Trump has a strong track record of hiring stupid people

Sooner later J.V. Dunce will get the "he's a stupid person" compliment

View attachment 1023194

When a man hires stupid people year in year out there comes a point when we must question that man's abilities to pick competent people.
those stupid people helped him make billions of dollars,,

if you want to see stupid ask a democrat what is a women?

you will see stupid on a level you never though could exist,,

LMAO, sounds like jealousy because he didn't hire you. You seem to fit your description.
I've worked for excellent leaders and poor leaders most of my career, a poor leader blames others for failures never his own lack of leadership skills, whereas an excellent leaders brings out the best in his staff and takes personal responsibility for team failures.

Trump is a boss not a leader, he's a wimp not a man, a bully not a tough guy. This is why Trump holds NO executive roles in corporations that he doesn't own. Most good leaders of companies are invited to serve on boards and contribute their expertise, Trump for a billionaire is a rare example of someone with a presence in the business world who nobody wants in their board room.

He's not a team player never has been, he's a dickhead and so are you.

Last edited:

View attachment 1023194

When a man hires stupid people year in year out there comes a point when we must question that man's abilities to pick competent people.
With all due respect? Has there EVER been a President that has assembled a Cabinet with as many incompetent people as Joe Biden's? And with that in mind...NONE of them have been fired for their incompetence...not a single one!

View attachment 1023194

Bwaaahahhaaaaa....

So you are saying this guy is stupid as shit for working for President Trump?
1728324412545.png

I've worked for excellent leaders and poor leaders most of my career, a poor leader blames others for failures never his own lack of leadership skills, whereas an excellent leaders brings out the best in his staff and takes personal responsibility for team failures.

Trump is a boss not a leader, he's a wimp not a man, a bully not a tough guy. This is why Trump holds NO executive roles in corporations that he doesn't own. Most good leaders of companies are invited to serve on boards and contribute their expertise, Trump for a billionaire is a rare example of someone with a presence in the business world who nobody wants in their board room.

He's not a team player never has been, he's a dickhead and so are you.
And you dumbasses really put wimpy into wimp with this guy.

This is a real tough guy. Compared to the brown turd Obammy.

Sounds like Harris failed according to your own narrative.

Sounds like Harris failed according to your own narrative.
Harris has her faults but she also has a major strength - she's not Dumald Trump.

With all due respect? Has there EVER been a President that has assembled a Cabinet with as many incompetent people as Joe Biden's? And with that in mind...NONE of them have been fired for their incompetence...not a single one!
Why is it that so many members of Trumps cabinet have turned against him?

View attachment 1023194

Here's one of the best stupid people ever hired.

Oh, never mind, that was under Biden.

1728327396069.png

Here's one of the best stupid people ever hired.

Oh, never mind, that was under Biden.

View attachment 1023245
Did Biden select him for the position?

We can name dozens who Trump personally selected

Forum List

Back