Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

Defendants are found to be "not guilty," not "innocent." If they were found to be innocent, then the verdict would be "innocent."

Let's presume that Senator were asked to vote "guilty" or "innocent", what would final verdict be?
Then he would have been found to be innocent. But he wasn't. He was found to be not guilty.

According to you yahoos, Bill Clinton was innocent if lying under oath.

Is that really your position??

No, my position is that Senators voted based on question. Again, "not guilty" means - innocent.

Clinton did lie under oath, and Senate's verdict was "not guilty" and he was acquitted.

Voting not guilty, even while lying under oath was proven, speaks more about Senate, than about justice being served. However, his lying under oath did cause him some legal penalties. Unlike Clinton, there was no proof of Trump's "crimes".
Of course there was proof of Impeached Trump's crimes. That aside, according to you, "not guilty" equals "innocent." ... Bill Clinton was found "not guilty" of lying under oath... according to you, that means Bill Clinton was innocent.
Except Slick pled his case out, paid a huge fine, and was disbarred.

Oops!
LOLOL

Poor dumbfuck, Clinton did plea his case out. :cuckoo:

Unlike plea deals, there was no guilty plea. Clinton didn't need to plea because their deal resulted in Ray closing the case without filing any criminal charges.

But again, you idiotically think Clinton is "innocent" of lying under oath. YOU insist "not guilty" = "innocent" and Bill Clinton was found not guilty.

</thread>

Are you ever not stupid?

Ever???

LOL It's an asterisk next to his name for as long as the U.S. is a country.
The asterisk will denote the day that impeachment become no more significant than a parking ticket.
That's also not true. Impeached Trump can still face criminal prosecution over this when he leaves office.
There were no charges. They wasted about a hundred million so far. Even if it could happen, it’s not. Why don’t you write the president a letter, expressing your feelings. I’m sure you’ll receive a response. [emoji1787] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure there were. He was charged with soliciting foreign interference to help with his re-election. That's a crime. And he was charged with obstructing Congress. That's also a crime.
Link us up to those statutes, Sport.
Sure, dumbfuck...

Imbecile, "nuh-uh" isn't a rebuttal.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Presumption of innocence is a bedrock principle of the American criminal justice system...

We’ll asswipe, it’s funny how for an impeachment, you are alleging high CRIMES OR MISDEMEANORS. See that word crime moron? Bitch slapped yet again.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

"There certainly doesn't have to be a crime." ~ Alan Dershowitz

Regardless, Impeached Trump was impeached on two crimes -- soliciting foreign aid for his re-election campaign and obstructing Congress.
Were those both in the impeachment articles?

Why, no they weren't. What criminal statute was violated?
Of course they were.

Article I

President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election. He did so through a scheme or course of conduct that included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations that would benefit his reelection, harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and influence the 2020 United States Presidential election to his advantage.​

That violates §30121

It shall be unlawful for a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value,

Article II

Directing other Executive Branch agencies and offices to defy lawful subpoenas and withhold the production of documents and records from the Committees

Directing current and former Executive Branch officials not to cooperate with the Committees​

That violates 18 U.S. Code § 1505

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress
Why didn't the House Clowns include those in the AOI, Halfwit?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, they did. I just copied and pasted the text from the articles of impeachment describing the laws Impeached Trump violated. Sadly, you lack even the minimal intellect required to understand them.

That is exactly right. Under this definition of exoneration Trumpers are arguing for Clinton is completely innocent. Nothing ever happened in the Oval Office. No blue dress. Clinton never lied. Clinton is as pure as the driven snow.

This has nothing to do with people who voted for trump. You want to believe Clinton is a great guy, WFC’s. Neither he or his wife will ever be in politics again. They just continue to take up space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's idiots on the right who declared Bill Clinton innocent. :cuckoo:

I never voted for him. I don’t care. He’s done.

LOL

Your non-sequitur is noted, laughed at, and summarily discarded.

And again, it's lunatic righties in this thread who insist Bill Clinton is innocent of lying under oath.

I’m going to be voting for Don again soon. That’s the extent of my political involvement. Your welcome.

So? So will many millions of others. That's your right and I fully support that right.

We’ll asswipe, it’s funny how for an impeachment, you are alleging high CRIMES OR MISDEMEANORS. See that word crime moron? Bitch slapped yet again.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

Regardless, Impeached Trump was impeached on two crimes -- soliciting foreign aid for his re-election campaign and obstructing Congress.

Of course they were.

Article I

President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election. He did so through a scheme or course of conduct that included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations that would benefit his reelection, harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and influence the 2020 United States Presidential election to his advantage.​

That violates §30121

It shall be unlawful for a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value,

Article II

Directing other Executive Branch agencies and offices to defy lawful subpoenas and withhold the production of documents and records from the Committees

Directing current and former Executive Branch officials not to cooperate with the Committees​

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress
The Dims didn't list either statute, dumbass. Pursuing your lawful means of dealing with subpoenas is not "obstruction of Congress" moron. They have to be deemed lawful by the SC.
Fucking moron, statutes have never been listed in articles of impeachment; only examples of crimes violated are given.

Here's the federal statute for perjury...

Now show me where the articles of impeachment against Clinton listed 18 U.S. Code § 1621......

