely lacking.
Trump has a first amendment right to claim the election was stolen, just as Hillary had a first amendment right to claim for years that the election was stolen. No, there is no difference, except partisans claim one side can do it but the other side can't.

Trump has a first amendment right to claim the election was stolen, just as Hillary had a first amendment right to claim for years that the election was stolen. No, there is no difference, except partisans claim one side can do it but the other side can't.
What are you talking about?
I said nothing about Trump's right.

I simply said that Hillary The Bitch did NOT say the 2016 election was 'stolen' before Trump got into office.
And until you can post a link that proves otherwise...I am sticking by that.

Good day.

What are you talking about?
I said nothing about Trump's right.

I simply said that Hillary The Bitch did NOT say the 2016 election was 'stolen' before Trump got into office.
And until you can post a link that proves otherwise...I am sticking by that.

Good day.
Well, three years after the election she was calling the election stolen and Trump an illegitimate president. And yet Trump is attacked for only saying it for two years.

Wow! She said it once in a group of people, 3 years after she conceded.

How does that compare to Trump and friends saying the election was stolen at minimum 10 times a day for the past year and a half....

+/- 6500 times in a year and a half.....

And y'all think you're not brainwashed by anyone! :rofl::rofl:

How does that compare to Trump and friends saying the election was stolen at minimum 10 times a day for the past year and a half....

It was stolen and saying it 6,501 times is still not a crime.

What you turds did with Putin, The Dirty Dossier, The FBI, FISA and Mueller is a crime. It's called Treason.

Maybe just saying the lie 6500 times doesn't break a law....

But all that was going on behind the Trump scenes was both crooked and illegal. Pay attention!
When you use Maduro voting machines and illegally change voting laws to allow mass dumping of ballots in unmonitored drop boxes, and illegally extend deadlines for counting votes so you have more time to manufacture fraudulent votes and make up the deficit, and you block observers from seeing what is going on, kick them out of the polling place and then pull out hidden stashes of fraudulent votes and tabulated them in violation of election laws with no observers on site, that is the only verifiable crooked and illegal activities that The DemNazi party carried out during the Great Fraud of 2020.

But hey, this is jut for you.

Heil Shitler!
Long live EmperorShitzHizPantz!

How many truckloads full of fraudulent ballots and rigged voting machines is it going to take for you to "win" in 2024 is the only legitimate question that should be asked of you.

In case you didn't do the math, 3 years is about 1095 days. Two years is about 730.

You promoted it, comrade.

LOLOL

I promoted collusion by saying I saw no evidence of collusion??

Do you even know you’re insane, Stumpy?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Last edited:
Every time I read about these Jan 6th hearings, all I ever hear is that they are building a case that the so-called insurrection happened because Trump kept on saying that the election was stolen, his supporters believed him, and then some of them rioted, attacking the Capitol. They are finding evidence after evidence after evidence to prove that Trump claimed the election was stolen (not that we didn't know that in the first place) but the kangaroo hearing has to prove Trump repeatedly said the election was stolen even though everyone already knows he's said that many times. What a farce!

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump. Democrats called the 2016 election stolen for years and took steps to overthrow Trump. Where are the investigations of them? Oh, wait a minute. I spoke too soon. Those investigations are coming when Republicans take over the House after the midterms.
Trump has a first amendment right to say he thinks it might have been stolen. As president he holds public trust and has a responsibility to present honest information to the public. By declaring the election stolen without proof he is breaking that trust. He should never be allowed to hold public office again

And 20 months is what silly one? About 600 days....
said 10 times plus a day...= 6000 to 6500 times.. Since he first said it ....
If I understand your post correctly, you're saying that both sides have said the election was stolen and now all you want to do is count who has more.

Trump has a first amendment right to say he thinks it might have been stolen. As president he holds public trust and has a responsibility to present honest information to the public. By declaring the election stolen without proof he is breaking that trust. He should never be allowed to hold public office again
Now, wait a minute. Are you now admitting that he did nothing criminally wrong and that the kangaroo hearings are nothing but a hoax used for political gain?

Now, wait a minute. Are you now admitting that he did nothing criminally wrong and that the kangaroo hearings are nothing but a hoax used for political gain?
Haha, is that what you thought I was saying?? Wow, you got some serious comprehension issues.

But since you asked... On the surface, from what I've seen so far, nothing criminal. I do think it did violate ethics and his oath of office and he should be penalized by not being allowed to hold public office again. Thats a no brainer. The hearings are definitely mostly political. There is a huge lie floating around this country about a stolen election which caused this riot at the capital. The actions that lead to this need to be exposed and condemned and more facts and truth need to be highlighted. That I believe is the purpose of the hearings, however, yes it is mostly political theater.

Forum List

Back