And then when you can't find it, tell me how Impeached Clinton wasn't really charged with any crimes.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

The asterisk will denote the day that impeachment become no more significant than a parking ticket.
That's also not true. Impeached Trump can still face criminal prosecution over this when he leaves office.
There were no charges. They wasted about a hundred million so far. Even if it could happen, it’s not. Why don’t you write the president a letter, expressing your feelings. I’m sure you’ll receive a response. [emoji1787] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure there were. He was charged with soliciting foreign interference to help with his re-election. That's a crime. And he was charged with obstructing Congress. That's also a crime.
Sure, dumbfuck...

They weren't listed in the impeachment, dumbass.

Sure, dumbfuck...

Neither listed in the AOI, Dumbfuck.

You keep losing. :banana:

LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

Of course they were.

Article I

That violates §30121

Article II

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, they did. I just copied and pasted the text from the articles of impeachment describing the laws Impeached Trump violated. Sadly, you lack even the minimal intellect required to understand them.
Lies.

You have nothing else. Lies are all you ever bring, Chowderhead.

Sure, dumbfuck...

Again, fucking moron, statutes are never listed in articles of impeachment. I challenged you to show me the statute for perjury in Impeached Clinton's articles of impeachment and you failed miserably. Still, the articles of impeachment against Impeached Trump describe the laws he broke, just like the ones against Clinton.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

Of course they were.

Article I

That violates §30121

Article II

LOLOL

Lies.

You have nothing else. Lies are all you ever bring, Chowderhead.
:boohoo:

Sure, dumbfuck...

Neither listed in the AOI, Dumbfuck.

You keep losing. :banana:
I already showed where it mentions them, ya raging dumbfuck.

:banana2:

Sure, dumbfuck...

Hey Dumfuck, your first link requires a donation by a foreign national.....

Show us where Trump received a donation from a foreign national.

This should be entertainng........

Hey Dumbfuck, here is what is required in your second link:

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—

Show us exactly where Trump threatened anyone when his legal team challenged the validity of the invalid subpoenas.

This should be entertaining.......

Sure, dumbfuck...

Again, fucking moron, statutes are never listed in articles of impeachment. I challenged you to show me the statute for perjury in Impeached Clinton's articles of impeachment and you failed miserably. Still, the articles of impeachment against Impeached Trump describe the laws he broke, just like the ones against Clinton.
The didn't list a statute, but the did spefically use the word perjury. For example:

"(1) On or about December 17, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to execute a sworn affidavit in that proceeding that he knew to be perjurious, false and misleading."

On the other hand, the articles in the Trump impeachment do not refer to the crimes you claim. They do not mention "illegal campaign donations."

Sure, dumbfuck...

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—

Show us exactly where Trump threatened anyone when his legal team challenged the validity of the invalid subpoenas.

Apparently a boss giving instructions to his employees is now a "threatening letter or communication."

Sure, dumbfuck...

Apparently a boss giving instructions to his employees is now a "threatening letter or communication."

The Dumbfuck just pulled two random statutes out of his ass.

Sure, dumbfuck...

The Dumbfuck just pulled two random statutes out of his ass.
Apparently pleading "not guilty" is now a federal crime.

Sure, dumbfuck...

LOLOLOLOLOL

You must be the dumbest fucking poster on this site, dumbfuck...

"Hey Dumfuck, your first link requires a donation by a foreign national..... Show us where Trump received a donation from a foreign national."

Dumbfuck, how is it you couldn't understand the rest of that section of the law?? It doesn't have to be a donation, ya moron. :eusa_doh:

It shall be unlawful for a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value

"Show us exactly where Trump threatened anyone when his legal team challenged the validity of the invalid subpoenas."

Yet again, your flaming ignorance causes you to bitchslap yourself. :lol: Imbecile, threats are not the only violation. :eusa_doh:

This provides yet another example for why I will never be a conservative. I would be embarrassed as hell to be on the same side of the aisle as ignorant schmucks like you.

Sure, dumbfuck...

The didn't list a statute, but the did spefically use the word perjury. For example:

"(1) On or about December 17, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to execute a sworn affidavit in that proceeding that he knew to be perjurious, false and misleading."

On the other hand, the articles in the Trump impeachment do not refer to the crimes you claim. They do not mention "illegal campaign donations."
^^^ watch the fucking moron backpedal as fast as his tiny legs allow. :lmao:

Fucking moron, you said it had to list the statutes.

Sure, dumbfuck...

LOLOLOLOLOL

You must be the dumbest fucking poster on this site, dumbfuck...

"Hey Dumfuck, your first link requires a donation by a foreign national..... Show us where Trump received a donation from a foreign national."

Dumbfuck, how is it you couldn't understand the rest of that section of the law?? It doesn't have to be a donation, ya moron. :eusa_doh:

It shall be unlawful for a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value

"Show us exactly where Trump threatened anyone when his legal team challenged the validity of the invalid subpoenas."

Yet again, your flaming ignorance causes you to bitchslap yourself. :lol: Imbecile, threats are not the only violation. :eusa_doh:

This provides yet another example for why I will never be a conservative. I would be embarrassed as hell to be on the same side of the aisle as ignorant schmucks like you.

What foreign national donated some "other thing of value"

You lose again, Fuckwit.

by any threatening letter or communication

Still waiting for the threatening letter or communitacion, Fuckwit.

DAYUM! Now you are losing multiple times in each post. :5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back